This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E6 - "The Beginning"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E6 -..

2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Synopsis:

Before the challenge started, it was announced that the two tribes will be merging into one and will be called Matsing. Noah, MC, Demi, Red and Kolby started to form an alliance of 5 out of 10 people in the tribe. However, Noah wanted to increase their odds and talked to DJ and asked him to align with them just to have the numbers and told DJ to take out Kolby soon. DJ agrees to this and joins the 5-man alliance.

On the other hand, Noah was talking to MC and Brandon about how they could further themselves if they just work together. Noah wanted to gain the trust of the two so he told them he's willing to go F3 with them. The two agrees to this but did not know that there was a back-up plan Noah formulated just in case
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Immunity Challenge:

With ten people left in the game, the challenge was a word scramble game.
A scrambled word will be posted and each contestant must try to solve the given word for each round. First person to guess it right will score a point and the first person to score 10 points wins individual immunity.

Though Jenni and Brandon showed effort and perseverance in trying to beat challenge beast Kolby, Kolby still finds himself victorious over a 10-1-1 win (others got 0).

Before tribal, it was clear that the two people on the chopping block were MC and Bryce. Noah, tried so hard to sway people and vote out Bryce because he felt that Bryce could flip anytime in this game and is a huge threat to "HIS" game.

At tribal, there was a tie with a 5-5 vote. DJ, Brandon, Brett, Noah and MC voted Bryce out while Jenni, Kolby, Demi, Red and Bryce voted out MC. A re-vote was done. MC and Bryce could not vote. Due to 3 people who failed to vote (on the revote) and Brandon switching votes, MC was the 5th person voted out and the became the 1st jury member.
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Noah and DJ convo:

Noah: so true
DJ: >First merge tribals are always a mindfuck.
Noah: >>Tbh I don't recall Red targeting you at all LOL but it might do well to target someone like that other than a "floater" so Kolby doesn't get power ? Idk man
DJ: >>>Probably. MC told me he was targeting to me last tribal. But well I don't know who to trust atm.
Noah: >>>>I got my first mail saying the vote might be Red.. he seems strong in challenges so I'm guessing Kolby isn't going to be cool with that. What do you think?
DJ: >>>>>I mean it's weird but :P
Noah: >>>>>>oh cool :OOOO
DJ: >>>>>>>I was in a BFDI community and they introduced me to Tengaged XD
Noah: >>>>>>>>DUDE Suitman13 is actually how I found Tengaged because I was on YouTube looking at fan-made intros and I was like wtf are these avatars who are these people
DJ: >>>>>>>>>Thanks :D It's not that hard really especially if it's Windows Movie Maker. XD
Noah: >>>>>>>>>But to have a Suitman-like intro I would have flipped myself over.
DJ: >>>>>>>>>>You made the intro?! oh you did a great job with it!! :o
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>Ikr?! It was like when I was making the intro and I saw 3 people in 3 days I was like Welp.
DJ: >>>>>>>>>>>>Dude ikr I was like I was worried the season might have flopped lol
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>>Eh it's fine. This season is kinda...meh really with 5 people going out in the span of 3 days.
Noah:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>aw im sorry :( i should have talked to u sooner!
DJ:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>None. Like I said I'm alone and floating XD
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any word on who the vote is yet? Only thing I've heard if Kolby wanting floaters out lol
DJ: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Okay thanks. :D
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Don't worry! Even though you and I have never actually played together, the fact you're from I & N's Survivor makes me feel a connection with ya <3 I'll let you know if someone is throwing your name around
DJ: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oh..well shit.
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Be careful!! Kolby is campainging to take out all the floaters
DJ: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm not inactive, I'm just floating XD
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yeah tbh i didnt contact u yet bc i thought you were inactive which made me sad :c i hope your group game/first term are going well tho!!!
DJ: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I haven't really been playing much XD Focusing on my group a lot. And start of first term, not really doing that well.
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whats up man
DJ: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oh hi :D
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>We haven't talked much I'm so sorry about that!! You don't probably remember me but I was in I & N's Survivor and I didn't make it to merge but yeah hi :p
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Noah, MC and Brandon:

Noah: yayy <33 I'm glad we are all on the same page!
MC: >Def. but don't forget that Kolby needs to go soon. Just for being a host in one of our games and for being a challenge threat.
Brandon: >>Sure! :)
Noah: >>>I feel like we've been working well together in both group games we're in... want to make it official?
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Bryce's reaction on DJ's confessional

"Uhhh I'm so confused."

Bryce: So who are you thinking we should vote tonight
DJ: I don't know I have been alone the whole game. I think we should vote for moondancer because he mailed me and said he was voting for you
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Demi & Noah:

Noah: Yeah I wasn't sure about that because nobody seems inactive anymore. Kolby also wants to take out the floaters.
Demi: >On the vote? Brandon said voting inacts at Tc but I don't believe it.
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Noah: Oh alright, who would be with us?
Demi: >I think people are voting Michael they don't trust him
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Brandon: I think he's getting Michael out though
Noah: >I think that puts us in the bottom of an alliance though. Bryce has backstabbed me a lot so I truly think voting Bryce may be the better choice. I'm fine with whatever the majority want though.
Brandon: >>I'm definitely voting for him in island Survivor
Noah: >>>Probably not lol!
Brandon: >>>>Maybe when Tim Bennet and Josh are out... after that, do we really need him?
Noah: >>>>>I agree that he isn't trust worthy at all but in a way we could use that to our advantage?
Brandon: >>>>>>Michael isn't the best person to keep around. Sooner or later he's going to blindside us. Demi messaged me in island Survivor and said that he has a different concept of loyalty. I'm just letting you know. He's made so many f3 and f2 deals in this game. He's allied with everyone.
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Continuation:

