This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 5- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 5- PANEL

2895 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hello beauties welcome to your fifth panel of the season. Every week the goal to becoming the next big fashion superstar draws nearer. By now you know our amazing judges Chris, Carly and myself. This week you beauties had a wide range of activities to complete from creating your very own personalized gifs to showcase your individuality,to your photo-shoot  where you had to pick from three accessories whether it be a bag, sunglasses/scarves or shoes and highlight that product by producing a fashion forward shot. The photos this week were edited to highlight your specific accessory while the rest of you would be in black and white. The winner of the Star Academy will win a $500,000 modelling contract with Serenity models, become a judge on the second season of the Star Academy and a gift on tengaged. Before we critique your photos let’s reveal the STAR model of the week.
2895 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
*faces the Judges*

*trying to hide the nervousness*
2895 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
STAR MODEL OF THE WEEK is voted by the viewers at home on who is their favourite model for the week. The winner of the poll will receive a +3 point bonus to their overall total score for the week.
2895 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
The TOP 3 models in the poll this week were.

CANDY
AMBER
SHEI
2895 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
I think it's going to be Candy again.
2895 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
Me when I'm one of the Top 3. It's my third time to be included in the Top 3.
2895 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
Star model of the week is

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

SHEI !!!!!

Congratulations Shei you are the Star Model of the week. You will receive a +3 Point bonus to your overall total score for this week.

(The polling results for the STAR MODEL of the week were so close that 1st and 2nd place were separated by just 1 vote.)
2895 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
With that let’s start this week’s panel. This week you beauties had to focus on one of the three accessory groups (bags, shoes or scarves/sunglasses) and sell that accessory while still producing a high fashion shot. 

Here is this weeks portfolio: http://staracademytg.wix.com/staracademy#!week-5/bpvyu
2895 days 18 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow thats crazy close :) wtg shei :)
2895 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
What?!

*looks at Candy*

I didn't expect it. Thank goodness.
2895 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hali your up first sweetie. Hali you have shown consistent improvement in the past few weeks and Carly really loved your GIF in this week’s challenge. Let’s see if you can keep impressing the judges and the Star Lounge with your photo this week.

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/l18rDhk

{Hali}

Chris: Good job this week! I really love your relaxed face, the color of the sunglasses, and the black and grey shading is just icing on the cake!

Dara: Hali I love this shot hun! You just keep on producing solid shots week after week. Your selling the sunglasses perfectly and I love how you positioned your body to highlight your body shape and how you positioned your head to showcase your strong facial features. Overall I’m very impressed.

Carly: I LOVE this! You not only look amazing with a killer body, but the sunglasses truly are the selling point of this shot.

Star Lounge Score: 8

-The Star Lounge loved your photo this week. You had one of the highest Star Lounge scores of the week. They thought you showcased the sunglasses perfectly.
2895 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
Candy your up next hun. Candy you shot back up in the rankings in last weeks overall standings but your GIF received mixed feedback this week. Let’s see if you can retain a spot near the top of the leaderboard with your photo this week.

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/PhqAhqd

{Candy}

Chris: Your face is like yeah I'm better than you and I love it! I love how the dude is admiring your shoes, and I love the color of the shoes! You couldn't have done any better!

Dara: Love this shot. It’s seductive, strong and alluring. Your selling the shoes perfectly hun that I just want to buy them<333 I love the way you have positioned your body as your creating angles to add dimension to the shot.

Carly: Yes, mama, you better work that sofa while showing off those gorgeous heels! I love the fun colors as they work really well with the black and white.

Star Lounge Score: 5
The Star Lounge had mixed feedback on your photo this week. Some thought you sold the shoes well while other thought that you didn’t do a good job of highlighting the product.
2895 days 18 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow star lounge hates me this week :(
2895 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
Next up is our gorgeous challenge winner Gemma.
Gemma you have consistently been doing very well in this competition consistently within the top 5 in the weekly rankings. Your fantastic GIF earned you your second challenge win of the season. Let’s see if you can continue your success with your photo this week.

Here is your best shot: http://imgur.com/ESkPDaX

{Gemma}

Chris: I don't like how the bag is covering the bottom part of your face, and its kind of weird how you're just lying there on the bed. I don't see any expression in your face, but I do like the color of the bag!

Dara: I like this shot Gemma but I know you can do much better. I love your eyes in this shot they truly are captivating but I wish you would’ve used your body more to create a more fashion forward shot. You are selling the bag well but this shot doesn’t wow me.

Carly: You have been a star to me all season, but I must admit this shot is a bit of a let down. I think you could have been selling the bag in a more interesting way.

Star Lounge Score: 5.5
The Star Lounge was a bit underwhelmed by your photo. They thought you looked pretty but your shot was too safe.
2895 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
Natalie your up next sweetie. Natalie you have have had your ups and downs in the competition week by week. Your GIF this week also received mixed reviews. Let’s see what the judges and the Star Lounge think of your photo.

Here is your best photo: http://imgur.com/oQvGoQ9

{Natalie}

Chris: It's a really small photo, and it's really hard to see your face. I don't really like the pose of your body, but I like the pointing of the feet and toes and the color of your shoes. Purple is my favorite colour!

Dara: I like this photo Natalie. I’m impressed by the fact you kept your face in control even with such a dynamic pose. I love the way your selling those running shoes. Overall it’s a dynamic and effective shot. Although I do wish your picture was bigger and higher quality.

Carly: I think this is good, but the issue is it’s too small. The purple shoes don’t really stand out from the black and white. 

Star Lounge Score: 4.5
The Star Lounge was underwhelmed by your photo this week. They were disappointed in the low quality of your picture and thought you could’ve highlighted the shoes better.
2895 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
Star Lounge gave low score this week. But I admit that Hali's photo is rocking this week. She did great.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!