This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Real Socialites S2 Cast Descriptions

Topic » The Real Socialites S2 Cast..

2826 days 8 hours ago
jm340
Rebecca Clarke (beccajo16)

Tag Line: "Times may be tough, but I'm stronger than ever before!"

Description: After a happy announcement that she was pregnant, Rebecca and her fiancé Brett Taylor (BrettTheJett21), are preparing for the delivery of their baby. With that being said their relationship has been strained but they are stronger than ever. Even with the baby on the way, Rebecca and Brett, have decided to buy a new home, gutted the entire house and must have the house ready in the next couple of weeks.
Everyone has reached out to Rebecca during these times, extending a helping hand, all but Emily (Amylou), and Rebecca is upset that everyone has reached out except Emily!
Now that the time is almost here can Rebecca and Brett overcome the obstacles of getting their new house done before the baby arrives? Will Rebecca confront Emily (Amylou) about her neglect on their friendship? And will Rebecca have a healthy delivery?
2826 days 8 hours ago
jm340
Emily Crawford (Amylou8251)

Tag Line: "Come for me and you might be the next chapter!"

Description: Now that she's engaged and a New York Best seller, Emily is ready for another season. Emily and Martin Hudspith (Hudspith) are now officially engaged and are currently planing the wedding of the year. It seems as though Emily has been so caught up in her own life that she has neglected some of her friends..and with her book released just a couple months ago some are weary to even come around her because they are scared she might just make them the next chapter in another book (which right now she is writing a follow up book to her first.). She and JM (jm340) have become super close..so close in fact that she has asked him to help her with wedding planning.
Can Emily pull off the wedding of the year? Can she mend her friendships or will she crumble under the pressure?
2825 days 16 hours ago
jm340
Evaunie O'Neal (Cort)

Tag Line: "I never lost my crown, I'm just looking for a bigger one."

Description: Evaunie used to be the HBIC in the Las Vegas Social Life quite some time ago before she packed her things up and moved to LA to focus on her acting career. Also Evaunie was apart of the pilot cast of The Real Socialites of LA, She faces life head-on as a successful entrepreneur while raising four children. Evaunie works hard to balance work, kids and her growing relationship with boyfriend, Justin, and occasional drama with her Ex-Husband Evan O'Neal who is a big time Producer in Hollywood. This season Evaunie moves to Las Vegas from LA with her boyfriend. The couple wants  desperately to have a child together but Evaunie has suffered three miscarriages and it's causing their relationship to hang in the balance. While in Las vegas they will meet with the city's best fertility doctors to assist them in their struggle. Evaunie isn't stepping onto the scene empty handed either as she has also brought her fellow friends/former cast members to help her take back whats hers. Notorious for her bluntness and sometimes anger issues will defiently causes some drama between the Las Vegas girls and guys while she continues focuses on her personal development.
2825 days 16 hours ago
jm340
Sage Anderson (Kaylee21)

Tag Line: "I'm not a highway, so please don't cross me!"

Description: A former mean girl & well known spitfire, Sage Anderson is the IT girl of Los Angeles. Known for her mean ways and vicious tongue, she plays no games. Sage has recently broke it off with long time fiance of 4 years due to her infidelity. Sage had a daughter at age 16 but gave her up for adoption due to not feeling like she'd be a good mother. Sage is a pro "gay" activist and loves supporting them at LGBT rallies. Sage is fun-loving, enthusiastic and unafraid to speak her mind, which can sometimes rub others the wrong way. Sage is moving to Las Vegas to start fresh with her best friend, Evaunie.
2825 days 16 hours ago
jm340
Vivienne Gilbert (Mitsuki)

Tag Line: "Before you judge me, you better be perfect!"

Description: After her big blow out with her fiance, Vivienne ran off to one of the couples vacation homes out of the country and laid low for a while refusing to speak to the producers or her family. She has now returned home and is in the process of trying to piece together where she and Jackson stand. She still tends to her editorial job but is considering taking a lesser role in the company to peruse a job in visual media.
2825 days 16 hours ago
jm340
James "JM" Ford

Tag Line: "I'm related to karma. We're both bitches."

