This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 5- Challenge # 5- GIFtastic!

Topic » Star Academy- Week 5-..

2897 days 17 hours ago
Koji
Love ya Shei, you know it <3
2897 days 17 hours ago
Koji
Mimi, you can't say shit since you don't even know how to read the challenge properly. You sent 3 pictures and they had no connection between them. Check yourself before you come for me, dumb girl. ;)
2897 days 17 hours ago
Koji
Btw, I'm so happy with my prize. I'll spend my afternoon on B&H picking up some goodies *-*
2897 days 17 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
not trying to be a whiner but its not fair that gemma gets extra points cause her pics moved that was an option yes but overall shouldn't it have been judged fairly for all cause some couldnt have moving pics ?
2897 days 17 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
grats gemma u have this cycle in the bag :) ur amazing
2897 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Enjoy your afternoon, Gemma!
2897 days 16 hours ago
Koji
I don't think I won this because of the moving pictures, instead, I think it was because I presentes a cohesive body of work. But yeah, I also feel like going beyond what the judges ask is very important and should be rewarded, we all chose our models, so they can't expect less from some, we are in the same level. And thank you girl, you're not whiny at all, we just had different opinions in this case <3
2897 days 16 hours ago
Koji
Tysm Shei, wish I could bring someone else :/
2897 days 15 hours ago
rollingderp
my original gif moved and i was chewed out for it...
2897 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
I think the problem was that you used two same shots, Re.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!