This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 1- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 1- PANEL

2917 days 22 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hello ladies welcome to your very first panel. Every week in panel the judges, and the Star Lounge will critique your photos. At the end of each panel the scores are tallied and the model with the lowest score will be expelled from the Star Academy. The winner of the Star Academy will receive a $500,000 modelling contract with SERENITY models, a spot as a judge on next season of the Star Academy as well as a gift on tengaged.In this week’s photo-shoot you ladies had to do exaggerated poses while keeping control of your face. Some of you you really excelled while others faltered. Let’s see how you all did.

When I call each one of you beauties up I will also reveal to you the Star Lounge score for your photoshoot. The Star Lounge are our viewers at home that also have a say in who stays and who goes in the competition. Some of you really impressed them while some of you left them underwhelmed.
2917 days 22 hours ago
Dara4ever
Before we start viewing your photos this week. It's time to announce the winner of the STAR MODEL poll of the week.

The STAR MODEL of the week was chosen by our viewers via a poll on the official website and will receive a +3 bonus to their total score.

This weeks top 3 vote getters
are

SHEI

GEMMA

CANDY

STAR MODEL OF THE WEEK IS.........................................................................

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

CANDY

Congratulations Candy you will receive a +3 to your final total score for the week.
2917 days 22 hours ago
Koji
Tbh I have no clue of how I made Top 3 for Star Model ._.
2917 days 22 hours ago
Koji
Grats Candy, it shows you're a fan fave haha (;
2917 days 22 hours ago
aj1111
Congrats Candy!
2917 days 22 hours ago
rollingderp
*claps for Candy*
2917 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
Wow... I made it to Top 3.

*hugs Candy*

Congrats, girl.
2917 days 22 hours ago
rollingderp
Told you,Shei.
2917 days 22 hours ago
Dara4ever
Now lets get onto PANEL!

First up is Shei. 
Shei in this weeks challenge you were at the bottom of the leaderboard lets see how your photo turned out.

Here is your best photo: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4dCoBkSvdkM/Uave0CkgBxI/AAAAAAABRGM/EJU4qxcu2hg/s1600/sui+he+harper+bazaar.jpg

{Shei}

Dara: Shei overall I think you did a good job. I like your pose its strong and you wear that dress beautifully. Although I do think your left arm is a tad awkward and your eyes are dead in the shot. I do like how your tilting your neck to show your amazing jawline and how your using the statue to elongate your body to make striking poses. Overall a good improvement over your challenge performance.

Chris: You look great for one! But this photo is kind of off to me. I think because of the placement of the hands and the top of the dress is something Madonna would wear in the 90’s. Other than that, good photo!

Carly: This is a beautiful shot, but it lacks in terms of the task for me. Mostly because you are just leaning on the statue with your leg up. It’s the first week, so I’ll give you a pass but you need to really wow me next week.

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 5.5
-One of the higher scores this week! Good Job Shei

Mimi your up next. Mimi you are only of our 3 international models in this competition, along with Candy and Re. Lets see how your best shot.

Here is your best shot: http://m.imgur.com/KRLoaOG

{Mimi}

Dara: I love your pose in this shot its so unusual and I like that you took a risk with your posing. I do wish your face had more intensity though and that you relaxed your mouth as it looks a bit tense.

Chris: I remember when America’s Next Top Model aired two cycles in one year and this cycle was one of my favorites because Goddess CariDee, Goddesses Amanda and Michelle, and Goddess Anchal. I remember this photoshoot as well. Where they had to pose in a wind tunnel reaching for Covergirl’s newest makeup. This photo is great and all and it was one of my favorites on the show. But your face still looks slightly creepy. 

Carly: I really love this! It’s so unique and you added an out of this world element. Very nice work!

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 5
-The Star Lounge ranked towards the middle-higher end of the pack.

Kelly your up next. Kelly you are are only plus sized model this season. You did great in this weeks challenge lets see if you also did great in this weeks photo-shoot.

Here is your best shot: http://www.vancouversun.com/cms/binary/11307701.jpg

{Kelly}

Dara: KELLY!!! I love this shot. You are so comfortable with your body and your confidence shines through! You definitely know how to work your angles and you found your light in this photo as the way your position your body highlights your best features such as your great bone structure and your curves.

