This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E3 - "Trendy trendy!"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E3 -..

2873 days 22 hours ago
Jive
Interview (with Bobby)

1. How do you feel about getting voted out?  Feeling like my alliance could have turned.  They will start to become weak without me.

2. Do you feel any regrets? Nope not all.

3. Who do you think will win this game? I don't know at this point.
2873 days 22 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL (re: Challenge)

Noah:

THAT CHALLENGE WAS TOO CLOSE... closer than it should have been

Rodney spammed for the other tribe like the dildo he is! My tribe mates were not happy he did that and wanted him gone ASAP if we did lose. Even though it would have been his fault, I'd still rather have an inactive gone so I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that.

*walks on the beach* *goes to idol dig site*

WHAT? All the numbers have been searched??? Oh man thank fuck I have my HII. Nobody suspects I have one so that's the good thing about how I got mine.

My goal in this game right now is to decimate Kalabaw until there are maybe only one or two left on their tribe so Tandang can go strong in the merge and obliterate the competition. I'm sitting pretty because I'm going in with alliances I have made with others on different group games. May the best man win!
2873 days 22 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Well folks 'please keep your hands inside and seatbelts fastened until the ride comes to a complete stop'....cuz its about to take off.

Bobby was voted out last night, not my choice but didn't make waves. Jt is one I worry about. He pointed out the 'threats' on the other tribe to me and alot of them are my allies. Which means he's on his game. I'm not saying to get to the end I won't be at the same point of view.....but right now they have my back long term as I do for them.

Bryce, Brandon and Jenni have been good tribe allies but someone eventually is gonna wanna start working at targeting big players so I have to start positioning myself 'oh so carefully'. ;)

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!