This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sixth Runway

Topic » Sixth Runway

2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
In true cult fashion, three queens made a suicide pact. But like Julia Roberts once said...

Let's continue on. We have a special guest judge this episode. Please welcome back Season 3 judge and real life drag queen GIRAFFEZ DORIS BUCKEL!
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
This week everyone will get a critique.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
DAVINA:  http://i.imgur.com/A63oNza.png

KEN: I think the funniest thing was your whole cult religion being about #DavinaWoreLegs but you walked down the runway without them (she was looking good this week btw!). There’s a whole lot of effort that went into this, but I think it just made it really bulky. Like the facebook page was really not  needed at all, especially when your cult frat page did a decent enough job.

GIRAFFEZ: I don't get this it doesn't really follow the guidlines to the challenge like they're not rules they're guidlines which is COMPLETELY different now everything else I like but I don't get the legism thing like it's not a religion it's glorifying a physical attribute and basically being the "Mean Girls" of the cults and religions and it just feels meh like at the point of me scoring this shit you getting a half a point for being the only one to post it on time and early as fuck but other then that I'm not liking it as for your look it doesn't fit the leg thing to me yes there are two legs on either side of you but so what they're from other pictures not made by you and being a fellow cempetitor with you I know this isn't your best your best was against me week after week trying to beat me this isn't that good like I don't know what is in you but get it out because this look is basic for anyone.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
NINETEEN:  http://i.imgur.com/jIPGwUL.png

KEN: #SimpsonsDidIt I mean I think this had some genuinely funny moments (mainly in the art), but it’s just a darker Mariah. Which is kind of an oxymoron.

GIRAFFEZ: ok then I find it funny to be based around a super psyco pop star and basically being how I believe the real pop star has her fan base but I'm not getting the appeal of joining if one of the rules states you may be beat unless those sexual freaks who get off on getting beat and shit are the ones intering the cult and other then that and her fame I don't see where the recruitmant plan is, now as for your look I get it I just don't like it like the hijabs are more fashionable then this and I feel like it's basically a sheet drapped over you with a fancy piece of jewelry and some simi good design work. So does it fit beautifully I just wish the look was.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
VERONICA VELENO: http://imgur.com/7q0suhE 

KEN: I actually cackled pretty hard at all of this! I think your submission was pretty much perfect, it was funny without being overbearing. And you stayed true to ACTUAL RPDR obsessive fans by making everyone a middle schooler. Uh as far as the runway it’s a mess because of course it’s pretty but it’s just there. But again that was part of your deity look so I can let it slide.

GIRAFFEZ: ok these cults are getting a lot of weird and shit I get everything but why the fuck a body suit it doesn't make anysense really but that is just me the look I like it fits your cult but I feel it was just a reason for you to wear a simple body suit.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
FERN:  http://i.imgur.com/xJ3EqrN.jpg 

KEN: There are times I wish you would go for it a bit more. I think we all joke about it, but you’re not as unfunny as we might make you feel. I cackled at you saying ARTPOP would be hitting the streets, like he’s going outside his living room door. I wish there was a BIT more, but on the positive side your cult is so successful it’s already recruiting members in this season! And the runway is of course a 10.

GIRAFFEZ: it's not a lot but I think it's the best fit of a cult yet now to your look it's stunning definately it looks like something I actually own my one complaint is if your induction process includes scalping I want to see a bald look like why say it if your not going to use it.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
TETANUS: http://i.imgur.com/Wl0sh9X.png

KEN: “trains women” shut up!!!! Uh it was cute, but I think there were some missed opportunities. I think you could’ve gone more in a femnazi/militant lesbian direction and gotten more success with this concept. Maybe it was supposed to be someone who was just ignorant, but I still think the jokes didn’t deliver as well if that was the case.

GIRAFFEZ:  I'm sorry but Christianity for woman has been around for CENTURIES it's called the sister hood as in NUNS I'm sorry but I can't respect this and as for your look It's a dragged out jesus and that's the only good part about this look to me.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
SOMMERS EVE DUSH: http://imgur.com/a/r8NDg

KEN: Again, I think the facebook thing was a bit too much on the nose, but this was hilarious! The strongest part was probably the petition or the initiation rules. And I got facebook mom #NotLikeOtherGirls from your runway this week for sure.

GIRAFFEZ: ok the no makeup society I get the look I don't get it as well the no makeup is bold for a competition like this but I don't get the country bumpkin look I live in the country the farmers daughters wear more makeup then bianca del rio like really so using a country bumpkin look to me doesn't make sense.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
*one of the stage lights falls on AJ*
Ladies.. I've made some decisions.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Nineteen, you won the final immunity last week... You are safe.
2849 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
good.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Davina, last week you stood high above the other queens. This week, we were not head over heels for your ideas.

I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sommers Eve Dush, I really enjoyed drinking your Kool Aid this week.

.... Condragulations you are the winner of this challenge.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Now Sommers, before you decide to send a queen to hell, I would like to announce something.

The twist for the season is no longer in effect. From this point on, you may not be forced in the bottom 2. It's on you to avoid it now ladies.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Veronica Veleno, though you phoned it in a bit on the runway, your challenge presentation turned me devout. I think I'm ready now, I think I'm ready now.

You are safe.
2849 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Tetanus, I was not trains-fixed with your submission this week.

Fern, unlike your wigs, this week you were a little dry.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!