This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: DIARY ROOM

Topic » Week 1: DIARY ROOM

2888 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
Okay so let me break it down for you.
Distraction 1 is Billy, but hard to avoid because he's Australian and like, everywhere in the house.
Distraction 2 is Niles, Italian stallion with some arrogance.
They're 2 people I don't want to go over my head, otherwise I could lose my footing in this game.
2888 days 8 hours ago
KingGeek
So, it's eviction day betches and I'm kind of worried. I don't know what to expect but what I do know is that I have to do almost everyone's makeup.
*laughs*
That deserves an HOH right? I'm getting shit done!
http://67.media.tumblr.com/4776cb7c9f7fb3e039a3abc810f630c4/tumblr_o384usLJ0P1tyvan0o1_250.gif
2888 days 8 hours ago
bad18life
So yesterday I learned that Lezia and Serena was pushing for an all girl's alliance. I think I should keep this too myself at the moment.
2888 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Eliza was... I don't really know. Doing damage control?
*Shrugs*
Still don't believe her and Serena are completely innocent but... She was trying
2888 days 7 hours ago
Addrian
Teaming up with Niles was a great idea. I really like the way this guy thinks
2888 days 7 hours ago
Addrian
And with that the firing squad is born! Watch out as we blaze right to the final 2 America
2888 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
I'm so ready for this week to be OVER! I know I'm not popular with the house, and I know people are going to be gunning for me come next week but the thing is; I do not care. Let em' come at me. If I go down, I'm going down fighting. And hey, at least I can say I went against the grind and made moves while I was here.
2888 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
I need real allies in this game. I know some of the ladies said they'll help me, but now is the time to check in and start figuring out who's legit and who's full of shit.
*Crosses my arms, leaning back in the chair*
I'm just hoping these people weren't giving me lip-service all week or I'm truly a fool.
2888 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Im asking this one question i know all the houseguest want to ask but to wuss to aak
2888 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
My head is literally killing me right now. I don't know what it's going to take to get these people to understand where I was coming from. My intentions were just, I did my very best to be fair in my nominations and yeah, a girls alliance would've been amazing but I dunno if that's even a slight possibility anymore.
*Lets out a huff of air, cradling my head in my hands*
Lordy lord, it's like when you show that you're strong you're punished for it.
2888 days 5 hours ago
Maya10
Wait what!! Backdoor nick cause on some "girl alliance" last i remember i wasnt fully on this alliance so is some girls
2888 days 5 hours ago
Mitsuki
Leiza, honey. I like you a lot, but if you're going to orchestrate this half-baked alliance to fruition then we all need to have a sit down. My vote was being saved for Dallas to make sure the boys weren't gunning for me straight out the gate.
2888 days 5 hours ago
This girl alliance thing, and or idea, needs to be squashed.
>Nikki rolls her eyes and shakes her head.
If I join an alliance .. They have to benefit me somehow in this game. Give and ye shall receive, am I right America? Whatchu gone give me?
http://images.rapgenius.com/cbe5ec7082818e3cdf810a1b9a6e58c3.500x280x48.gif
>She flips her hair, shaking her head at the camera.
2888 days 4 hours ago
Maya10
Smh-
Such a flirt
2888 days 4 hours ago
Rain848

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!