This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Maui Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Maui Confessionals

2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Joe "Big Joe" S. (BigJoeFrimodt) [Pregame]

Hi everybody, my name is Joe aka Big Joe.

I wanna give a bit of an introduction to anybody who doesnt know me. I am a 17-year-old, recently graduated, McDonald's worker from Seattle, Washington. I used to be a lot more active on tengaged and group games in specific, but I took a hiatus to focus on school and work, the latter of which I am very close to getting promoted. During my hayday, I was a four time champion and six time all-star. Don't worry, I'm done bragging now.
I am now getting back into group games, because frankly, my job doesn't challenge me anymore and I need a metophorical mountain to climb, my job is more like a valley now.
Anyway, the challenging part of this game starts early for me, as  Kelly is already targeting me. I lied when I said I don't remember him, I do, every time we play together, he always targets me first. He hates me for some oblique reason that I doubt he even remembers, but usually his outspoken and dramatic way of targeting me almost always leads to him going home before I do. Will this time follow that trend? I'm not sure, but I'll try what I can. All I gotta do is sway the people on my tribe onto my side instead of his based on my superior social skills.
After I get Kelly out, my strategy is very simple, stay under the radar and build social bonds. Then, late in the game, use those bonds to establish myself as the alpha dog of the game and ride that momentum to the finals and deliver a killer FTC performance and win the game.
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
David M. (Osiris) [Pregame]

Okay my tribe is very strange to me because I only know one person BUT I am not giving up hope and I am talking to dad and violet and i'm about to message everyone in a group chat saying hi and shit
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Romeo K. (alwaysvictorious) [Pregame]

So I am VERY happy with my tribe, I am very close with Kelly and Levonini, and Moon also wants to work with us, which means I am in majority of my tribe and pretty much have nothing to worry about FOR NOW. Kelly is closer to me and Levonini is closer to me than they are to each other, so I don't even have to worry about them taking me out at 3 if we go on a losing streak.
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Daniel R. (Danielzsnooz) [Pregame]

I'm so glad I made the cast. It's my first game in half a year so I wanna come in and prove my worth in this game with the W. This cast my god I hate them. I have quite a bit of bad blood with these people such as Steve, Matt (filtered him) and Maddie. Luckily they aren't on my tribe so I can start off with a clean slate, with these new people. I partially know Muffin and Dakota and I remember Ryan from his series. Though Ryan has been real inact so I think he'll be the easy vote. Or he might be switched with another person and in that case I wanna be the first person to talk to the newbie and reel him in. I'll just go through the players in my tribe for now.

Osiris - I talked to him briefly then he didn't accept my skype game. And we all know that's RED FLAG #1 in Survivor. So I want to make alliances excluding him, but keep him close to me too. I tend to make alliances with everyone and become the snake early which makes everyone not trust me. I'm a very paranoid player but I wanna change all that this time. So after Ryan goes as an inact boot he'll be my first target.

Dakota - I've never liked her and right off the bat it was revealed that she's aligned closely with Kelly. I chatted and we made an alliance. I know that she's always loyal to the people that she's close with and I wanna be that guy, her ride or die after Kelly. I'll try to talk to the other tribe that has Kelly in it, so they can boot her quick. I think that way Dakota will only be close to me and I could make her do whatever I want.

Muffin - I remember him briefly in Mearl's Survivor and he's pretty chill. I made a F2 with him, and I think I could go far with Muffin. But he's the type of guy you don't want in F2, just look at that avi. You can't fuck with those designs. I'm thinking of making a F3 with me, Dakota and Muffin but I don't want them getting to close with each other. I wanna be that guy that's friends with both of them, and then they both feel like 3rd wheels like at the movies. That's the story of my life.

Ryan - I gotta be honest, I'm quite happy he's inact because he's a threat in this game and plays survivor very well. Even if he comes online now I think I've got everyone so into the plan of taking him out since he's a great player and it's our only chance to take him out when he's inact. That he doesn't stand a chance anymore.

Violets - I can't pin point her game yet, I'm talking to her, but idk if she's just the quiet type or she's being sketch with those 2 word answers. Those are my biggest pet peeves, I don't wanna go in too quick asking for an alliance yet. She told me no ones really talking to her so that gives me time to get close to Violet and grab another number, into this master plan I'm tryna form.

This only the start of the game, I'll keep everything updated, as of now I think were looking good, I'm planning on talking to thecowgirl as it's my assumption that she'll replace Ryan.
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Latisha J. (BoogieWoman) [After Immunity Challenge #1]

That was close. But I'm glad we won. I don't want to vote anyone off this early.
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Daniel R. (Danielzsnooz) [Tribal Council #1]

Ryan has entered the building. He not just a known group gamer for no reason. I need to get to him fast but I played in his group game and he knows how I play. If he remembers me being a paranoid comp beast in his game, he wont be fond of aligning with me. Also he isn't answering often so that's worrying the fuck out of me. I don't want to overthink it but I'm just that type of guy.

