This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING/SPEECHES/FINALE

Topic » JURY..

2830 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
my social game? I was apart of the alliance that controlled this game for like the first 3 weeks. Then I exposed them all and talked with everyone left in this game. Acousta was my main alliance but I had talked with Jake, Drew, Jake D. Dino. Made alliances or deals with 5 of the remaining like 9 people. I kept up my alliances with Grayson, Acousta, Jake D. but then Acousta told me that Grayson and Jake D. were against me. I had a big social game, not just competition wins. I was nominated alongside Jordan and survived that. Again 3 times I was nominated, 2 I survived, target for 9 weeks. I did not just rely on competition wins, I talked to everyone in this game, I think the only people I did not say anything to were Rachel, Jesse, and Coco.
2829 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
4 out of 6 votes are in.

If no one else votes by tonight @ 8 PM est. America's vote will be the final vote.
2829 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
5 out of 6 are in.

Drew is gone for 7 days.

Should I get a pre-juror to vote in his place or randomize the vote?
2829 days 11 hours ago
Grayson15
Just get a pre juror vote, randomized isn't really a test off the game we played :)
2829 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Let me check to see how America votes, and if it changes things I'll get a pre juror online to vote
2829 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
America voted... Kash.
2829 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Dino voted... Dino
2829 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Dino voted... GRASYON I MEAN. TYPO.
2829 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Jake D. Voted... Grayson.
2829 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Adam voted... Grayson.

3-1 Grayson
2829 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Jordan Lloyd voted.... KASH
2829 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Acosta voted... Kash
2829 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
There is a tie. I will find a Pre-Juror to vote as a tie breaker.
2829 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Jesse voted... GRAYSON.

GRAYSON YOU HAVE WON BIG BROTHER
2829 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
The top 3 for fan favorite are... Jesse, Kash and Jordan

KASH WINS FAN FAVORITE

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!