This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 2- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 2- PANEL

2912 days 8 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hello top 13 welcome to your second panel. I hope you are all feeling fresh and radiant after your second photo-shoot which had you doing Neutrogena beauty- shot ads. Neutrogena is all about natural and radiant beauty and some of you did really well while others missed the mark. Carly, Chris and I will be judging your photos this week as well as the Star Lounge who has been grading your beauty shots. The winner of the Star Academy will receive a $500,000 modelling contract with SERENITY models, get a chance to be a judge on season two of the Star Academy and receive a gift on tengaged. The Star Shoot is the major way to earn points so it is necesscery to do well in them to stay in the competition.  With that being said this week we asked you to do a natural or minimal makeup beauty shot for Neutrogena which showcases their DEEP CLEAN facial cleanser. Let’s see how you all did.
2912 days 8 hours ago
Koji
I'm here (:
2912 days 8 hours ago
s73100
Hi
2912 days 8 hours ago
Dara4ever
STAR MODEL is voted by the viewers at home and the winner of the poll will receive a +3 point bonus to their overall score for the week.
2912 days 8 hours ago
Dara4ever
The Top 3 most popular models of the week were.

Gemma, Candy and Natalie.

STAR MODEL OF THE WEEK IS…

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

CANDY!!!

Congrats Candy for the second week in a row you have won a +3 point bonus and the title of STAR MODEL of the week. Candy the viewers are really loving you:)
2912 days 8 hours ago
Koji
Grats Candy! <3
2912 days 7 hours ago
Dara4ever
Let’s start this week’s panel.

Clary your up first. Clary for the second week in a row you were the runner up In the challenge, just a little more and you can win your first challenge. Let’s see if your photo this week will propel you into 1st place. 

Here is your best photo: http://imgur.com/SAHRIlw

{Clary}

Chris: I don’t see Neutrogena. To me, Neutrogena is soft and serene, and splash my face with water. I saw mean and hard. Like Emma Roberts in Scream Queens. I like your semi smile however.

Dara: Clary you look beautiful and feminine but I agree with Chris I don’t get Neutrogena from this shot. I like the simplicity in the shot but I wish you would’ve gone with a more delicate and serene face as that would’ve made for a better Neutrogena ad. 

Carly: I honestly could see this being a national ad for Neutrogena! You have flawless skin and I really like that you kept it simple and relatable. Very nice work!

Star Lounge Score: 6
-The Star Lounge was underwhelmed with your picture this week Clary.

Re our Albanian quirky beauty is up next. Re you were in the middle pack this week for the challenge scores so lets see if your Neutrogena ad will keep you in the Star Academy. 

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/U0BVRCq

{Re}

Chris: It’s kind of weird and mysterious and it suits you. I like it!

Dara: Re I love that you always bring your own unique twist to every shot. This is not your typical Neutrogena ad but I agree with Chris it works. It’s quirky, upbeat and relatable which work well for a Neutrogena ad in an unconventional way. Your skin looks radiant as well.

Carly: I was curious how you were going to pull this off after last week’s very unique photo. You did it! This is not only beautiful, but cute and engaging.

Star Lounge Score: 5
-The Star Lounge didn't like your quirky take on your Neutrogena ad Re.
2912 days 7 hours ago
Dara4ever
Amber our fiery red head beauty is up next. Amber you were near the bottom in this weeks runway challenge so lets see if your Neutrogena ad can save you from elimination this week.

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/U8f4aBt

{Amber}

Chris: I am in love with this shot. The only thing that’s off to me is that is’ a snapchat picture. Other than that, in love.

Dara: Amber I’m a bit underwhelmed by this photo. It’s very basic and although you look very beautiful you can’t just rely on your stunning face.

Carly: I appreciate what you tried to do with a more natural look, but this just isn’t working for me. I could never see this being a full on advertisement for such a prestige company like Neutrogena.

Star Lounge Score: 5.5
-The Star Lounge members agreed with the judges as they were also underwhelmed by your photo this week.

Shei our Asian beauty us up next. Shei you were so close to making it in the PRADA fashion show but your walk was great. Let’s see how you did this week.

{Shei}

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/9t0lUrJ

Chris: YES!

Dara: SHEI!!! WOW!!! This shot is so simple yet striking and feminine. You look amazing and this shot really highlights your amazing features. You look radiant and effortless and this would make for an excellent Neutrogena ad.

