This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mongolia Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Mongolia..

2623 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
2623 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Jorge H. (Sunfire) [After Cast Reveal]

Uggghhhh. There are too many people playing who were on Erik's survivor series (me included). I'm hoping most of them don't automatically flock to him, but I have a feeling it will happen.
I'm going to talk to everyone on my tribe to see where their heads are at. Pretty quiet so far.

You can post all my confessionals on the private group
2623 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Jorge H. (Sunfire) [After Cast Reveal]

I'm baaaaaad. I already agreed to an alliance with Erik, AND I agreed to make "big moves" early in the game. Satan has tempted me and I gave in. The alliance is with WANJ (Will?), Isaa, me, and Erik. I'm not sure if Will? knows about it yet. I know Isaa doesn't. I'm supposed to bring him in, but he's dead right now.
2623 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Qaz W. (Qazwdxedc) [After Cast Reveal]

This is a game I've been wanting to play for a while, but have had to drop out due to different reasons. Sometimes stuff would come up, sometimes I wouldn't want to play for a group of applicants and sometimes I just haven't been able to. Yes there are some people in this cast who I don't like at all (2, sunfire and youndandreckless) but I do have some good friends like BENLINUS so that evens it out.

Looking at this cast, I think I'm one of the biggest threats alongside benlinus and youndandreckless. One I like, one I hate, but there are pros and cons to keeping them around. They're both on the other tribe so hopefully I don't have to worry about them too much too soon. In this confessional I will go through my game plan as well as discuss the early developments of this game.

Socially, in this game, I'd like to make good relationships with everyone. I just gotta develop them. I will talk shit in here, but to their face I'll be as nice as possible and treat them like they would want to be so they then come closer to me, and then I cut them off when I don't need them. Easy, that's the social plan. I'm a villain and I do have a mouth, but if I can prevent using it too much too early on the better it will be for me.

Strategically, I want to always put myself in the best position. If I want to win, I always need to be calling the shots, and the best way to do that is to always have good relationships and be in control of most things. I haven't played a newbie game in a while so this can be my chance to prove to myself I can win.

Physically, I'll do my best in challenges, but I'll try not to become a huge threat too early on. I'd rather do better in them later in the game as opposed to the pre merge part, i can't be the biggest threat out here if I want to make it all the way to the end. The formula is there, just gotta make sure the reaction goes to plan.

So far on my tribe, I've talked to lequisha and bob and I have good relationships with them, I've just created a final 3 with them. I would be fine with this, I know I can beat bob, although LeQuisha is a good player who may be hard to beat.

I've reached out to everyone but nothing has developed other than that final 3. I'll keep you guys as updated as possible. I'll do a cast assessment in a bit.
2623 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Qaz W. (Qazwdxedc) [After Cast Reveal]

Cast assessment:

Sutai (Light Blue buffs):

Zach B. (tuter32)- I've seen this guy before but all I've seen him be is inactive I believe. I think he's in cmacks too but hasn't seemed to be active yet so time will tell if he is an asset for our tribe or not.
Bernie 'Bigg' B.(BernieBudd)- no idea
Nolan K. (mysterygame2)- kinda hard to socialize with as he gives me one word short answers but he is an asset in challenges and seems active so he should stay and help.
Brock S.(Sanebrock)- idk
Bob P. (islandsurvivor)- if I want to go to the end with someone it's bob. I know he has my back and I think I can trust him, and I know I can beat him. He should be a loyal force for me and come all the way with me. One thing is I hope he doesn't make a stupid move or some bad decisions without my permission because in my opinion he just has to do what I say.
Qaz W. (Qazwdxedc)- king
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5)- I like LQ, she's a nice girl, but I know she's a dangerous player and one of the more underrated players in my opinion in the group game scene. I've seen her play bens and bingos and I know she's good so hopefully she can be loyal to me until I need to cut her off:)
Billy L. (greenranger8)- the returnee, although doesn't seem to have great social skills based on my first conversation with him. The first thing he said was "hey you seem chill". WE ARE NOT IN THE 7TH GRADE ASKING PEOPLE ON INSTAGRAM TO LIKE FOR A TBH. That's something people would do way back when. Anyways hopefully he can be an ally for me, maybe I'll look into the forums from last season to see what he did.

