This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Taiwan Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Taiwan Confessionals

2584 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Vaughan "Nasty P" P. (Praknasty):

Hey there everyone, it's time to say something that many people who know me or know of me have been waiting me to say for a long time now. FINALLY THE NASTY ONE HAS COME BACK TO SURVIVOR: TAIWAN!

Ah it feels good to be back in a survivor group game after about a year hiatus. Coming into this game I'm worried about my activity level due to my job but I'll push through this challenge like I always do. Moving on to my tribemates, I know of only one of them and that's KC as he is a former winner of my group game I & N's Survivor co-hosted with last season's runner up Bob. We've entered into an agreement to work together moving forward which should spell trouble for the others. The only other person whose approached me so far is Chanel and I don't know how much I trust her just yet, though her being willing to talk to me is a good first step. Maybe the three of us make a voting bloc moving forward?

In regards to the other cast members, I recognize a few of them but I only really know of three of them. Bubba is someone who betrayed me years ago in another group so I'll probably gun for him if the opportunity presents itself. The other two are Hufus and Mike on Jinmao Hou. Both of them are runner ups from my group and I approached them both individually about working together if a swap occurs at some point. Both agreed, and I suggested to Hufus that he work with Mike/Mikey moving forward. Hopefully they both survive the vote and come out unscathed. Well time to get back in the game. Later!
#TheNastyOne
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Hudson D. (rapidsmartypants):

To compete on Survivor is absolutely thrilling. However, what's not thrilling is that I'm competing against people I JUST played with in my last Survivor game. First, there's Jerry, which I actually like, in fact, he was my ally when I played with him. However, who's to say that it will just happen again?
Second, there's Leah. Again, on the same tribe, but was one of the people who voted me out. I even talked to her and thought we would agree to take care of each other. I'll keep an eye on her.
Finally, theres Clark. A guy who sold me out and even though I tried to vote his buddy out, he turned the tides on me. But after that, he DRAGGED MY NAME THROUGH THE MUD! He better be thankful that he's not on the same tribe as me.
Obviously I know who to watch out for, but there's also people who I've never met. I don't entirely know who to trust. But one things for sure, is that there will be fireworks. Without..............A..............Doubt!
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Hogan T. (trey2288):

TBH I was like oh I got into that survivor I played for and was not too excited just cause I have played so many and alot of times its the sam players bad hosts inactivity and just blah all around.  But this game looks awesome we got a wiki a stacked cast and the hosts seem like they are serious and it has got me hyped.  My tribe is pretty stacked I would say of threats and I am gonna try and just stay friendly with everyone.  I would definitely say I am kinda targeting Sagar I have played with him before and hes a great player.  I think my tribe can win immunity if some of these people try but I know certain people like Sagar hold their talents till the end because he does not want to look like a threat till like final 5 but I am not fooled I have played with him before.  I actually like him as a person and player but I am here to win.  I am gonna give it the old college try on this idol and just look at some people and try and see if their blogs contain the idol.  I messaged everyone on my tribe the whole cliche hey looks like we are on the same tribe.  So stupid but whatever I am just gonna smile and be friendly and then kill everyone if possible.
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

Soo coming into this game, i definitely got some options. I played with some these players casted and some whom hosted and sure knows how I play.

Coming in to a tribe of 6, it's definitely tricky cause there's little room for error. of course, i'm gonna start to play already. basically, my tactic is right now is to align with everyone, trying to know where their head's at and then i'm gonna choose my own voting blocs. By then, i could decide whom im playing with and who shall i alienate.

In my tribe, i've got Bubba whom I remembered I played with before and we were on the opposing side. It'll be interesting how we two would work. Then ive got Nasty, who I joined his survivor group game before and I won. He's an eye to look at since he knows how I pretty much play but ill align with him of course. it's by the matter of time who's head would be cut off first. So far, I've only talked to Deeanna, imma call her Didi cause her name's too long and she said we're good to go.

On the other tribe, I made a pre-game alliance with Hufus since i played him before and beat him as well cause one game, I won and he was the runner-up by a 5-4 vote lol. Interesting how this would work out. Also, i might not be participating tomorrow's challenge cause im at a meeting, we'll see, thank you for casting me! you guys made a delightful decision =)
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Hufus D. (Hufus):

Hey guys! First confessional and I'm really pumped about this game!

First of all, damn. I'm pissed with my tribe. Like wtf, where r u guys? We were supposed to work together to grow together! And only me and Aria were there. I hate losing and I hated this one even more, cause I almost won it for us on my own... If only someone else was there too... Ugh, It SUCKS.

http://s4.imgload.info/1nnkdk6kku4n85v.gif

[literally carrying my tribe through this challenge lmao]

But yeah. I'm definitely not blowing up my spot. Why would I do that? I'm gonna play it cool and see what we are going to do next. I've already brought Liam's name up just cause he's at 2 days and I think everyone will be on board with getting him out. At least that's what I hope. But I know some juicy stuff about my tribemates... Apparently there's a feud between them. Aria idoled Mikey out in another game and Mikey betrayed Clark and voted him out in another one too... Which means I'm drama free here and possibly in the middle. I also know that Mike and Clark are trying to get things right for now, since they asked me to be in an alliance with them. So I have a feeling they're going to target Aria next and I don't know if that's something I want to do... I'm gonna have to go through every decision carefully for my own sake, so I can do what's best for my game. As for now, this first tribal is already set in stone in my mind. We have to trim the fat around here... So bye, Liam. Take your ass home.

http://insidesurvivor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Michaealgif.gif
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Logan S. (Logan_Smith):

Wow! I am so happy to be hitting the beaches of Taiwan. :) My tribe seems like a group of nice people, so hopefully we can be strong unless we have to go to tribal council and continuously vote each other out.

