This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2: DIARY ROOM

Topic » Week 2: DIARY ROOM

2869 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
SO I totally told Maya and I don't know how she's going to take it but it wasn't personal at all and I love her as a person. I swear I fucked up but like... She'll understand.
2869 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
So I'm going to give Serena the time she needs to recover, and when we speak, I'll just be like.. I assumed you remembered I said I'd have your back regardless.
-Bites the inside of her cheek, thinking.
Just have to make sure she doesn't share that with Maya, because I did evict Serena..
2869 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
Big brother.. I just finished being a have not.. Crawled into this fire room bed.. Can I not get some decent sleep in this house at all?!
-Squints her eyes giving the camera evils.
2869 days 7 hours ago
Archerskyfire
So I doubt I'll win this HoH, so I'm hoping one of my allies can pull it off so I'm safe another week. As for this twist... why Big Brother, why? We almost had Serena out of the house. She's being very smart about it, laying really low that I doubt people will see her as a threat anymore. It's going to be difficult to take her out
2869 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
My hurt for this HOH
2869 days 4 hours ago
Rocketokid13
I think I just realised that Maya could be a part of this alliance, not the main part, but just numbers. I think she's cool with me and Nick, so to get this majority to seven, I'm gonna have to convince Julie to not go after Maya, and for Maya to not go after Julie.
*takes a deep breath*
God help me.
2868 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
For this moment i cant trust anyone for what evelyn told that some majority wanted me out. Meaning the 8 wait minus dylan and nick and leiza. 5 of them agreed to vote me out. Plus the other two so that count as 7 who wanted me out. Big mistake. Im still here baby
2868 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
This is a game of numbers.. I'm going to see if I can figure this out. I know Evelyn told Maya about voting for her out of some respect, but Maya should see through her. I like that Maya trusted me enough to tell me Evelyn told her she voted for her.
-Leans back on the seat, thinking.
All I know right now, is that I need to figure how these lines work..

Nikki, Addrian, Dylan, myself, Niles & I believe Martin voted for Serena to leave.

This leaves us with Julie and Evelyn voting Maya to leave.

So.. where were Billy & Nick's votes? I saw them as a duo, but respectively.. they didn't vote together, meaning there could be a crack I can work with in this..

-Looks at the camera, winking.
2868 days 15 hours ago
Addrian
Not going to lie America these times I have to talk with Lezia are just amazing
*looks into the camera*
Shhh don't tell her that
2868 days 15 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Lezia still makes me nervous... I think it's because we run in the same circle in the house... Sort of
*Bites his lip*
But I know she would send me home before a lot of other people in this house. Seeing Addrian getting closer to her worries me. I don't want the firing squad to burn out but if they have each others backs - I know she still won't have mine
2868 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
Getting some one on one time with Addrian was insightful. I connect to him a lot more than I thought I would, on an initial basis. He holds a certain amount of responsibility over others, and he does a camp for kids.
-Shrugs a little.
He's not a bad guy, maybe I will grab on to the life line of hope he's thrown to me. See how far I can get with this alliance, which is clearly working so far with the voting.. one of us just has to win the next HOH.
2868 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
Everyone is out relaxing mainly in the backyard, so I took some time after eating some actual food, and think by the chess table. Julie approaches me, and I'm going out on a limb, telling her I see her and martin seem to get along, so.. why not perhaps take it further? Make it a core 3, and we cover every corner of the house, and don't need to be in power to make moves.

If I get fucked over, I know she won't be to trust.. but I think she wouldn't turn on me, with out Cali connection, right?
2868 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
Julie and I get to the subject of distraction #2 .. Niles. Definitely someone I wouldn't avoid outside the house, but in here, it's a total different story.
http://31.media.tumblr.com/8605d35e71e9fd0ecd9c68b312910b0b/tumblr_mrw3wkOdfP1sar3kzo1_500.gif
2868 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
I said something about the six I'm in to Leiza earlier to earn some trust she didn't as for details she mustn't not care but I think all should be well when the time is right

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!