Carly: This is more in line with what I’m looking for this week. You look absolutely stunning and this headshot works really well for the Neutrogena campaign! Very nice!

Star Lounge Score: 9
-Shei the Star Lounge loved your photo this week! You had one of the highest Star Lounge scores:)

Lauren your up next. Lauren you were almost eliminated last week but you came back with a top 5 finish in this weeks challenge. Lets see if you can keep this consistency up.

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/uhSFddy

{Lauren}

Chris: You’re a little cutie! It’s okay for me, but definitely not the worst. Your face is killer.

Dara: Lauren this is the best photo that you’ve done all season! You’ve been improving so much. I love the feminine and effortless quality of the shot. Your eyes are so alluring and this would be an ad I’d see on any fashion magazine. –

Carly: I really love this! You look gorgeous and the shot as a whole is captivating. Nice work!

Star Lounge Score: 8.5
-The Star Lounge loved your photo! You had one of the highest scores of the week.
2912 days 7 hours ago
Dara4ever
Candy our STAR MODEL of the week you are up next sweetie! Candy you are very popular with the viewers as you have been voted STAR MODEL twice already. Let’s see if they like your photo this week.

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/8oCztd4

{Candy}

Chris: I like this! It’s very simple, and all about Neutrogena. I really do like this. Good job!

Dara: I agree with Chris I really like this shot. It’s soft, feminine and radiant all things Neutrogena stands for. The only thing I don’t like is the hand is a bit awkward but other than that this is a solid ad.

Carly: You are beautiful and this shot proves that, but I feel you look a little bored. Overall it’s still a great shot!

-The Star Lounge agreed with the judges and you were near the top of the pack.

Dani your up next sweetie! Dani you were almost last in this weeks PRADA runway challenge so lets see if your photo this week can boost you up in the standings.

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/Z8NYJg2

{Dani}

Chris: It’s not my favorite. You look like a deer caught in headlights with this one. Not your best.

Dara: I agree with Chris this is definitely not your best photo. You’re a gorgeous girl but in this photo you look lost and your smile feels a bit forced.

Carly: This looks like a before photo for an acne cream. Not very appealing at all. 

Star Lounge Score: 5.5
-The Star Lounge didn't like your photo too much it was one of the lowest scores of the week.

Kelly our beautiful plus sized model your up sweetie! You were in the middle of the challenge standings lets see if your Neutrogena beauty shot will bring you up in the standings this week. 

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/7PJKnC6

{Kelly}

Chris: I like it but then I don’t like it. It’s simple it’s sweet, and what Neutrogena stands for. But like Dani’s it’s a deer caught in head lights look.

Dara: You and Dani had similar problems this week, you both looked a bit lost and your face lacked expression as well. Kelly you are a gorgeous girl and I know you can do better than this as you have shown in last weeks excellent photo. Your skin looks great though and if you would’ve given a more serene expression this ad would’ve been much better.

Carly: You are a beautiful girl and there is no doubt about that. However, I wasn’t intrigued and pulled into this shot.

Star Lounge Score: 8
-The Star Lounge liked your photo!
2912 days 7 hours ago
Dara4ever
Gemma our challenge winner is up next. Gemma you dominated the runway this week lets see if you can keep dominating the competition with your photo this week.

Here is your best photo: http://imgur.com/DnxfQkx

{Gemma}

Chris: You look stunning! But to me it’s not what Neutrogena is about. You look great though!

Dara: You look great and very high fashion but your expression is too intense and fierce for Neutrogena. If you would’ve gone for a more serene and feminine look this shot would be killer.

Carly: I love how interesting and unique this shot is! You look great, but the makeup is a bit too heavy for my liking this week. Great job overall!

-They loved your photo, you were near the top of the pack. 

Mimi our gorgeous Indian beauty is up next! Lets see if your best photo will do justice to your beauty.

Here is your best photo: http://imgur.com/80zjoBH

{Mimi} 

Chris: YES MOTHER! I am in love with this shot it’s so gorgeous, you knocked it out the park this week! Congrats!