Noah: I think he is too but it's hard to align myself with Bryce when he has backstabbed me before, y'know? Also if you think about it.. if we keep Michael around, the target will never be on us

Brandon: It will be tho. He is hungry for a big move. It's just this one vote. Then we will get out bryce
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Noah & MC:

Noah: Got it. The vote is Bryce, remember that when you're throwing people under the bus and stuff. Shove Bryce under it as hard as you can.
MC: >Throw everyone under the bus. Make up things about player bc I don't have anything to lose rn
Noah: >>What's that?
MC: >>>Idc I'm not voting for Demi or red to win. My vote it for you. And I have a plan to help you do it
Noah: >>>>I think if you tell him I told you then it may go downhill from there but do as you wish
MC: >>>>>Idc I need to have a chat with the traitor bitch anyway
Noah: >>>>>>He doesn't trust you at all for some fucking reason... Demi fucking swayed him or something
>>>>>>>Y
Noah: >>>>>>>>No. Instead of Michael I meant to say Brandon. Brandon wants to vote you out.
MC: >>>>>>>>>Is that from Bryce
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>Michael wants to vote you out in Jive's game.. I'm trying my best to sway him but it's not looking good. I'll work hard to make sure bryce is the vote so for now vote bryce
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Noah & DJ:

DJ: I think we should just vote Bryce.
Noah: >I'm just confused on what to think :/ Michael is a threat but he did vote with me before and Bryce has voted me out before and now is lying to my face.. again...
DJ: >>True. :/
Noah: >>>You were right - it's the first vote in a merge that makes people go cray-cray. Right now I'm actually leaning towards voting Bryce just because he lied to me and now you?? Because last I heard Michael was going for Red.
DJ: >>>>This game went from 0 to 100 real quick XD
Noah: >>>>>LOL WHAT??? Michael (MC) hasn't mentioned a word to you.. I'm hearing that going around. I was told the same thing that Michael was "targeting" me. It just doesn't add up. I'm starting to think Bryce is telling lies.
DJ: >>>>>>Eh, Bryce said MC was targeting me.
Noah: >>>>>>I'm so confused at this game atm.
Noah: >>>>>>>I don't feel 100% comfortable voting Red. What about you? :c
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Noah to Brett:

(BRETT!!) If you get this in time, please vote for Bryce in Jive's group game! Bryce voted me out in I & N's Survivor remember?? you and i have to stick together <333
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

Noah:

fuck me this vote is going to be so awful i messed things up oml

i vote bryce
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Noah & Jenni:

Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sorry we haven't talked much until merge time! What's your opinion on tonight's vote? Names are being thrown around like crazy... even mine I heard... :/
Jenni: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Well, whose the big threat around.
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michael, right? I'm just getting nervous because he told me he has an idol and knows everyone is after him.
Jenni: >>>>>>>>>>>>>If that is the case, we have to get a plan b ready.
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>Yeah that's why I wanted to talk to you.. Bryce told me people were throwing my name around? But when I talked to DJ, he said Bryce told him the same thing (that people were throwing DJ's name around). That makes me uncomfortable tbh :(
Jenni: >>>>>>>>>>>Michael is dangerous, he might be lying, he might not, he reminds me of Scott.
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>IKR! I just don't want to go home if he plays his idol (do you see what he said in the Tribal Council comments? D:)
Jenni: >>>>>>>>>>Maybe if we vote Bryce, he'll play an idol, waste it, and then we can get him next time? Or maybe he is lying I'm just so nervous
Noah: >>>>>>>>>How many people do we think have an idol.
Jenni: >>>>>>>>I'm not sure.. my guess would be either one or two? The matrix thing ended really quickly so it could have been just that one.
Noah: >>>>>>>Who could have an Idol.
Jenni: >>>>>>Well if Michael has one I wouldn't know who has the other :(
Noah: >>>>>We need someone to vote, but who?
Jenni: >>>>I think Bryce is probably the least likely to have the idol maybe?
Noah: >>>How about we vote Bryce, and Everyone else votes Michael, then Bryce could leave and we have and opportunity to be rid of Michael.
Jenni: >>I like that idea! It'll be used as a precaution in case Michael uses his idol
Noah: >Okay, we have this settled, if you need me, I'll be watching American Horror Story.
Got it and have fun! Sorry again we haven't talked much Jenni, we should continue working together :-)
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Red: I vote michel (MC)
2870 days 21 hours ago
Jive
Noah & Red:

Noah: I think that too. And that makes me concerned. I was going to vote Michael but I can't ally myself with Bryce if he continues to do that. Idk what you're going to do but I think I'm going to end up voting Bryce.. :c
Red: >Maybe he is trying to get you to mess up?
Noah: >>Not at all. He's backstabbed me before
Red: >>>I don't know I am guessing.Are you close with Bryce?
Noah: >>>>And Bryce believes that rumor than?
Red: >>>>>Maybe someone is spreading a rumor
Noah: >>>>>>Thatcould possibly be true. I just don't know why he told DJ that DJ was in trouble and myself that I was in trouble
Red: >>>>>>>Maybe someone lied to him
Noah: >>>>>>>>Oh thank god! Why would Bryce lie to me like that though???
Red: >>>>>>>>>I've been away for 29 hours. I have no messages about you being an option. I have heard Brett and Michel
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>Is my name being thrown around? Bryce told me I could be in trouble :/ He said the same thing to DJ apparently
Red: >>>>>>>>>>>Yeah sure. Sorry I just got back
Noah: >>>>>>>>>>>>Could I ask you a question?

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!