This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Maui Discussion

Topic » Survivor Maui Discussion

2827 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
-----------RYAN GETS 9TH------------
2827 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Really sucked to see both Romeo and Ryan go. They were awesome players and were both VERY active.
2826 days 15 hours ago
me2013
I agree with you 100%

Lets hope they dont get picked off one by one now.
2825 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Kelly is currently doing a good job at regaining majority however, there are many players who are willing to flip on Kelly when needed.

It's crazy because there really isn't one person nit trying to win. Everyone is active and fighting which is making this season very entertaining.
2825 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
-------KELLY GETS 8TH---------
2825 days 12 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
Rip
2825 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
I know I sound like a broken record but once again, it did suck to see Kelly go. This whole season has led me to say "It sucked to see ___ go" just because this whole merge tribe has been VERY active and everyone is scheming, and fighting.
2824 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
---------ADDISON GETS 7TH---------
2824 days 15 hours ago
me2013
Maddi seems to think she is running the game now.
2822 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
--------DANIEL GETS 6TH-----------
2822 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
That was such an epic tribal council. Justin found the idol way early on in the season and played it perfectly tonight. Daniel was a huge threat however Justin will need immunity if he wants to stay in the game.
2820 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
--------JUSTIN GETS 5TH AND ANDREW GETS 4TH----------
2818 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
--------LATISHA GETS 3RD, MADDIE GETS 2ND AND DAVID GETS 1ST----------
2818 days 10 hours ago
BeastBoy
Hey y'all it's SNAKESTIN

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!