This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury House: Week 10

Topic » Jury House: Week 10

2845 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
-He hugs her back-
Well I'll be damned! Dylan, Maya, and Niles as our final 3. Interesting final 3. But welcome to the island of Misfit toys.
2845 days 5 hours ago
Thanks, and I know right! If at the beginning of this game, you would have told me that those 3 made final 3, then I would have been like, "BISH whereee"??
>She laughs and let's go clapping.
Is it bad that I'm like soo glad to be out of the house though? I couldn't take it anymore. 50+ days is too much y'all.
2845 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
No it's definitely a relief not playing the game anymore. You're not worrying about someone trying to take you out.
2845 days 5 hours ago
Rain848
OH MY GOD NIKKI
2845 days 5 hours ago
Exactly, and oh my god hey Julie!
>Nikki smiles and goes to hug her tight.
I can NOT believe Maya voted out you like that. She's sly as fuck.
2845 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
I'm not shocked that she did to be honest. She didn't even veto Nick at the time. That is what I'm shocked by.
-He laughs-
I'm going to go back outside and chill on the hammock.
-He walks outside and lays on the hammock-
2845 days 5 hours ago
Rain848
I understand it pulled a me I voted All my f2s out and I would of voted her out if me you and her made finals haha
2845 days 5 hours ago
>Nikki laughs a little.
Gotcha! Either way, I'm rooting for Dylan. Even through his social struggles, he's came out on top as the BB season's stud!
2845 days 5 hours ago
Rain848
Dylan has to beat both of them and they have been beasting comps of late
2845 days 4 hours ago
Mhm, I know right!
2845 days 2 hours ago
Rain848
*Sits back watching Netflix*
2845 days 2 hours ago
IceQueen2
(Lmao guys)
2845 days 2 hours ago
Rain848
(big happy family)
2844 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
DR; 3 allies in final 3, I couldn't ask for better. How will I decide where my vote goes? Could be based on the speech.. Could be based on the one person who remotely told me what they were going to do with the money.
-Shrugs.
I'm ready to finish this experience
2844 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
*Gets out of the pool and goes inside*

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!