This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Saipan Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Saipan Confessionals

2557 days ago
Pieguy555
2557 days ago
Pieguy555
Scott S. (Fobbyiyg):

I'm on fucking adderall and i missed the challegne because i'm fucking stupid, likewise i don't think anyone likes me on my tribe because of the same fucking reason i wish i could pop off and just say fuck it; i've had enough but no as usual i gotta be one of the most disabled users on tengaged

after like 2 seasons of applying and dropping out i finally make it on just to be the most likely first boot i have too much hdhd to socialize with anyone
2557 days ago
Pieguy555
Scott S. (Fobbyiyg):

Dj and the 2 aren't in the group yet so i'm even more disabled than i thought i was
2557 days ago
Pieguy555
Jay P. (JMez2612):

Wow! I can't believe I won an individual immunity. I am completely not stressed about tonight because I have no solid allies, so whoever goes won't affect my game.

I am not usually a challenge winner individually, but in the tribal stage, I excel. I used to be extremely loyal and play allies and what not, and I don't make #BigMovezzzz. My moves are usually so subtle that I forget they happened.

Everything I say is calculated and with a purpose, I will on playing everyone, and doing whatever it takes to make it to the end of the game.

This vote it looks like we're taking out a inact, which again, don't care. As long as I'm not in the minority of the tribe vote it literally does not affect me at all.

This was a very robotty confession, I'm sorry.
2556 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Rhett W. (Valero7):

Well it's swell and all to have been cast and yada yada (however that's spelt). Missed the first challenge due to work but THANK GOD it was individual so no one could be like "fucking Rhett didn't show up so we lost" or some crap like that.
So far no ones talked to me so idk what going on... granted i haven't messaged anyone either so it's partially my fault but it's easier to blame other people so that's what I'm going with.. If no one talks to me I'll probably just random.org it or something.
I know Skype is popular and people like talking on that, but I really don't feel like making an account just to talk to these people when I know most of them are just going to spend the time jerking each other's egos off.. so yeah, I'm just going to go with the flow for now and see what comes my way... boring, but at least I shouldn't get too paranoid
2556 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

Hello!  Here I am!  I'm here to play your Survivor game and give it the old college try.  I've got some good connections on my tribe already - I think I'm going to try and align with Mud and Jordan who I have worked with in past games.  On the other tribe, there's TotsTrashy who I'd like to work with in the future.

Other than that nothing seems to be happening, I'm hearing that Zyler is the vote but not much else.  Hopefully more to come tomorrow!
2556 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Rhett W. (Valero7):

So I've spoken to Jordan and Kevin so far. Out of the two, I'd much rather work with Jordan because Kevin randomly stopped talking to me when I mentioned him not seeming like he was trying to raise an army, but hey whatever

So my strategy right now is to just survive the first few votes. I'm not the most well known person here so I need time to prove that I can be loyal and a valuable alliance member. I need time to meet people, establish connections, etc. Unfortunately, that means i need to make people think that they have control of me. I want people to think Im their little goat and I'll do as they wish. But in reality, no one has control of me. In reality, I'm kinda just using these people to get myself further, but in a less abrasive manner. So hopefully all this works and I can get to merge and start to make some big moves
2556 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Mud N. (mudndawilderness):

My vote is for zyler. Nothing against you, everyone is active here, but I just think we've connected the least. See you later
2556 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Jordan B. (bigdizzleyomama):

I won first immunity yay! I didnt expect to win much and starting it out like this gave me confidence. Everyone on my tribe seems pretty nice so far and i have talked to most of them. Hopefully we can all win challenges and move forward as a group!
2556 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Crystal S. (Groupgamer23):

Crystal=fierce bitch
I'm in this game to win it and snatch the crown. I'm playing hard and going make sure these ***** know I came to play. I'm predicting now I'll be the villain of the season it's just my personality. I know this first vote will be easy it should be Zyler inactive that's easy. I made a tight alliance with mud but I don't know how true I'll be to it I'll probably backstab him later. My gameplay I'm gonna create drama so people will be confused and shook. I'm gonna lie cheat steal and do whatever I have to win the game.

Because honeys I anit going settle for anything other the numero uno. That's number one btw
With this first vote I'm not worried zyler should go but in order to create drama I'm going vote a active just to get them worried so I'm going vote Jordan and hope it gets him paranoid.

That is all queen crystal is out see yall bitches later. I'm going send in a cast assement later and drag these bitches through the should I say it mud lol get it cause a player in the game is mud
2556 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

This first day was wild... Being tossed into the game and immediately have a tribal along with an individual immunity where I couldn't be as strong as I wanted to be was not good... I was unable to be strong however, I think I showed my commitment to my group.. My goal afterwards was to reach out to as many people as I could and just see where everyones head was at.. I was able to build STRONG relationships with both Matt and Mud... I also built decent relationships with Tim and Will... The only people I am a little nervous about are Jay and Crystal on my tribe.... I think that this first vote will be a majority vote however, I am still trying to reach out to Zyler just to find out what name he has been told. I want to make sure all my bases are covered... I fear I am playing to paranoid.... All I know is Jay did win that individual immunity and I think that taking him out early would be a SPLASH move... And that is all I'm trying to make is the big moves to take out the threats... However, for this first vote as long as it isn't me that's all that matters....
2556 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Matt F. (GiGi10):

I was pretty shook at the reveal because I didn't notice too many of the names right off the bat on my tribe. I only recognized Austyn and Mud, so I knew I had to talk to them and see who else they could trust. As a core of 3 I think we can make it pretty far together, our trust seems to be pretty strong and I don't think a lot of people have that in this game.

