This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 2- Challenge # 2- PRADA Spring Collection Fashion S

Topic » Star Academy- Week 2-..

2917 days 9 hours ago
Dara4ever
Challenge # 2 – Prada Spring Collection Fashion Show

Hello top 13 I hope you all aren’t too tired from yesterdays intense panel. Today we are here at the beautiful PRADA store here in downtown Toronto in the very high end Queen Street which is filled with many high end designer brands. Prada is a very well known Italian luxury brand known for its superb leather goods especially handbags, shoes, coats, fashion accessories and perfumes. Today you will be showing the Prada executives your best runway walk. In this week challenge want we to see your best runway walk. For the Prada Spring fashion show were looking for models with a poised, elegant and confident walk.
BUT……….. Not all of you will be walking in the Prada fashion show. The top 5 models with the highest scores of this challenge will get to be featured in the Prada Spring Collection fashion show. You have 24 hours to post your best runway walk. Remember to do your absolute best as the Prada executives Nancy and Jordan are both watching. Prada is looking for a poised and elegant walk from a gorgeous model. 

Here is some advice from Jordan and Nancy.

Jordan and Nancy: “Hello top 13, we are so happy to have 5 of you represent our brand. Prada is all about elegance, and class and we want a model that exudes those qualities. We want you all to be yourself and show us your most refined runway walk. Best of luck ladies”

NOTE: You DON’T have to use the model you applied the game with for runway walks since not all models are runway models BUT you must use a model that looks similar to yours (ie: same hair color, same body frame, same ethnicity and Etc.…)

Examples:

Good Luck you have 24 hours to complete this challenge.
2917 days 8 hours ago
JBC8
I'm using my actual model for this. Despite that it's lingerie, I feel like I really did well on the catwalk. And this challenge isn't about the outfit, it's about the walk. I killed on the catwalk and was very confident with what I had. I was FIERCE!

2917 days 8 hours ago
Tommy123
2917 days 8 hours ago
boozes
2917 days 6 hours ago
Dara4ever
*For those of you that are posting compilation videos please indicate in the video which walk is yours*
2917 days 5 hours ago
SummerRae101
Kylie:

The second walk 0:12 to 0:28
2917 days 5 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Candy doing her thing :)
walk im using is at 2:06-2:29 thx

2917 days 4 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
https://youtu.be/0F3ZkcKlUjw
im using her 8:51 - 9:25
(Lauren)
2917 days 2 hours ago
aj1111

0:49- 1:00
2917 days 2 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
2917 days 2 hours ago
rollingderp

2:27 to the end
2917 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
2917 days ago
coolKat
The 4th one
2916 days 23 hours ago
Koji
Since we're representing Prada I tought the best option was to pick an elegant look and serious runway walk (but didn't forget to add my own spice to it, of course), this isn't about showing ourselves off, it's about showcasing the brand. And that's why I chose to do a simple yet precise walk. :)

0:27 ~ 0:43
2916 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
11/13:)
2916 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
You can see my walk at 0:35-0:53.

This is my simple but elegant walk. Of course, I incorporated my unique style of ending my walk. It's cute, but I made sure to showcase the brand, while still putting my personality in it.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!