This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Pedigree /Week5

Topic » Episode 5: Pedigree /Week5

2858 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Big brother: Previously on.. Big brother, the houseguests had a slippy road to go to win HOH. Martin came out victorious, with Nick following right behind for a second time in a HOH competition. He put up Cassandra & Nick up for eviction, only to win the POV for himself, and backdooring Billy -- who certainly brewed his way to some trouble in the house. His fate was sealed, and the houseguests sent the Aussie heartthrob down unda' .. with the second unanimous vote of the season of 10 to 0, a bitter sweet deal as his closest ally, Nick remained in the house at his cost. The houseguests were given less than 24 hours to rest and get ready for the 5th HOH competition.. a puzzle. So who will win the HOH, and will the power shift? Find out on.. Big brother!

Carry over from last episode..

INTERCOM BIG BROTHER: Martin, to the diary room.

-Inside awaits his Host outfit & instructions card; http://www.kickincostumes.com/files/productsimages/BS_C/61768.jpg

Martin: All houseguests your outfits are in the storage room, get ready and meet me in the backyard!

-The blinds to the backyard lift, showing a theme of a veterinarian room. The set up for where the puzzle competition takes place; http://i0.wp.com/www.yourrealityrecaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ginger-fever-HOH.jpg

2858 days 17 hours ago
>Nikki changes into her outfit, heading into the backyard.
Oh! Looks like it's a puzzle competition y'all.
^Fuck .. I'm so not going to win this. Come on head .. get it together.^
2858 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
--Lezia adjusts her lab coat, and walks to the backyard; laughing at Martin.
Best costume to date I think..
2858 days 17 hours ago
Addrian
^lets do this^
2858 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
*Josiah changes into his costume*
2858 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
*Josiah walks outside to see the backyard*
Looks like we have a puzzle.
2858 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Martin: Welcome to the 5th HOH of the season houseguests. As outgoing head of household, I cannot compete. This competition is sponsored by 'The secret life of pets', and upcoming movie hitting the screens this Summer! You each have your set stations, and your puzzles, easy enough? Of course not, you have to work for everything in big brother.. so, when the buzzer goes, you have to hit your buzzer on the opposite end to your building station, which gives you 60 seconds to get your puzzle pieces to your station and build it, however, each puzzle piece is magnetic, so it will easily fall off. Fail to build your puzzle in the given time, the buzzer goes off for you and all your puzzle pieces will reset, and fall off the station. This means, you must run back to the buzzer, start the timer again for yourself, and continue to try and build your puzzle.

The person who can build their puzzle and hit the buzzer to stop it from resetting, wins HOH. Ready?

--The main starting competition BB buzzer goes off.
2858 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
Ready
2858 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
--All houseguests begin running across hitting their personal buzzer/button & collecting their pieces to their station;
2858 days 16 hours ago
bad18life
( I have a question if the buzzer reaches 0 and you didn't hit the buzzer are you out of this competition? )
2858 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
-Nikki & Evelyn's buzzers go off before they can press them, and their pieces on the board fall down.

-Following right behind on just missing to hit their buzzer for more time, Addrian, Nick & Maya's half puzzles fall off the board.

-Josiah, Cassandra & Lezia all manage to hit their buzzers for extra time, getting a quarter of their puzzles down.

Martin: In the lead we have Dylan, Niles & Julie, they've been efficient with their buzzers, and each have half of the puzzle down.. wait, oh and Niles just falls 1 short second before his buzzer and his puzzle has reset.

-Julie and Dylan neck in neck to finish their puzzles, Julie puts in the last piece and runs for her buzzer. Dylan puts in his last piece, and Julie hits the buzzer 3 seconds before Dylan.

--The main buzzer goes off ending the competition.

Martin: Congratulations Julie, you are the new head of household!
-He puts the key necklace around her neck.
2858 days 16 hours ago
bad18life
*He claps for Julie*
Congratulations Julie!
2858 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Nope, the buzzer is a constant thing you need to hit so your pieces don't fall off, but I wanna just get this competition out of the way since most people aren't on! Have not will be later when most people are on, and that'll be interactive!]]
2858 days 16 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Claps*
Congrats Julie
2858 days 16 hours ago
bad18life
( Because if this was a real competition and you didn't get eliminated if the buzzer hits 0. You could just fix the puzzle on the ground not worrying about the timer and then hits the buzzer to put the puzzle together in less than 60 seconds. haha )

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!