I took the initiative to introduce myself to the tribe as a collective and about two to three people introduced themselves. Liam and Clark didn't, so I am not sure about them.

I couldn't pull my weight in the challenge today, so I feel bad, but luckily there is someone who has not logged on and updated our tribe at all, Liam, so I hope they are the easy out.

Currently I am trying to build relationships with Aria, Hufus, and Mike in hopes of making an alliance and having one of them be my #1 ally. I have to do this soon because I am going to have trouble making the next couple of challenges, so I have to have a solid base of allies.

Let the games begin!
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Hogan T. (trey2288):

So my tribe won immunity and we got an idol clue.  I have been looking for this idol for over an hour and I found one FOR THE WRONG FUCKING TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  I am planning on giving the link to a person on that tribe.  I hope this could set up an alliance or whatever if someone is gonna find it regardless I might as well try and find an advantage because of it
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

Sooo yey we won immunity and thanks Chanel gurl! hahaha ..

Okay so right now, I established a 4-person unofficial alliance consisting of me, Chanel, Didi and Nasty .. So hopefully, this should turn out well .. Imma try some reaching out as well with the other 2 but so far so good.

After challenge, I did realize some things. Some people to keep their look at cause they're promising threats in the game. I know obscurity and he's A BIG BIG BIG THREAT OFC. Im expecting that he'll find an idol. He's that good i believe. Aria and Zed as well we're combats in the challenge and they could be hardcore players. I hope Hufus is safe in TC, imma check him out in a bit.
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Chanel T. (THEChanelOberlin):

Hey!

This game looks like it's going to be tough. 3, smaller tribes have definitely thrown a wrench into my usual UTR gameplay. I know now that I'm going to have to play hard.

Straight off the bat I've formed relationships with Deeanna, Vaughan and KC in my tribe: forming a majority, 4 v 2. I'm still super nervous because someone could always flip, so I'm going to try and talk more to the other tribe members.

My performance in the first challenge was pretty good, I scored 2 points for my tribe, so I don't think that I will be evicted if we lose and the vote is based on challenge strength.

My girly Aria is sadly in a different tribe! Aria and I went to the final 2 in another game so I definitely trust her, although I will probably have to cut her before F2 as she is very friendly and well liked.

Hufus is also a player I know, we played together a while ago. I don't fully trust him, I read the confessionals of our previous game and he was going behind my back, so I might have to blindside him before he blindsides me come the merge.

I'm thinking wayyyyy in advance lmao, at this point I don't want to be seen as over-strategising so I'm going to lay low, hope my tribe wins challenges, and just have normal conversations with my tribe mates to get to know them.
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
----------LIAM GETS 18TH-----------
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Clark K. (Clarkkent6969):

My tribe has 5 flags and ive got 3 of them i also came up with the strategy for the challenge which will hopefully lead to a 1st place finish. Im in a 3 person alliance with Mikey and Hufus and im trying to get a 3 person with Hufus and Aria so hopefully we can get another unanimous vote then Hufus and I can be the swing votes if we go again
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Rich M. (Zed55):

The game has been exciting thus far! I love the seasons with smaller tribes. I think it gives you a better shot to bond with everyone. I'm loving my tribe and stoked we won the first challenge not to sure about this second one tho. I really trust Sagar & Leah rn. thats all for now
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

So yey, we won immunity again and we don't have to go to tribal, woo!

But for fuck's sake, Guy is such a failure. He told us he gonna get flag #3 and then when the results came up, he didn't do it. WTF DUDE, SO MUCH HATE LOL. But anyways, Lü Lóng, more like luhhhh long losers, they suck lol. Prolly they're the most active tribe and they lost hahaha .. Good thing they're going to tribal and one of them is going home and none of us aren't. But im wishing to go to tribal already lol. Wanna get rid of the inactive Bubba. Why you gon apply and u aren't doing anything. What a disgrace. Oh well, we aren't going to tribal so gg to them losers.
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Hogan T. (trey2288):

well I have a couple of things to confess here,  I thought over my decision to give someone the idl on another tribe and decided against it.  I think there is a good enough chance of a tribe swap very soon and god willing I am put on that tribe and no one found the idol then it is mine which is better than just giving it to some random person in hopes they will be in an alliance with me.  So hoping a tribe swap happens soon and I am put on the tribe with the idol I found.  I still looked for the one on my tribe and just can not find it i have looked for way t long probs over 4 hours tbh.  I do not know how I have not found it I wish there was a database of every player so I could just click through but there isn't so RIP.  Gerardo totally fucked up the challenge by never sending flag one we would have finished in 2nd place but numb nuts fucked it all up.  I want to align with the Spaz though so I need to just not explode on him for being an idiot.  Rich is kinda weird in the sense he is playing a good game I just want him to give me a name for the vote so I can hold his word ransom over him gosh.  My target is still Sagar but I will not tell Rich until I trust him or he is my last resource.  I think I have a solid 3 with Gerardo and Hudson who want Rich to be with us also which would make majority so Id be cool with that.  I still wanna talk to Peaches because I wanna be tight with everyone so when the switch happens I can fall back on my former tribe mates to try and have some alliances no matter where I go.
2577 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Hogan T. (trey2288):

My alliance members are just annoying.  Its like I  am sorry I can not entertain your every idea and give you a pat on the back but I am working on Rich rn to save your asses.  Sit there shut up and let me work let me do what I do and just take it.  Its like I know these are the type of people I need to be at the end with me to win but if they are gonna be annoying the whole time is it worth it?  The answer is yes but only slightly. Ugh

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!