This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E4 - "Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place&quo

Topic » Island Survivor S1E4 -..

2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Synopsis:

Back at camp, Demi seek help from Tandang. She approached Red, Noah and MC and talked how he wants to throw JT under the buss just to have a solid F4 alliance with these three. She talked how loyal Brandon is and how easy Bryce and Jenni is gonna be swayed in case they need extra votes come merge. Demi, despite differing in tribe, said that she's going with Noah, MC and Red cause she doesn't know any of her tribemates. The four sealed a strong alliance and the three Tandang members decided to target JT next, but Demi said that JT insisted that DJ was more of a social threat than him.

Red wanted to keep Rodney up until merge just to secure a strong tribe and prevent tribal but MC insisted that these huge social players will be a huge threat if they come further in this game. However, out of nowhere, MC opens up an idea of trying to lose the next immunity challenge to keep Demi from the other tribe safe and vote out either Rod or DJ and secure a solid F4 come merge, but everyone does not agree to this though MC thinks this is a good plan if ever a tribe swap is coming. Demi thinks that if ever they lose the challenge, she is sure that her, Bryce, Jenni and Brandon is voting the same person.

MC on one hand is playing both sides now, aligning to her solid four-man alliance + Kolby and finding himself in a safe position with Brandon and Noah.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
Immunity Challenge:

Before the challenge started, a tribe shuffle was announced. The new tribe members were randomly selected. After the shuffle, a mutiny was offered to both tribes however, no one decided to take advantage of it, thus, the tribes are final.

The challenge is a tengaged trivia, for both teams a question about tengaged users will be asked, one member for each tribe will try to outcomment the other. The first person to comment the correct answer scores a point for their tribe. First tribe to get 8 wins immunity will be safe from the vote. The new Tandang tribe with the efforts of Noah and Kolby gets them to 8 - 0, sending Kalabaw to another TC. back at Kalabaw camp, the strong alliance of MC, Red and Brandon decided to send JT, which they think is a huge threat come merge, home. JT, not being able to gather enough influence fell short and was the 3rd person voted out.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
MC: I usally do also
Red: >I'm in like 7 games right now. Half the time I don't even know what game i'm talking about. But I know the people i'm aligned with
Noah: >>"I thought I signed up for redneck island season 12" LMAOOO YAASS episode title right there
Demi: >>>Omg I don't think so I thought I signed up for redneck island season 12....yes you're in the right game :)
MC: >>>>This is for island survivor season one right? Bc I'm in like 4 games and I have to write everything down to keep it straight
Red: >>>>>Yeah this is a strong 4
Noah: >>>>>>I admire this 4 we got going on too! :)
Demi: >>>>>>>Well I'm going with you guys cuz I don't know ANY of my tribemates I'm going off of what little I've seen. That's why I mention things to you guys since you have played longer. :)
MC: >>>>>>>> We take him only as far as needed
Noah: >>>>>>>>my only concern is that bryce has voted me out recently in a game!! but i dont hold grudges so im always willing to work with anyone :)
MC: >>>>>>>>>I know Bryce he is a loyal ally and somebody that can make it to the end and win because he won't make enemies and can stay under the radar
Demi: >>>>>>>>>>I'm not sure how 'long term' loyal Brandon is but Bryce or Jenni seem easy to work with and aim to please (especially Bryce) if we need extra votes down the line. Just throwing it out there. See ya tomorrow
MC: >>>>>>>>>>>He (DJ) needs to go asap then and I like this group as a f4
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
MC: Back to serious matter we are targeting dj right?
Demi: I'll let you guys discuss it cuz he's on your tribe (you should tell pug too for vote)...but jt named DJ and said he's a great social player.
MC: I feel like he needs to go before the murge
Red: Yeah works for me
Noah: we would need to keep the tribe strong going into merge tho so we might need to vote rodney just bc he knows he's on the outs (hell he spammed for the other tribe last comp!)
MC: Yeah but I feel like social players are going to slip by plus we need to give rod a chance to redeem himself
Red: I think Rod would be more likely to work with us. Not that it matters I don't plan on going back to tribal
Noah: sames i dont want to go back to tribal!!
MC: Anyway what do y'all think about throwing to next challenge to get rid of either rod or dj and save Demi from going to tribal with 5 people
Noah:
Mchappy
Jun 20, 2016 21:59:04 Re: No title
I personally am never a fan of throwing challenges.. from what Ive seen Demi seems to be in a good place :)
MC: I don't either but we also need to keep Demi safe. I don't like it either but we need a plan in case of a tribe swap
Demi: I think it SHOULD be ok. If we loose then maybe I can get them to vote jt. Supposedly me, Brandon , Jenni and Bryce are voting together. It went well last time and it should again.....if needed.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

MC:

You know that saying about being stuck between a rock and a hard place? You do great. So right now I'm in a f4 Mabye f5 alliance.  Me red Demi Noah and mabye pug. But then you got the other side an alliance between me Noah and Brandon. Then take red and Demi. Both have won games before. So I would prefer not to sit next to either of them in f3 but I would rather sit next to Demi then red because I would probably have a chance of beating her and pug. Ugh this is so complicated right now
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Noah:

*sits up from lying down in the shelter to walk over to trees* *casually leans on*

not much going on around here...