Chris: Omg girl. I love this photo. Big is beautiful, and you are putting a new meaning to that right there. And your face in the shot goes with it! The pose whoever it’s a little ordinary, but this is a great shot! Keep up the good work!

Carly: This shot is without a doubt gorgeous, but in terms of the task I was expecting a bit more creativity.

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 4
The STAR LOUNGE disagreed with judges based on your photo.
2917 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
*listens to the Judges*

*nods head*

Thank you, Judges. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

*looks at my Star Lounge score*

Not bad.
2917 days 22 hours ago
rollingderp
Re CF: Kelly's photo was good, but what she was wearing was bad. I love the bra and panty idea, but it's so ugly...
2917 days 22 hours ago
Dara4ever
Natalie you are up my dear. Natalie you were in the middle of the scoreboard during this week’s challenge. Let’s see if your able to break out of the middle pack with your best shot this week. 

Here is your best shot: http://fashion.zarzarmodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Beautiful-Brunette-Australian-Model-Miranda-Kerr-Modeling-For-The-Cover-Of-Vogue-Australia-Magazine-Modeling-For-Vogue-Australia-Fashion-Editorials.jpg

{Natalie}

Dara: Natalie this is a good shot. I love your face in this shot and the overall asymmetric positioning of your body really works here. I do wish you didn’t place your hand on your mouth as it looks a bit awkward and it would’ve made the picture much stronger. I also wish your eyes were more awake as they look a tad sleepy in this shot. Overall you did a good job.

Chris:The pose is great, I just don’t like the positioning of your hands, and it makes you look very contortionist. Like one of those very flexible people in a circus.

Carly: Again, this is indeed a beautiful shot and your pose is very alluring. However, like some of the others, I was kind of hoping for more creativity.

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 3.5
=The viewers were a bit underwhelmed by your photo.

Candy our South African beauty is up next. Candy you did very well in this weeks challenge lets see if the success translates in your photo-shoot this week. Congrats on being the STAR MODEL of the week, you will receive a +3 to your final score for this week.

Here is your best shot: http://www.bliqx.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_2065.jpg

{Candy}

Dara: Candy this is a strong shot of you. This is a great showing especially for week 1. I love your face its so strong and the body positioning really works. The intensity in the eyes is fantastic.

Chris: This shot is very simple but very beautiful at the same time. I’m not a big fan of you just like resting on your arm, but this shot is great other than that. Well done!

Carly: I love how stunning this shot is! You look beautiful and the entire look is perfection. I do wish you were doing something more intriguing with your pose though.

STAR LOUNGE SCORE:  4.5
-The viewers disagreed with judges based on this weeks photo.

Re our Albanian beauty is up nest. Re you really impressed with your avant garde outfit at Meghan Trainor’s press event. Let’s see your best shot this week.

Here is your best shot: http://www.bjork.fr/IMG/jpg/bjork-2016-nick-knight-01.jpg

{Re}

Dara: I love the whole quirky aesthetic of the shot. It’s a really emotive shot and it looks as if your doing a spiritual dance. I wish you would’ve arched your back and extended your neck as your neck is hidden in this shot. I do wish your face was stronger as you look a bit lost in this shot.

Chris: I don’t like this photo at all. I think your face is weird and your posing is really weird also I’m sorry but I wouldn’t want to pose as a lobster or a crab or whatever you’re posing as.

Carly: This is the most creative and visually appealing shot I’ve seen so far!

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 6.5
-The viewers loved your photo.
2917 days 22 hours ago
rollingderp
Thank you!
*looks at score*
*claps excitedly*
2917 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
*smiles at Re*

Good job.
2917 days 22 hours ago
Dara4ever
Amber our fiery red-head beauty is up next. Amber you were near the bottom of the pack in this week’s challenge lets see if your photo-shoot can launch you into a higher standing. 

Here is your best shot: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODk0WDU5Nw==/z/7GcAAOSwrklVMubi/$_35.JPG

{Amber}

Dara: Amber I’m a little underwhelmed in this shot. Your face looks amazing but the pose is very basic. The point of this shoot was exaggerated poses and you didn’t really deliver that in this shot. If you stay in this competition I want you to push it outside the box and take more risks and work on more striking poses with your body as you always give us a great face.

