This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Green Thumb /Week 9

Topic » Episode 9: Green Thumb /Week 9

2841 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
I just think she's a puppet. I find it funny Lezia throws toilet paper at Ev and I and we end up on the block.
-He nods-
Yeah I'll respect whatever he does as well. I think us 3 should be good though. I just realize us 3 survived eviction back to back to back.
-He laughs-
2841 days 6 hours ago
DBWs
*He bites his lip*
So who were you after at the instant? I thought you wanted Evelyn gone since you've nominated her twice but you didn't seem too excited after she left...
2841 days 6 hours ago
Exactly, Maya was so far shoved up Lezia's ass. I'm glad she's gone, because now I don't have to feel like I need to sleep with 1 eye open, Lezia was sketchy.
>Nikki rolls her eyes.
She needed to be with her daughter anyway, with all that drama.
2841 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at dylan-
-whisper- i wanted josiah gone but those three want the big threat in
2841 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
But she went to jury and I doubt they let her see her daughter. I think they both are in the jury house right now fighting. Lezia had a way with words when she wasn't insulting you.
-He laughs-
I feel so bad for Evelyn. Not that she got eliminated, but she couldn't compete in a POV to save herself.
2841 days 6 hours ago
I agree, and yeah Lezia and I exchanged a few words, but let's face it .. who didn't she argue with? It was me, you, Nick, Julie .. And I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting. It's crazy she even lasted this long.
>Nikki rolls her eyes.
But anyway, I'm liking Niles a whole lot better now that she's out.
2841 days 6 hours ago
DBWs
*Raises an eyebrow*
Those three as in Julie, Nick, and Nikki?
2841 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
Yeah she argued with Evelyn as well and possibly Martin when she outed them.
-He shrugs-
He's still the same to me. I know he wants me gone. In matter of fact 3 people want me gone and they are Niles, Maya and either Julie or Nick. I'm leaning towards Julie though because she haven't spoken to me in awhile. Almost like she's distancing herself from me. I still can't believe I tried to get you to trust her. I'm such a fool.
2841 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*walks out to the backyard and lays in the hammock*
2841 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Why would you think those three. Unless you did too. But idc its their loss when he stabs you all in the back
2841 days 6 hours ago
Wasn't Julie close with you though? It would shock me if she'd turn that fast.
>Nikki laughs slightly.
I dunno where Nick's head is at. He seems trustworthy, but I'm sure Maya is probably feeding him things and brainwashing him.
2841 days 6 hours ago
DBWs
*He nods, biting his lip*
I did vote to evict Evelyn, I didn't know what the plan was or anything, the other two were probably Julie and Nick though, I think I messed up.
2841 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
Yeah we was close, but like I said she's distancing herself from me. I haven't talked to her in 2 days. I like Nick, but I think eventually Maya have to go. I think Julie should be the target this week though. She can beat us all in the end to be honest.
2841 days 6 hours ago
I agree, but then it would definitely be 3 against 3, and I know for sure Niles wouldn't team up with her.
>Nikki shakes her head.
If Maya left .. Nick, Julie and Nikes definitely wouldn't team up. Hell, none of them even talk together that much lately?
2841 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
Well Nick and Julie would be together, but I think Julie needs to go before Maya. I still don't see why she dislike me so much. I need to talk to her and ask her why she put me on the block.
-He cracks his knuckles-
I think we need to talk to Dylan.

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!