Dara: Yes! Mimi this is the model we have been waiting to see. You look like a goddess, and you are so radiant and feminine all qualities Neutrogena is about. Your queenly aura really works for this shot and your amazing bone structure is highlighted well. I do wish you opened up your eyes a bit they look a bit sleepy. Excellent job! –

Carly: I wish this shot was less blurry as it takes away from the absolute beauty of this shot. I’m not a big fan of your neck being turned so far as it is a bit distracting.

Star Lounge Score: 6.5
-The Star Lounge disagreed with the judges as they thought your photo was underwhelming.

Kylie our southern belle is up next. Kylie you were in the top 5 in the challenge this week with your classy runway walk. How was it walking for the PRADA spring collection fashion show.

Here is your best photo: http://imgur.com/DRXH0Fi

{Kylie}

Chris: I like it but it would’ve worked if it was closer up to your face. Other than that, great job.

Dara: This photo is bit awkward Kylie. You have lost your neck and it throws off your posture. I also wish you would’ve gone for a more feminine, radiant and natural look as your wearing a lot of makeup. I agree with Chris as I wish you would’ve done a photo closer to your face since it’s a beauty shot.

Carly: This is a photo for a skin care line, not a pay per view soft core flick. Your face reads sexy, but for this week’s task this doesn’t work at all.

Star Lounge Score: 7.75
-The Star Lounge thought your photo was just ok. You were in the middle of the pack when it came to the Star Lounge.
2912 days 7 hours ago
Koji
I'm glad my reviews were overall positive. ^-^
2912 days 7 hours ago
Dara4ever
Natalie your up next sweetie! You impress with your sassy runway walk this week. Let’s see if your photo this week impresses the judges. 

Here is your best photo: http://imgur.com/4MHWKSc

{Natalie}

Chris: I like the softness and the serenity here. But the black and white filter ruins it for me. I don’t like this photo because of the black and white filter.

Dara: I really like this shot. It’s so soft and serene. This is one of my favorite shots this week and it looks like a professional Neutrogena ad great job sweetie!

Carly: This is truly captivating and stunning! You look amazing and the black and white really enhances your features.

Star Lounge Score: 9.25
-You were one of the favourites this week! The STAR LOUNGE loved your Neutrogena ad.

Our last beauty up is Hali. Hali you unfortunately didn’t complete the challenge this week but will your photo this week save you from elimination?

Here is your best photo: http://imgur.com/3qmWBny

{Hali}

Chris: It’s adorable. But I don’t think it’s what Neutrogena is for. You look really safe and serene.

Dara: Hali this is a good shot! It’s simple yet effortless and feminine which are qualities Neutrogena is about. I love how radiant and youthful you look. The only thing I don’t like are the hands in the picture as they look a bit awkward. Overall good job!

Carly: Much like Dani’s this feels like a before photo for an acne cream ad. You are beautiful and the shot works, but it’s not as amazing as I’d hoped for.

Star Lounge Score: 7
-The Star Lounge thought your photo was just ok this week. You were in the middle of the pack with the Star Lounge rankings.
2912 days 7 hours ago
Dara4ever
With that being said it's time to tally up the scores and determine the rankings for this week!
2912 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp
*re is seen screaming internally*
2912 days 7 hours ago
Dara4ever
BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK!!

Goes to the model with the highest overall total points for the week.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

CONGRATULATIONS……. CANDY

Candy that STAR MODEL point boost gave you those extra points to claim the top spot in the rankings this week.

Candy- 46.8

{Scores}
Challenge: 9
Chris: 9
Dara: 8.5
Carly: 8.8
SL: 8.5
+3 STAR MODEL bonus!

Runner up for best photo this week is…..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

SHEI
Congrats sweetie, your photo this week was amazing!

Shei- 46.5

{Scores}
Challenge: 8.5
Chris: 10
Dara: 9.5
Carly: 9.5
SL: 9
2912 days 7 hours ago
Dara4ever
3rd place this week is

CONGRATULATIONS

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

LAUREN
Fantastic improvement you went from bottom 2 last week to top 3 this week! Keep it up.

Lauren- 44.5

{Scores}
Challenge: 8.8
Chris: 8.5
Dara: 8.85
Carly: 9.8
SL: 8.5 

4th place this week is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

NATALIE
Natalie your effortless shot brought you up high into the ratings this week.

Natalie- 42.75

{Scores}
Challenge: 8.45
Chris: 6
Dara: 9.35
Carly: 9.7
SL: 9.25

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!