This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON TWO PREMIERE: "NEW BABY..NEW DRAMA."

Topic » SEASON TWO PREMIERE: "NEW..

2832 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage would laugh, taking a sip of the provided water.

Okay, BOO! I don't give a flying FUCK about how you feel. I'm a grown ass woman! I will laugh at the shit i please, i will cry at the shit i please and i will do whatever the hell it is i want to do. I don't condone homophobia at all, in fact... i'm an LGBT advocate back in L.A. don't try and make me out to look like a homophobe. I am not!

I'm not an idiot, so please, do not call me one. We can agree to disagree on this subject. Evaunie is my friend but i'm not her mother, i can't control what comes out her mouth. Sorry, not sorry!
2832 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: Ew. JM is acting like a big ass baby. Like, we're adults. There is no need to get all salty over a damn comment. It's like we're back in high school again. *Mocks* "Mom, this guy called me a bitch" or "Mommy, someone picked on me and i'm really upset." Like... ugh... get the fuck over it. You're a MAN at that, why are you so sensitive?
2832 days 17 hours ago
jm340
-stands up-

One thing I will NOT do is have you sit here and say that you are an LGBT advocate when you allowed such comments to be said...for you to even say you're an advocate for the LGBT community is a disgrace because you didn't stand up for the LGBT community the night EVAUNIE was hurling those vicious comments!

-pauses-

You are an idiot... A following idiot.
My SHIT is more of an advocate to the LGBT community than you are!

I will not entertain this conversation or YOU!

-walks away from the table-

Confessional: I have ZERO respect for that girl!
2832 days 17 hours ago
jm340
Confessional- Sage, I hope you get burned by EVAUNIE because I see it coming from a mile away..
2832 days 16 hours ago
jm340
-gets in my car leaving-
2832 days 16 hours ago
kaylee21
-Sage would smile, shaking her head. She'd continue to order her food.

Wow. How immature?

Interview: JM is a coward. He couldn't even finish a simple conversation with me. He had to act like the little BITCH he is and walk off like BITCHES do. It's okay, it's perfectly fine. It's clear to see that him & i won't be getting along. I don't roll with children.
2832 days 16 hours ago
kaylee21
(FIERCE! Reminds me of Nene vs Sheree on RHOA. I loved this! Very classy, but full of cattiness to keep it interesting. :D)
2832 days 16 hours ago
jm340
Confessional- Sage..you've marked yourself as public enemy number ONE... Let the games begin... -whispers- BITCH.
2832 days 16 hours ago
jm340
---SEASON PREMIERE ENDS--

open group

The Real Socialites of Las Vegas: S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!