This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E2 - "1, 2, 3, .... ugh I hate Math"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E2 -..

2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Synopsis:

Right after the results of the first immunity challenge, Red was really disgusted at how his tribe mates performed. Meanwhile, JT (being the last person to submit for Kalabaw) being the hero for the Kalabaw tribe looks to be in a very good place but still thinks that he's at risk of being the prime target later in the game.

With Kalabaw's huge win at the last immunity challenge, they earn a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol as a reward. Armani, without using the clue reward tries to search for another idol clue. Not long after, he finds the clue but did not bother to look for it after. On the other hand, Jenni takes advantage of the reward and quickly finds the hidden immunity idol for herself.On the other hand, Kolbisha found a clue to the Hidden Immunity idol Brandon failed to notice while searching. Kolbisha did not waste time and solved the puzzle. Later on, Kolbisha finds the idol after a long search.

As challenge was about to get started, Armani quits leaving Kalabaw to just 8 players.

Back at camp, Kolbisha continues to look for clues to the immunity idol regardless of his placing in his tribe. He felt the need to look for idols which would help him further in the game. After 2 tries, he found another clue which requires to be solved in a specific time. Kolby was able to solve the clue thus winning his second immunity idol in a row.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Immunity/Reward Challenge:

Each tribe was given 4 pictures. The pictures consist of fishes, dots, pots and rocks. The objective was to count the number of items in each picture and combine the numbers to create a number combination. The first person to guess the combination wins reward for the tribe. Noah with his first few tries was so close in getting the right combination while opening the doors to the others. After several tries, Noah wins it for Tandang sending Kalabaw to tribal council. At tribal council, Tandang was in a consensus to vote out the weakest link of their tribe thus sending Akash home.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
The search saga for the Hidden Immunity Idol continues.

Brandon goes back to his clue and tries to look for the idol but failed (the idol was found by Kolbisha already)
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Kolbisha, without a clue to the location of the idol, finds the idol for himself.

Idol Status
Jenni - 1
Noah - 1
Kolbisha - 2
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
----------------------------AFTER THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE-----------------------

CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

My team may have lost the challenge, but I still won something
-holds up idol-
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Noah & MC

Noah: thats actually true, i didnt consider that.. we might have to be closer to thepug since brett and dj are inactive (for now). lets just continue winning challenges :)
MC: >That's fine with me but I haven't heard from either Brett or Dj but I think that me you red and pug could make a good alliance also
Noah: >>I think it should be us core 5 and if we ever need them for a vote we can include them in that? :) or whatever you guys want
MC: >>>Same and do tall think we should add the pug to the alliance
Noah: >>>>tbh i think host counted wrong but YOLO WE WIN
MC: >>>>>Great job to everyone who participated in the challenge
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Vote + CONFESSIONAL

AKASH - self-vote
Track - self-vote

Bobby K - AKASH
JT - I vote for Akash, you haven't shown once for a challenge and we need people being to be successful sorry
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

JT:

man I feel so responsible for losing the immunity challenge, I counted 128 and thought I double counted some fish. I should have just followed my instincts and went with instead of doubting it
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Bobby K:

One of our tribe members quit before the challenge.  Now we have to vote off one more.  This will be hard since we are down 2 members.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Well today was a "hum- dinger" ....Right before the challenge Brandon tells me he guessed the # for the clue and he needed help with it. I told him I would help and keep it quiet but I wasn't much help (I named wrong person)...and not a second later Jenni confides she guessed the correct #for the clue.

This makes me a little uneasy that I really need to keep quiet and on my toes (don't want to leak trusted info ya know)....not right now ;)

Good news is that they like and trust me but after one more Tc I'm gonna need a swap to happen so I don't betray and get my hands dirty right now. I'm as loyal as you can be in this game but we all know that " your whole friendship group " doesn't split that million dollar check in the end. Goodnight
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
As a reward, Tandang received a clue to the HII
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

I vote for Akash, Everyone on the tribe decided this, he is one very inactive.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Noah, Bryce, Brett & JT tried to look for the idol but failed.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Knowledge is Power....and so is a Super Idol! Kolby told me his news about finding it and how it can be used!

He's my closest ally. We really down play it tho. I did share the news with my girl, Jenni that a super idol is floating around. I didn't say who had it but this will create a little uneasiness if she spreads the news.

All I can say is that my game should be fine if I don't say the wrong thing to the wrong person and continue to build trust.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Demi on the other hand quickly searched for the idol as soon as possible. Dug up pit 91.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

SHE FINDS THE IDOL!!

Idol Status:

Jenni - 1
Kolbisha - 2
Noah - 1
Demi - 1
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Kolbisha, after winning the challenge, quickly gets to the clue and looks fir the idol.

After some few tries, he find for himself his 3 idol

Idol Status:
Kolbisha - 3
Jenni - 1
Noah - 1
Demi - 1

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!