This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: New York City, United States of America

Topic » Episode 11: New York City,..

2873 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I get it now
2873 days 1 hour ago
zorbo678
AJ: I finished my run, and then I talked to a few people. They told me that I had a great run, for a faggot. I snapped and tackled one of them, and kicked his ass. I got barred from competing in parkour for two years.
2873 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Ryan: That must feel terrible AJ
2873 days ago
zorbo678
AJ: It did. But that was also the day I got the call from the show telling me I had a callback. When I got on the plane, I resolved that I would find a way to always keep my cool on this show. But I haven't. I don't want to lose it all again.
2873 days ago
coolKat
( Well Its Clear im kn the outs of my team if someone on my team wanted my immunity voided. But i did help more then someone on my team.

Anyways its not fair that someone gets to decide whether i have immunity or not. )
2873 days ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Don't worry AJ where being on the show is a brand new start and just remember to enjoy the experience where it is a once in a lifetime thing to do!
2873 days ago
zorbo678
AJ: Yeah, I guess it is.
2873 days ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Anyway, GL at the elimination ceremony where I wish you luck
2873 days ago
WestTemp
(Why did you help people on the other team?)
2872 days 21 hours ago
Symmetry888
(i wasn't able to be here. i didn't have wifi.)
Rose sighs. "This is gonna suck.."
2871 days 21 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty:
(I'M BACK FROM BEING UNGROUNDED!!!! WHAT DID I MISS?!)

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!