I offered an alliance to Ryan, I wanna see how he reacts to it. I wouldn't wanna keep my truce to this alliance, it's just a last ditch effort, if people start turning on me. Okay with that, I want to solidify an alliance that I was thinking about for awhile which is Muffin me and Dakota. I trust these 3 the most and my guess is that Dakota's been talking to lots of people so this way I'll be in good hands with her and on top of that, the truce with me and Muffin will be even closer because if he goes after me Dakota's got my back.

Personally I feel as though Osiris could be the first target, really since he's inact af. I'm pretty good in my tribe, just waiting for a tribe swap where my game fucks up as usual =)
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nick J. (NJKoda1998) [Tribal Council #1]

Fuck my life. I would be on a tribe with Kelly AND Romeo. I'm basically fucked on this tribe. As of right now, I'm just voting Big Joe out to help ensure I don't get first voted out. I'm gonna be fucked once he is gone cuz Kelly hates him more than me, but I don't have much of a choice. Unless I can get people to vote Kelly, I am going to NEED a tribe-swap or I go home pre-merge. Plain and simple.
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Andrew C. (levonini) [Tribal Council #1]

YAAS QUEEN THIS GAME IS GOING OFF TO A GOOD START (besides going to tribal). Im in a majority alliance w me kelly romeo and moon. Me kelly and romeo have a 3 cuz we have been friends before the game and we are going to slay it to the end. tbh, i dont really know anyone else in the game so i might stick with them for most of the game until its time to make a big move. rn tho, its important to stay close with them cuz they are my ticket to making it far. idk y but kelly wants joe out so thats wat we agreed to do.
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Joe "Big Joe" S. (BigJoeFrimodt) [Tribal Council #1]

I'm thinking it's the end of the road for me, Kelly has Romeo and Andrew wrapped around his finger. I got Nick to vote for him, and MC was considering it, but when Romeo and Andrew said they weren't changing their votes, it sounded to me like he gave up and just decided to side with the majority and lock me in. I tried looking to the idol for a while, but no luck.

I feel a little cheated to be completely honest, I got put on a tribe with the one person on this site that hates me and two people that are completely under her spell. I was dealt a shitty hand, and I just have to deal with it I guess.
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Kelly S. (Kelly0412) [Tribal Council #1]

So basically I hate the people on my tribe

Joe is awful.
NJ is awful.
Moondancer is irrelevant annoying and insufferable but he will be needed for a vote.

I like Andrew and Romeo so the only rational decision is to work with them

Well our tribe lost

Tragedy.

Me Romeo and Andrew are voting JOE

were voting this way cause Moondancer wanted too

I mean he is playing both sides but I only need his annoying useless mediocre self for one vote

Joe and NJ are voting ME.

No surprise there. Jealousy has been proven to be a chain smoking two headed lesbian dragon and my hopes down the road are to slay that Lesbian with my sword of Justice
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
----------JOE GETS 18TH-----------
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Latisha J. (BoogieWoman) [During Immunity Challenge #2]

Last time I did a slide puzzle in a challenge I almost went home. I'm not making that mistake again.
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Latisha J. (BoogieWoman) [During Immunity Challenge #2]

We slayed the shit out of that wall. Now we have to count on Liam. If he loses which such a huge lead, he deserves to go home tonight.
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Dakota S. (dak236) [Tribal Council #2]

This is gonna be super long since I forgot one to start and throughout but....HA I won the first challenge pretty much by myself and I'm pretty happy about that. People may not like me but I can work a challenge on an online tengaged group game! Also David is trying to sheep me for an alliance, while Muffinman and Daniel are also talking to me. So far I'm thinking Daniel is the one person on my tribe to really go with, but if David talks to me more I think I could work with both of them. I'm praying Kelly can survive to merge so we can get voted out back to back that's what I really want in this game.

Daniel is okay. He hasnt talked t me much but I gave him the basic rundown that if hes loyal to me im loyal to him and I will work with him until the end. Which is true- I hold that until I hear people throwing me under the bus because of my ally, then I try to turn the table.

Osiris is..? Idk hes quiet and we seem to have the same taste in big brother houseguests so we could probably team up.

Muffinman is okay we talked a bit I can't complain about him.

Honesly i dont even know who the fuck the other two people on my tribe are they can get voted off I don't really care. They haven't spoken to me or even attempted to so thats so ugly of them.

NJkoda needs to get voted off I hope this is the tribal where ti happens because if that gumball of a person rolls his way to merge I'm going to go back in time and abort myself.

Kelly didn't get first boot thats hilarious I hope it keeps going.

If the other tribe loses anytime soon I want steve and liam to die they are annoying and Steve and Liam are both super fucking boring names like Liam is only okay because one of the hemsworth brothers is named liam? like....the other liam I know is a greasy pile of trash who had a girlfriend for like two weeks until she realized how disgusting he was. so I'm equating Liam to that liam not the hemsworth.

This was Dakotadishes: the M&N Survivor Maui edition! Stay tuned

Always Dishing,
Dakota
2836 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Michael-Caleb "MC" W. (moondancer63) [Tribal Council #2]

So I was at a soccer game a but I was in majority and I hope I don't go

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!