This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Nicaragua Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Nicaragua..

2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Harley L. (HarleyPuddin):

*Walks to the camera fabulously* Yas Harley is in the....wilderness! I am so excited I even maaged to bring my disco ball and my glitter cannon cause it aint a party without them *She tries to hold up the disco ball but falls over*
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

Well, it's me, Noah Kondon, here to grace your series with my epic presence.  In all my games, I usually have an epic downfall so I almost always say this.  Just be prepared to laugh ur ass off at my cockiness when I flop and get blindsided.  ANYWAYS, let's asses this cast

Boaco (White Buffs):
Harley L. (HarleyPuddin) - Never met so idk shit
Jake N. (JakeGoesOnline) - I think I played a fast game with him, dislike generally
Dan C. (dwipeouts) - Never played with him but seen him around, eventually me must go
Alexander D. (Path) - He got me out in the last group game we played, do not trust bye
Noah K. (noah_kondon) - King
Emmett K. (Emmett4) - I think i can trust him, I think I can go deep with Emmett

Masaya (Khaki Buffs):
Malachy K. (malachyk13) - Who the FUCK is named Malachy.  Wierd
Cedric D. (teamjacz) - PLZ NO FUCK, he's probbly gonna be the one to get me out, mark my words.
Brian K. (BrainJak) - Eh, played with him and he probs does not trust me.  But I know he's tight with Emmett so I might work with him
Jabbar L. (rabbaj) - YESSSSS JABBAR, me and him recently have become friends after hating each other and I def want to work with him
Fred A. (ferdinandz) - I kinda took him out in another game, awk
Timmy P. (timtimeytim) - I havn't even looked at his profile, most likely a fucking noob

Rivas (Silver Buffs):
Patrick M. (Pokepat) - Seen him around but don't know much abut him
West B. (WestTemp) - I liked him when he played my series
Will T. (WillTraitor) - Any guy who has Traitor in my username I will not trust ever
Garret C. (Obstreperous) - NEEDS TO GO ASAP.  He knows EXACTLY what I do, goodbye plz leave
Kyle G. (kgamer2218) - Don't know much
Carter H. (boogie888) - I think I sent him a link that erased all his mails once and he hates me, oops
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Timmy P. (timtimeytim):

Coming out to play in groups again is so exciting! It's been so long since I last played and I'm ready to go in armed and ready for battle ma dudesss. I have history with a couple people on this tribe so what I plan to do is just reconnect old ties and strengthen them all while building new ones. Paranoia is eventually gonna set in because fuck you anxiety and I'll become a psychotic bitch who goes on Tai(dol) runs. Get it? bc Tai and idols?? Hahaaha I hate myself so much kill me now.
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fred A. (ferdinandz):

Before the game started, I saw that Brian and Jabbar had applied, I got happy and hoped we would end up in the same tribe and... BINGO! It feels great and the survivor gods made sure my wish came true, the problem is that Brian and Jabbar have been enemies, so I convinced Jabbar that it is me and him and I got Brian with us, and I comvinced Brian that it is me and him and I got Jabbar with us, I am making sure that they will work together for the numbers, Jabbar also got Cedric so us 4 could be a strong alliance, I dont like Cedric but I got no choice since I need to open as many doors as I can. Noah also messaged me and wanted to make amends because of old history, my plan is to say yes to every alliance and be positive and make sure everyone thinks they got me as their number 1 lojal guy and then work from there. Me and Wipeout talked too and agreed to work and benefit eachother in the game. It will be many tribe swaps so I need to make allies with people from other tribes since we could end up together.
Game on!!
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Dan C. (dwipeouts):

So my first confessional of the season WHat a start!!!!!!. Im so excited and im ready to go. Anyway once the whole cast was revealed yesterday i went full on game mode. Honestly i love my tribe bec i have prior connects with emmett and alexander and ive seen noah around before (although i know noah is a dangerous player). Alexander is my closest ally considering weve played in past group games before and the fact were on the same tribe is icing on the cake. Anyway ive played with emmett also before, although that was months ago. SO i did connect with noah but i know hes dangerous and trying to make alliances with everyone . Ive seen him do that watching other group games before. Although i dont want to go to tribal until maybe the swap, if we so happen to i think noah should be the target. Anyways i made a final 3 alliance with emmett and alexander bec why not. So that's 3 of us out of a 6 person tribe which is excellent. So i told alexander how noah makes alliance with everyone and he even asked me for one. Alexander than told me noah was trying to  make a secret alliance with him. And so that basically confirm for Alexander and I that noah cant be trusted. So than I told Alexander ill see if i can get emmett to vote for noah if we lose. Although i do love our tribe i dont think were gonna lose until swap 1 but gotta put a plan B just in case. So i asked emmett first who he wants out, this way he doesnt think im controlling him and he said he wants jake out. Then i said i do see the arguement against jake and i wouldnt mind getting rid of him (which is sorta of true but i want noah out more), but we should keep an I on noah bec hes a good player, he also likes to allign himself with everyone and he's a huge threat. Emmett told me he really doesnt care who goes us long as it aint us 2 or alexander. So basically if we lose noah goes home and gets blindsided, which i kinda do feel bad bec noah and i sort of have a good history but i want win this group game season. So i have a cross tribal alliance with Patrick because me and him our friends and have worked together before. I sorta of habe one with Carter although he seems fishy. Im trying to get one with garrett but he still hasnt respond but it might just bec hes been inact so far but will see. I tried to create with brian before ibec he was in a past group game and hes a dangerous player. Just because he flips on people and makes moves that doesnt even make sense to his own game so hes basically a timebomb.  And i also have one wih fred but he seemed fishy at first until we kinda bonded, although i could still see him betraying me before but will see. anyways im so excited for this and im gonna always guess for that idol each day and im ready. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Alexander D. (Path):