Turgen (Orange buffs):

Erik N.(Youndandreckless)- ok ok ok. This is awkward. Him and I used to be great friends but now I don't think much of him at all. In fact, I hate the guy. He's a little pussy who seems like he has many insecurities when he's being made fun of and needs to latch onto people dicks when he has no hope. That wasn't too harsh as he wouldn't have any better things to me. The reason he doesn't like me is really stupid so he deserves that.
Alvin A.(Badboyy2699)- idk
Jorge H. (Sunfire)- I bullied the absolute fuck out of this guy in one of eriks games (which he will use to prove I'm a bully, fuck) and I basically gave the kid the hardest time ever because quite frankly, he has to have an extra chromosome as he is not checked in it mentally. He's a really bad player and does stupid shit, can't keep an ally and just is fucked up.
Isaa A.(BadGirlsClub)- who
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS)- James!! He's by far one of my better friends on the site, he's a super cool and funny guy and a great host, I plan on playing with this guy if he gets back online. One thing is he is a great player and could beat me but I love the guy I don't want to think of the end game.
Will J. (WANJ)- I've played and liked this guy in the past, I hope we can get back together as allies in the future as he's a loyal ally who I wouldn't mind taking with me to the end.
Brady S. (bradyspaulding16)- Brady and I have had a history but he seems to have matured and I'm willing to work with him now. He's active for the other tribe so could be a challenge asset for them.
Luis L. (_Adidas_)- great in challenges but not great at strategy, could potentially be an ally for me since I'm friends with him and hopefully he can come to my side at some point.
2623 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5) [After Cast Reveal]

So first confessional and it feels so weird mailing it to you two! I mean i would noramally be mailing you both to create a secret alliance hahaha but anyway when coming into this game on the whole the cast look solid I know some I don't know others, however I immeadiatly spoke to a few who I felt I could work with!

Guess what they were all on the other tribe so I don't know if the survivor gods are talking to me to try and tell me this is a bad idea but I got to ignore that. I've spoken to everyone on my tribe just to feel everyone out and they all seem muted apart from qaz I don't know I just have a funny feeling? No one is really talking and if we are it's all a bit boring, I don't want to come in guns blazing because that's not exactly worked out for me in the path but someone needs to put me in a majority alliance
2623 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Jorge H. (Sunfire) [Tribal Council #1]

I'm a little frustrated with Alvin. Our tribe had a whole system going for the challenge where we would tell each other who was grabbing which flag with a time stamp. After Erik, he said he would grab the third flag. So, this whole time I assumed he grabbed it, and I was waiting for my turn. But noooooo..... he never grabbed it. I feel stupid for just waiting and not just grabbing the third flag myself. It's either him or an inact who goes if it's up to me.
2623 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Benjamin X. (BENLINUS) [Tribal Council #1]

Right, well we lost the first challenge and I'm not really surprised. During it myself and Erik just began using a system where we send in our posts and give the rest of the group our time stamps. After Erik sent his some people were like "Can we make an order" ... and then didnt say anything after... I mean yes fair enough we could've numbered people, but that left the risk of someone disappearing and people finding it hard to work out if they should go next. The simplest thing would've been 2 minutes before each new post someone claims it by saying "I'll go next"... just as myself and Erik did.

I terms of my tribe... I'm not a fan. It feels like a group of people lacking major personality. I'd much rather have ended up on the other tribe, or seen people i know in the game (#JeSuisVaughan). I'm a little nervous because Erik is someone I just played a game with, and after he was voted out he told me to burn in hell. I know in any situation if I was to go head to head with Erik I'd be the individual people would bet on... However, from what I've been told lots of the people on this tribe has a history with him that would mean they'll group together... So I very well could be ousted for the simple fact people's feelings got hurt before all this.

I tried reaching out to Brady but he gives quite short replies, and lots of the time I've seen him play a major complaint people have had of him was that his social game is lacking. I've also spoken to Luis who I like... and hopefully he'll be my protector when it comes to these early votes before I can jump ship to the other tribe. I've also spoken with Alvin, but I'm waiting for a reply on the voting situation. Isaa needs to go tonight... he's been gone for 2 days and there's no need for anyone to make a stupidly early big move just to impress online viewership.... but I wouldn't put that past these people. I mean Jorge spoke about keeping activity at tribal council... but where was his ass during the challenge?

I'll likely vote Isaa when the time comes... but just want people to confirm thats how it'll go, because so far this group is eerily quiet... or they just dont value the art of talking like I do.
2623 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Erik N. (Youndandreckless) [Tribal Council #1]

FUCK!!! Like what the fucking flippity fuck. These cowards are so frail and it pisses me off!

Benjamin and I literally typed everything in Abc Format for our tribe to do well in this challenge in a Group mail. Not only did we try to get our tribe on the same page with the challenge. This bright man child decides he will be next (Alvin) in our order we created for our tribe.

