This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 4- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 4- PANEL

2901 days 3 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hello beauties you certainly had an intense week in the Star Academy from Kelly’s exit to your amazing makeovers to your “Alice Through the Looking Glass” inspired challenge shoot.
It’s now time for this week’s panel where the judges and the Star Lounge will critique and score your photo shoot pictures to determine who will make it into the fifth week in the Star Academy. This week you all got amazing makeovers from the iconic Manic Panic hair studio in NYC. With your amazing new vibrant hair colors you had to do a hair ad campaign for Manic Panic’s very popular “High Voltage “hair creme. Some of you absolutely rocked your new hair colors while some struggled to stand out. The winner of the Star Academy will receive a $500,000 modelling contract with SERENITY models, get to join the judging panel for season 2 of the Star Academy and a gift on tengaged. Before we judge your photos this week lets get find out who the STAR MODEL of the week is.
2901 days 3 hours ago
Koji
I'm here!
2901 days 3 hours ago
Dara4ever
STAR MODEL of the week is a weekly poll where our viewers at home vote on who their favourite model is. The STAR MODEL of the week will receive a +3 point bonus to their overall total score for the week.
2901 days 3 hours ago
Koji
Bummed I missed the poll this week lmfao
2901 days 3 hours ago
Dara4ever
Our top 3 this week in the STAR MODEL week 4 poll are

LAUREN
CANDY
NATALIE
2901 days 3 hours ago
Koji
I feel like Candy got this
2901 days 3 hours ago
Koji
Btw, she has a great shot at FCO, since she also won the challenge
2901 days 3 hours ago
Dara4ever
255 votes in total were cast in the Star Model Week 4 poll.

STAR MODEL OF THE WEEK IS……….

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
LAUREN !!!!

Congrats Lauren you are this weeks STAR MODEL. The viewers are loving your consistent growth as a fashion model. You will receive a +3 point bonus to your total score this week.
2901 days 3 hours ago
aj1111
Congrats Lauren :)
2901 days 3 hours ago
Dara4ever
Now Let’s get onto panel. The judges and I are very excited to see your MANIC PANIC “High Voltage” hair ads.
2901 days 3 hours ago
Koji
Wow, didn't see this coming. Good job Lauren, even tho I don't really remember you .-.
2901 days 3 hours ago
Koji
Also I'm glad I didn't try, cause 255 is too damn much haha
2901 days 3 hours ago
Dara4ever
Here is this weeks portfolio

Portfolio: http://staracademytg.wix.com/staracademy#!week-4/f3xds
2901 days 3 hours ago
Dara4ever
Mimi your up first sweetie. Mimi I love your gorgeous new hair, Fuschia Shock really brings out your strong facial features.  Let’s see your MANIC PANIC hair ad.

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/J6SfjPW
Your High Voltage hair crème color was Fuschia Shock.

{MIMI}

Carly: I think this overall is a good shot and I love the pose. Not a fan of the hair color, but overall I think you look great!

Chris: Your face is amazing, but the color doesn't really look that good on it.

Dara: Mimi I love this hair color on you. You rocked this shoot as your pose and face are both strong and eye catching and this shot just demands your attention. I think you did a great job on selling Fuschia Shock. Great job!

Star Lounge Score: 6.5
The Star Lounge thought your photo was a little above average but not great.

Natalie your up next beauty. Natalie I have to say ice grey hair makes you look so striking and beautiful. Let’s see your best Manic Panic hair ad.
Your High Voltage hair crème color was Winter Snow.

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/HNi2cRa

{NATALIE}

Carly: This is very gorgeous and I love the hair color on you. I do think the lips should be a lighter color, but overall this is a beautiful shot!

Chris: You colored it perfectly, and you kind of look like something out of Covergirl.

Dara: This shot is excellent. Your face looks great and your selling the hair color perfectly. This is a great improvement over last week’s photo. The ice cold grey hair works well with your sweet charm.

Star Lounge Score: 6.5
The Star Lounge thought your photo was good but it didn’t stand out that much.
2901 days 3 hours ago
Koji
In my opinion Mimi (as usual) and Clary did the worst this week :/
2901 days 3 hours ago
Koji
Aside from mine I really liked Hali's :D

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!