This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 3- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 3- PANEL

2906 days 16 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hello beauties welcome to your third panel of the season. By now you know our amazing judges Carly, Chris and myself and you have been able to see what the STAR LOUNGE thinks of your performance every week. This week you all got to go to the amazing Crystal Mirror Maze which was the setting of your photo-shoot this week. The amazing Crystal Mirror Maze had 1,500+ different types of mirrors for you to perfect your angels to create amazing shots using your very own reflection. Some of you truly soared to the top while others struggled to find their light and use their own reflection to their advantage. At the end of the competition only one of you will graduate from the Star Academy. The winner of the Star Academy will receive a $500,000 contract with SERENITY models, get a chance to join the panel as a judge for season 2 of the Star Academy and receive a gift on tengaged.Before we see your photos this week, lets get to the results of the STAR MODEL poll of the week.
2906 days 16 hours ago
s73100
2906 days 16 hours ago
rollingderp
2906 days 16 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
good luck everyone :)
2906 days 15 hours ago
aj1111
2906 days 15 hours ago
s73100
hopefully I proved myself after two very low weeks!!!
2906 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
STAR MODEL of the week is a weekly poll in which the viewers at home vote for their favorite model. The winner will receive a +3 point bonus to their total score of the week. 

THE TOP 3 MODELS IN THE POLL THIS WEEK ARE….

Amber, Shei and Gemma.
2906 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
With 100 total votes casted in the poll this week… STAR MODEL OF THE WEEK IS

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Gemma!!!

Congrats Gemma you are the STAR MODEL of the week. You will receive a +3 point bonus to your total total score this week.
2906 days 15 hours ago
boozes
I'm getting nervous since I got the lowest challenge score
2906 days 15 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wtg Gemma
2906 days 15 hours ago
s73100
wow congrats!
2906 days 15 hours ago
boozes
She's the spamming queen congrats
2906 days 15 hours ago
rollingderp
*claps for Gemma*
CF: is she spamming or sth??
2906 days 15 hours ago
aj1111
Congrats Gemma :)
2906 days 15 hours ago
boozes
I don't spam for votes because I want them to like me or not
2906 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
This week you ladies had to find your light and you also had to be mindful of your face and body as your picture was reflected in the Crystal Mirror Maze.  Lets all see how you did.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!