The challenge was so effin fucking simple; I have no idea how this cretin fucked it all up! So, since I seem to have a somewhat good handle on this tribe. I think I'll put it out of it's misery since (Alvin) IT decided to play possum during the challenge last night.
2623 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Luis L. (_Adidas_) [Tribal Council #1]

Its a pleasure to be back! I mean, I didnt even make the merge my previous season and im back for All-Stars! Call me Michaela Bradshaw but yeah, I DID THAT.
The cast is cool, i dont really hate anyone so I will talk amongst people
So far Jorge and Ben are interested in working with me, plus I know Erik and Will
Im trying not to be involved in any drama this time and actually be aware of my surroundings, I need to beware for those snakes in the grass...
2623 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
----------ALVIN GETS 16TH-----------
2623 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Luis L. (_Adidas_) [After Tribal Council #1]

It really irks me as a player, and as a host when inactives stay over people who are here to play.
And when people use the excuse "Alvin cost us the challenge" Okay but like so did the person who is at 2 days dafuq?!?!
Not even mad pero like comon, Alvin could have been valuable in other challenges.
ALSO its unfair to base one persons performance on 1 day, im sure none of these dimbos have a 100% challenge attendance from all the games they've played...
For me, Alvin was an asset to keep as
1) Active > 2 days
2) He will still be the target next tribal
3) 1 more person that trusts me

So these people want to keep inactives? kay den lets see how they like it when i take them to the final 3 jejeje
2623 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Luis L. (_Adidas_) [After Immunity Challenge #2]

Okay we lost again 3 members showed up :/ and guess who was online at the time.... MOTHER FUKIN ALVIN thats who
i DARE someone to say that i cost them the challenge, because if thats the case, then i wont bother showing up next time whats the point of attending if theres blame to those who try

Anywhooooo, good luck me
2623 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Qaz W. (Qazwdxedc) [After Immunity Challenge #2]

Two challenges, two wins. I'll do a chronological order summary since I haven't sent one since before the first challenge. All is going well, I haven't been playing too hard but I'm definitely getting out to people and trying to make and develop some good relationships. I want to slowly but surely make relationships, not just make alliances right out of the gate, that could and will never be good.

So I reached out to everyone and I immediately got in alliances with Bob and LeQuisha (who I will from now on call LQ, it's much easier for me). I then developed a final 3 with them, but I don't think it's too strong of one as we haven't quite had a nice group discussion. I've also had talks with Billy and Brock, but I haven't made full alliances with them yet as I want to wait until I smell a tribe swap looming or when we go to tribal, I can't have this all happen TOO quickly and make them question my trust. I definitely believe I'm in a situation where I can make many people my final 2, I already have LQ, Bob and Ben on the other tribe as tight alliances, definitely could happen with billy and Brock.

The first challenge happened because of me, I had to remind you Newz as you guys had some miscommunications :). In the first challenge, I thought we were going to lose based on only getting 5 points, but these guys only got 2 points. Only 2. That's absolutely ridiculous. Wake your lazy asses up and do something! Anyways, we win, we get an idol clue, we get safety.

I was searching for hours for an idol, I found 2 of your past seasons idols and found many bigben idols and youndandreckless idols and Noah Kondon idols, but I can't fucking find the Sutai tribe one. I hope to stumble across the other tribes idol as well, I want to get Ben safety as Erik is at the top of that tribe based on past relationships.

Next challenge, today, we win, I'm on mobile and on the train and I still got a point, but LQ was the one who came up big. THANK YOU. I like you but this fucks you for many reasons.
1. Who looks like the biggest target? You dominated in this challenge, I wonder who they believe is the best physically.
2. You got me safety. I love when people do my dirty work.
3. You got me another idol clue.

This keeps looking good for me. Now what's my next big plan? I see Erik has many friends on that tribe, and I believe Jorge likes him, and Jorge also hates me, so I'm going to convince Ben to try and get him out. Ben will relay that info to Luis, Jorge may self vote, Isaac may self vote or u may be able to convince him to vote with you. Jorge going is way more beneficial than Isaa going.

I'll look hard for an idol and hope I find something. Peace.
2623 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Jorge H. (Sunfire) [Tribal Council #2]

I messed up by going inact. Now Luis wants to target me and not Isaa as revenge for Alvin going. Clearly, Luis just sucks at these games because he got 14th last time and is about to get 15th this time. The earlier other people blow up, the longer I will last.
2623 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Jorge H. (Sunfire) [Tribal Council #2]

Erik looks like the leader of our tribe, which I like. It'll make me less of a target. I can make small moves behind the scenes, while he takes all the blame.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!