Then immunity happened and I fuckin flopped HARD because I was on mobile in my god damn work bathroom... but no excuses I did absolutely garbage. Hopefully I pick it up because I am ASHAMED of that performance. But I don't really think I needed immunity, as usually if you are decently active the first day you can make it through vote #1.

After immunity a few skype alliances were created, between the core of myself, Austyn, and Mud, and then a side of Jordan, Will, and Tim. I don't really trust those 3 and couldn't care less if they don't make merge, but hey if they are a vote then I guess I'll take it. We decided Zyler would be an easy vote and I'm fairly certain he will be going, unless this is gonna be a major blindside.

So yeah, things are looking UP from queen fifi's perspective so far, pretty sure I have a good chance at making merge unless something fucks me up along the way.
2556 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Crystal S. (Groupgamer23):

Me- queen boss bitch winner of survivor Saipan thats obvious already
Zyler- on his way home so he is irrelevant to this game next
Matt- fifi fifi fifi is obviously fake right from the start I'm not going be fake with her I'm going tell her how it is and tell everyone how it is
Jay- made a target winning that challenge I assume he might go right before merge by assume meaning i will make it happen
Jordan- creep creep his skype picture looks like a pedophile I don't care he got to go I mean they all have to but he looks like a serial killer
Mud- my "number one ally" he will probably make merge but I'll backstab him then he is boring or should I say he is a stick in the mud lol
Will- I'm not going underestimate him strong social player underestimate him is what I'll make sure these bitches won't do I won't allow it he isn't a strong physical player so may go early I'll make sure if it
Tim-one word who?
Austyn- who what the fuck is that name it's Austin is the correct spelling dummy go back to first grade and leave this game

None of theses bitches are gonna see me coming and they are all going be sent home by me
Bye honeys
2555 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Mud N. (mudndawilderness):

Heyyyy waddup people Mud is here to dominate this game!!!! You finally bribed me enough to apply, after seasons of begging and pleading. I'll be sure to use these four idols wisely.

But in all seriousness I'm ready and excited to play this season!!! A few familiar faces, but mostly strangers here on the island of Saipan (I think it's an island). Here's the people I know:

JB: Was voted out premerge in cmacks last chances and NJ's survivor...I've talked to him but never been on a tribe with him

DJ: Same with JB I've talked to him a few times but never really played together except for a BB game a while ago

Kevin: YASSSS KEVIN!!! I had a f3 alliance with him back in cmacks survivor indonesia. He's a good friend and a loyal ally. I'm sure he'll be robbed this season, he's robbed in literally every season he plays. Our alliance in Indonesia was ruined by.....

DANA: That motherfucker. Runs cmack's games with multis and shit. Idoled me out with her multi in Indonesia. Interesting twist of events tho, I found out she's an IB student just like me so I can feel her pain XD and we had a good convo about school and stuff. So who knows what's in store for tots.

Eric: Playing with him in NJ's survivor right now, he's a really nice guy with a magnificent social game. A lot of people say they're close to him which could be threatening down the road

Matt: I played in a karma survivor with him once and he was nice, definitely using that as an opportunity to align lol

Jordan: I played with him twice in cmack's series, and voting him out was the worst decision I made. Brandonrichie lied to me about him and I believed him, ik im a dumbo. But yeah he's a cool guy and loyal so definitely plan on working with him

Mud: Badass motherfucker

Will: I'm glad will is playing too. He's an overall nice person and I definitely want to work with him. Also he was an IB student too...so you got some smart people playing in this game lolol. Imagine an IB f3 XD

Tim: Easily by biggest ally in the game. #2 on my friend list (before I removed him lol) and plan on going to the f2 with him.

So yeah, everyone else I had no clue before this game started. Our tribe is orgasmic, literally EVERYONE is active. The only problem with that is that it makes this first vote REALLY difficult. I started hinting at Zyler's name since he didn't show up to the challenge, and I didn't really make any connections with him. People bit that pretty quickly and everyone already sees me as the leader.

OH FUCK WHY DID I GET INTO THIS POSITION

I was the guy that brought up a target on the first vote, I better not be Ciera Eastin'ed out of this bitch. I have connections with like everyone on this tribe, which is a blessing and a curse because people will already see me as threatening. I really hope that in the future I can back up into the background so my target is smaller.

People have been talking to me about an alliance, and I believe I talked with everyone in that about forming the alliance beforehand so it wasn't a surprise to anyone. It is kinda large, but hopefully we don't lose many challenges and we can stay intact. Matt also made a core alliance with me and Austyn, and Tim was also talking to me about another core alliance with me him and Will. Crystal already promised me her loyalty which is great, I hope I don't have to vote her out in the future. The two people who I had the least connection with was Zyler and Jay, who hopefully goes home on the next vote.

Soooo..... it seems like I'm in a fairly good position as of now. My only problem is that people might see me as being the leader already which could get them to turn against me. Hopefully it all goes well, wish me luck :)
2555 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Jay P. (JMez2612):

(Moments before 1st Tribal Council)

Literally no one has mentioned any name other than Zyler, so I believe its safe to say that Zyler is going out or I'm getting lied to. Either way, there is no incentive for me to do anything this vote since I have immunity.

A big reason that I really wanted immunity was to show my tribe that Im good at challenges, and with out me they're screwed. That will hold me off until the merge, but for now lay low, no drama.

Hopefully I get tapped to join some big alliance, but for now nothing's happened yet, I needto change that.
2555 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
----- BRENDAN GETS 18TH -----

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!