Description: After a dramatic first season, JM is returning for another dose of it! With everything that happened, he decided that it was best for him to leave the Las Vegas area and spend time in LA with his new boyfriend. Things are getting serious between the two and they've decided they want to give Las Vegas another try.
With Vivienne leaving him in the dark, JM feels hurt and betrayed that she would just leave with no explanation as to why.
Will JM revert to his old ways or will he change for the better?
2825 days 11 hours ago
jm340
---------SUPPORTING CAST----------
2825 days 10 hours ago
jm340
Jackson (Carraid)- Jackson MIGHT be returning for another season but things are currently up in the air. After a public break up from his fiancé, Vivienne (Mitsuki), Jackson has not been seen or heard from since then. It's been said that Jackson wants nothing to do with the show because of certain things that JM (jm340) has publicly said about his relationship with Vivienne. If Jackson returns will he make an effort to make things right with Vivenne or turn his back on the group?
2825 days 10 hours ago
jm340
Brett Taylor (BrettTheJet21)- After announcing he was a father to be Brett Taylor could not be happier with the soon expected arrival of his first child with Rebecca. Brett and Rebecca are happy but with Rebecca being pregnant and them both moving it has put a lot of pressure on Brett to step up. With Rebecca being pregnant, she has had to take a step back from work and Brett has had to step up to the plate. Recently, Brett opened a new club in the Palms resort and the club has been doing fairly well.
Can Brett continue to step up or will the pressure and stress from home weigh him down?
2825 days 10 hours ago
jm340
Martin Hudspith (Hudspith)- Now that Martin has proposed to Emily (Amylou) the wedding planning has begun which has things a little bit tense between the happy couple. Emily has had huge success with her first book..but with success means that Emily must be away to promote. Martin wants to spend more time with Emily but isn't sure how to approach the issue at hand.
Martin is also concerned that JM (jm340) has not been a good influence on his soon to be bride.
Will Martin mans his feelings heared?
2825 days 10 hours ago
jm340
Brandon Ruffin (Brandonh1): Brandon is fresh meat to the circle but not too fresh to one of the socialites! James... Brandon met James in Los Angeles and they hit it off ever since and began to date. Brandon is a high profile model and often travel all around the world modeling. Brandon often worry that his relationships won't work due to his busy schedule modeling. Brandon doesn't need to model for a living being he's the son of Billionaire Phil Ruffin and Mary Ruffin the owners of Tropicana Hotel but he doesn't want to live solely off his parents.Brandon wants to make a name for himself and doesn't want to always hold the Ruffin family name. Brandon loves that things are heating up with James and he can't wait to meet the group.
2825 days 10 hours ago
jm340
Cody Matthews (likeaboss): Cody is new to all of the fame. When he graduated high school he knew he wouldn't be able to go to college so he immediately started modeling and has been ever since. He's made it huge in the business and hopes to continue getting even bigger and more fame. While modeling, he met his best friend Brandon Ruffin. They've been best friends for years, but what Brandon doesn't know is that Cody has a huge crush on him and always had which will for sure cause problems between JM (jm340) and him!
2825 days 10 hours ago
jm340
---------NOTE----------
DURING THE SEASON YOU CAN ADD ONTO YOUR ROLE AND PLEASE CREATE YOUR OWN STORYLINES I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF THAT.
I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL A GUIDE LINE, HOWEVER, YOU HAVE CREATIVE FREEDOM AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT GET OUT OF HAND.

ANY SERIOUS STORYLINES (DEATH, ILLNESS, ETC.) NEED TO BE CLEARED BY ME.

REMEMBER THIS IS A REALITY SHOW FORMAT ROLE PLAYING GROUP...SO THERE WILL BE DRAMA WITHIN THE SHOW FOR THE CHARACTERS.

WE ARE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN AND CREATE A GREAT, DRAMATIC SHOW THAT IS DISPLAYED TO BE REAL.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE ON TV? 

I can't wait to start this season!

We start tonight at 830 PM est!
2825 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Read
2825 days 9 hours ago
amylou8251
Read
2825 days 9 hours ago
Mitsuki
read

open group

The Real Socialites of Las Vegas: S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!