This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Marto)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Marto)

1397 days ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Marto tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Romeo, and Matt voted out at the last Tribal Council

Sydney has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination.  Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-What the hell happened at the last vote to cause such a split vote?
-Do you think this season is getting more and more personal with very vote? Why or why not?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Sunday (7/12/20) at 7:00 PM EST.
1396 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996

Mass Chaos!  It's clear there was some fights that came about which made the vote extremely split and left people running in circles.  Oddly, enough me receiving votes at the last tribal seems to be the least surprising thing.  Anyways, I voted Matt cause I felt because it was apparent in the leaked minority chat he wanted me gone.

-Do you think this season is getting more and more personal with very vote? Why or why not?

It probably has to some degree for some individuals.  Everyone wants their votes to pull through and frustration does kick in when a move doesn't work.  I'm pretty sure people have hated the fact that I've survived these first two merge tribal's but I get it.
1396 days 13 hours ago
Kelly2722

Myself and Hufus got into a fight because he’s a fucking dumbass with zero comprehension skills, and it resulted in complete chaos and everybody scrambling with who to vote for. Do you make a move, do you not make a move, who’s telling me the truth, where are the votes really going tonight, is an idol being played.. it was very messy.

I think that there’s more frustration than anything else. There’s a lot of people that just aren’t making game-changing moves and building their own resume’s to stand out amongst the rest and that’s not how you win this game, especially for it being all winners. Even some of majority alliance was left out of the last vote which should be very telling as to where they stand on the totem poll. You need to make a move people.
1396 days 10 hours ago
DavidM7
Lol that’s funny. People fought. more people lied. Whatever it was doesn’t matter now though. It’s a new day and hopefully a calmer vote.

No. Maybe for a few of us but not for me. I don’t think most of what’s happening is personal because we all understand this is a game and the moves made are for game and not personal. At least that’s my take
1396 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1396 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1396 days 4 hours ago
MrBird
Yes, me
1396 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Yes Raul?
1396 days 4 hours ago
MrBird
I’d like to use my idol on Kelly, if I’m wrong I’m
Wrong.
1396 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
Omg thank you
1396 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
*Takes carved object from Raul*

The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1396 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Hi Newz!
1396 days 4 hours ago
DavidM7
*rolls eyes*
1396 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Kelly WILL NOT count!
1396 days 4 hours ago
MrBird
Good of you to join us Big Ben
1396 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else?

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!