One of my allies Michael is stirring up some big plans to throw the next challenge to save Demi from being voted out. I was against it and so was Red so I doubt he'll go through with it. The kid is way too trusting too of people.

Demi mailed us information that JT is after the Tandang people come merge (like duh) but she seems to be leading on JT is a huge power horse. I'm not sure if it was just to get the target off her back or what though, but I guess time will tell. To me she seems to be the only real player at Kalabaw other than Brandon who I have an alliance with.

Like I said before, come merge Tandang is ready to crush it!
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

I've got this gut feeling things are about to get "flipped" around. A swap, early merge, hell maybe a mutiny.....but jive is itching to shake it up!

I never feel safe but I feel ok. I maybe one of the only people who have "one final deal". My f5 consists of me, Noah, red, Michael, and Kolby. What I downplay is that Kolby is my f2. Together with our idols and their "special powers" we plan a crazy tribal down the road.

I will honor my "alliance" with Brandon, Bryce and Jenni as much as possible. Michael even mentioned throwing next challenge to keep me/my tribe safe and they could take out DJ....but red was uneasy.

Found out tho that Bryce and Brandon are allies of Michaels so actually he would've benefited from it all the way around. Here's where things take a turn.....
Now he has told me if we loose to cut Brandon since Brandon thinks he's going to the end with Michael and this will help Michael out.

Hell no because my gut says....well it just says he'll no ;) plus I explained to him at this point in the game let's keep our allies especially if a swap could be upon us (and from what I feel right now... Brandon doesn't feel I'm a liability...yet).

I also have been 'dumbing myself down' to my f5 group....let's let them play my big brothers and advisors and I'll be the helpful info gatherer and they will think I'm great to bring close to the end.

But I have a tendency to talk too much and trust too much so I've got to 'watch myself the most' right now!
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

I'm praying that by some miracle there's a tribe swap before challenge....not only because people are unpredictable but because if things go the way they are planned and we loose challenge then jt will leave.

I'm torn because jt seems cool and he is a game player. It would almost be more chaotic to keep him and let him go after the 'threats on the other tribe' (his words to me).

Jenni and Bryce seem cool but.....??? See I'm over thinking things now. I guess we will take it step by step and see what unfolds.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

JT:

DJ is such a strong player, I respect him a lot and that's why he is my target at tribal. It's nothing personal DJ but I don't ever think I could beat you in finals
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Brandon - JT
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

MC:

JT- you may see this as a blindeside but apparently you are a snake waiting to strike. We decided to cut the head off the snake and send you home. We also if merge happens next we will have at least one target. And if not we all know who is going home
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL:

Jenni:

(My vote) Is for JT, he is a snake

I have a question, how long can I use my idol, no I'm not using it, I just need to know how long I can play it.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

Red:

I vote for JT.

Hopefully he doesn't have an idol and goes home
2871 days 2 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Jenni:

I changed my vote to DJ
2870 days 20 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Noah:

I honestly did not expect a tribe swap!!

When we were given the chance to mutiny I was so close to doing it.. I wanted to do it because some of my closer allies are on Kalabaw now PLUS it would have been SO iconic (since nobody else did it). However, in the end I decided to just lay low and make new friendships on the new Tandang.

It seems like I didn't lie low well enough because Kolby and I fucking decimated Kalabaw in that challenge. this may hurt me a lot going into a merge if ppl think im a comp beast!! The challenge wasn't even hard though all you had to do was press F5 and keep another tab open????

Best thing about these new tribes is if we do somehow end up losing then I get to send Bryce packing as revenge for backstabbing me in other games before :)
2870 days 20 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Bat Shit Crazy" should be the name of last night's episode after the swap. First let me say I'm pleased with my tribe....I'm with Kolby, Noah and Bryce and Noah and Kolby saved the day and we are safe tonight from Tc.

The other tribe was scattering of course figuring out which people to form relationships with. Jenni was scared saying she was gonna use her idol and I tried to tell her to hang on before 'jumping into anything '.
I was trying to link red and Jenni up together to help each other since Michael is really making my stomach do flips. He's constantly back and forth between ideas and reasons on who should go and clearly he doesn't care if his own allies go right now.

He is one to watch....I know he has his eye on red (our ally) and I warned red best I could without "coming out and saying it" because I don't need to be brought into drama right now.
Especially since I'm not on that tribe! I do tho believe that the first one to turn on the alliance needs to go.
Hopefully my vibes on Michael are wrong or I misunderstood but :/

Things are about to get interesting ;)

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!