Chris: Okay sweetie let me tell you something. When it comes to Eva Marie, I am one of her biggest fans ever! I am in love with the woman. She is amazing in every sense of the word. But this photo didn’t do it justice, it’s just basically saying “oops, you caught me in bed! Let me make a fierce face for you!” I do love the face though.

Carly: This is a seductive pose, but again it lacks in terms of the theme for me. I feel you could have done more than this.

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 3
-The viewers were underwhelmed by your photo.

Kylie our southern belle is up next. Kylie you did very well in this week’s challenge lets see your best shot.

Here is your best shot:  http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33100000/25-Days-of-Divas-Kelly-Kelly-wwe-divas-33117201-1284-722.jpg

{Kylie}

Dara: Kylie you and Amber have opposite problems. Your posing in this shot is really strong and intricate but your face is not strong and lacks focus. While Amber had a strong face but weak posing.  Kylie I like how intricate your body posing is you really nailed the exaggerated posing of this photo-shoot.

Chris: YES KELLY KELLY! GAWD I LOVE THAT GODDESS! And the pose looks great! I just wish you could’ve changed your face into something more energetic!

Carly: I love this pose! It’s unique and sexy with a flare of confidence!

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 7.5
-The viewers loved your photo!

Clary our runner up in this week’s challenge is up next. Clary lets see if your photo can bring you intro 1st place in the standings.

Here is your best shot: http://www.allure.com/images/celebrity-trends/cover-shoot/2016/01/emma-roberts-allure-january-cover-01.jpg

{Clary}

Dara: Clary I think you could’ve done much better than what you presented in your shot. I wished you would’ve pushed it outside the box more with a more daring pose. I think your face looks great. I do wish you would’ve use more of your body as we only see half of it in this shot. Overall I think you played it a bit too safe this week.

Chris: Well if you couldn’t be anymore sexy! I love this shot but I don’t see a pose. And ultimately that’s the challenge. Yes you putting your hands on your head makes this shot sexier, but I don’t see a pose here.

Carly: You are a beautiful girl, but this is boring and in terms of the theme it is lacking greatly.

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 5
-The viewers thought your photo was average.
2917 days 22 hours ago
Dara4ever
Lauren your up next. Lauren you were in the middle pack this week in the challenge standings. Let’s see how your photo stacks up compared to everyone else’s.

Here is your best shot: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0219/2666/files/2C0B4382.jpg?1129

{Lauren}

Dara: Lauren overall I think you did a good job. Your jawline looks great and the posing is good. I wish you would’ve arched your back a bit more to create a more striking shape with your body.

Chris: Dat ass doe. Sweetie if this was a shot supporting one of today’s rap queens Nicki Minaj I would give this a 10 in a heartbeat. But this is posing, and you doing a basic pose with your ass out in the shower won’t give you any sympathy from me.

Carly: As I look at more shots the further disappointed I get. You could have done so much more.

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 3.5
-The viewers were underwhelmed with your photo.

Hali our youngest beauty in the competition is up next.  Hali lets see your best photo.

Here is your best shot: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/96/44/7f96444c88dca43a7fd35f63f0f2df63.jpg

{Hali}

Dara: Hali I think this is a good start! Your face looks great and your neck is so elongated which always strengthens your angles. Overall I think the pose its good I wish you would’ve pushed your hips out a bit more to make your photo more striking. Overall good job!

Chris: Simple at its best. Omg yes at Behati Prinsloo, goddess.

Carly: Is this shot beautiful? Yes. Is it everything I hoped for? Nope. You could have done more with your body, but you just stood there with your leg bent.

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 4.5
-The viewers thought your photo was just average.

Gemma this week’s challenge winner you are up next! Gemma you have immunity this week lets take a look at your best picture.

Here is your best shot: http://i.imgur.com/i6dIUsh.png

{Gemma}

Dara: WOW! This is amazing. You have such control and elegance with your body and the face is so very feminine and beautiful. I think you absolutely knocked it out of the park this week. 
Keep this up and you will be here for a long time.

Chris: :o, that was my mouth dropping at this photo. You went outside the box and it paid off. Great job!

Carly: Show up these other girls, Gemma! Yes! This was perfection and exactly what I needed to see this week!

STAR LOUNGE SCORE: 8.5
-The viewers loved your photo the most. You have the HIGHEST STAR LOUNGE score of the week.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!