This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 5: DIARY ROOM

Topic » WEEK 5: DIARY ROOM

2868 days 1 hour ago
bulldoggy559
YOUR BOY IS STILL HERE
*sticks his tongue out*
You know - I don't see why they even kept me... but hey - they did and it's their funeral
*Winks and leaves the DR*
2868 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
-walks to the diary room, sat down fixing the dress-
Maya: hi julie
Julie: please cast your vote
Maya: i vote to evict Addrian, sorry
Julie: thank you
Maya: welcome -girly wave-
2868 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Im sorry you had to go addrian, but you never talk to me you always stick to the same people but hope to see you soon
2868 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
*shakes my head*
I don't know why and what was going through some of their minds but they just saved Niles and honestly it's one of the most mind-boggling decisions ever.
2868 days 1 hour ago
bulldoggy559
Do they not understand I have no reason to hold back anymore? I was trying to lay low and learn about the house - but there is nothing left for me to learn!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CxJvTFkIKOM/U65n82DeNKI/AAAAAAABoXI/neEOwkl-LlY/s1600/209.gif
I am coming for you - and if you thought this last week was hell you have no idea what I will bring!
2868 days 1 hour ago
IceQueen2
Well now I just play dumb because I have my shield and Julie and Josiah are going to try and figure out who voted where.
-She shrugs a little-
I had to do what I had to do... I hope this doesn't blow up in my face.
2868 days 1 hour ago
iGoddess
Everyone's faces when Niles stays.. PRICELESS.
https://65.media.tumblr.com/8b8767badc9563bc2be15ea9ed0c1247/tumblr_navtamt9TH1thd4h1o7_250.gif
Oops, too bad, so sad.
2868 days 1 hour ago
DBWs
I was going to save Addrian going into the eviction, but Niles speeches clearly showed he is after Julie. Right now, my alliance has been crumbled. It could just be Lezia and Niles that are left so I had to make sure there was a bigger target, and someone who seemed eager to make moves in this house.
2868 days 1 hour ago
iGoddess
[[Forgot to post oops]]

-Lezia walks into the DR.
Julie: Hi Lezia.
Lezia: Evening Ju.
Julie: Who do you vote to evict?
Lezia: This is a difficult decision, it's between distraction 2 & 3 .. I don't want to think emotional, I need to think strategic.. so for that reason I vote to evict Addrian. I'm so sorry!
-Sends air kisses.
2868 days ago
Hudspith
that was the 1st victim im taking this house now just watch Niles next week i'll get into the HOHs ear maybe plant some doubt that he will be a threat down the line and boom Niles out those two coaches never made me feel welcome in the alliance well i found some new friends
2867 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
Ruff week indeed big brother, you cheeky thing..! Now I could do with some personal liquor.. I think I'm going to prepare myself first, I mean I've said more than any other houseguest.. I've had to endure this costume.. I deserve it.
-Laughs shrugging.
Plus I may be loosing it too, if I don't see or hear from Ivy soon.
2867 days 22 hours ago
Rain848
I like Leiza as person i dont care if she comes after me in this game but i do like talking to her because she is a cool chick just got to get over this awkward feeling i have right now
2867 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
To say. Leiza rant does shows that between julie and martin are coming true
2867 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
I'm stuck in this costume and everyone's out there getting friendly with each other.
-Huffs, and laughs.
I'm not complaining too much.. I did just blow out a proportion of this game, I wouldn't wanna be near me either.
-Shrugs.
2867 days 9 hours ago
bulldoggy559
I may not be a comp winner yet... But the more people that get sent home the better chances I have!
*Smiles*
I will win eventually... And once it starts it ain't stopping!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WA-TrwwuEgw/U65n8LU1voI/AAAAAAABoW4/YTj6LZOKScs/s1600/208.gif

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!