What i think about my tribe i feel like i should be ok, I know some from previous times we played with one another, But my worst nightmare is not making merge.. I feel like our tribe is pretty strong and we can win immunities.. and go on a run. As far as loyalty goes, I trust Emmett, Wipeout a little because he worried me yesterday how he was playing things to hard too fast.. Maybe its because he knows me and that i wont turn my back on him. But that'll change. I've talked with Harley, Hmm I don't see myself depending on her to save me if i need because she seems like a player that's all about girl power and i cant have that.. not that i'm sexist lmao.. But thats the vibe i'm getting from her. Noah i feel like is someone that's Smart and erratic, He plays too hard too fast and he's very cutthroat and i'm very aware of that. Dan considered taking out Noah first tribal? I honestly dont know right now it depends how my conversation goes with Noah and what vibes i get from him. It'd be good for my game if i can put Dan and Noah against one another. But if i had too choose who would go id do Harley. Because i feel like thats someone thatd make a all girls alliance and blah blah blah you know how it goes.. take out all the guys etc.. So im not down with that.. If we lose first tribal Harley is gone.
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Malachy K. (malachyk13):

God, it sucks I can't compete in this challenge. I really wanted to help the tribe get off to get off to a good start. If I get voted off, it will be so bad to be kicked out FIRST in my first time playing the game. Good Luck Masaya!
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Carter H. (boogie888):

SOOO WE FLOPPED

That sucked, but it seems like we all are agreeing on voting an inact. Witch sounds good to me. Ill wait and see what the others say
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Harley L. (HarleyPuddin):

*She is seen lighting off many glitter cannons* YASSS WE GOT FIRST PLACE AT THE CHALLENGE I wish I had chips and dip right now for this occasion but anyway on how the game is going for me team wise I have made a good relationship with basically everyone although I trust Alex and Emmett the most cause they seem really trustworthy hopefully it stays that way
2524 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

Ok, so in this game, we haven't had to go to tribal yet but I do feel as if I have some good connections.  Me and Dan talk a ton on Skype and I'm good with Alexander and Emmett.  Right now, I don't want to go to tribal with this group because I have very good connections with almost all of them.  But for my game, I want Cedric and Garret gone ASAP
2524 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

I think I get along with a bunch of these people. I don't think the Tribe Shuffle will affect me that much. I know some people in this game, so hopefully that helps. Let's see how this challenge goes!
2524 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

The vote seems to be directed at West or Garett, but you never know what can happen in this game. I tried my hardest to multi-task at the puzzle but failed.
2524 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will T. (WillTraitor):

So Day 1 in Nicaragua is over. And to be quite honest I’m pretty fucking bummed out. It was going well in the beginning you know? We had a good team I was feeling good, and I didn’t really see any problems within our tribe! We even had almost all 6 of us tribe mates say we would be showing up to the challenge today. But when the actual challenge rolls around guess who shows up.

Only. Fucking. Four. Of. Us.

I can’t explain how fucking pissed I was like holy shit. And to be quite honest, Kyle and Carter were spotty the whole way through the challenge. So they definitely slowed us down on Part 1 of the challenge. So yeah today hasn’t been to hot in Will’s World.

Great we fucking lost tribal. Here we go, I’m off to the worst possible start I could have been in this game. I thought that maybe since this was my first group game I would find myself in this situation but no. I’m literally on a team with a bunch of fucking walking dildos. Besides Patrick, I honestly wouldn’t trust any of these other people to watch a fucking plant grow.

I swear to God if I’m the first vote I’m going to lose it. I don’t foresee it really happening since I actually showed up the challenge and actually tried my best but, they’re called blindsides for a reason and I guess I always need to be ready for that possibility.
2524 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Garret C. (Obstreperous):

Harley L. (HarleyPuddin): who?
Jake N. (JakeGoesOnline): I don't like him. He needs to go.
Dan C. (dwipeouts): my final 2.
Alexander D. (Path); who?
Noah K. (noah_kondon): HE NEEDS TO GO. HE ALWAYS GOES FAR IN EVERY GROUP GAME HE NEEDS TO GO.
Emmett K. (Emmett4): I like him. We aligned in a fastings so we'll be good.
Malachy K. (malachyk13): who?
Cedric D. (teamjacz): who?
Brian K. (BrainJak): He played in my group game so I have him around my finger.
Jabbar L. (rabbaj): He played in my group game so we'll align but Ik he's sneaky so I'm going to watch out for him. I won't be afraid to cut him.
Fred A. (ferdinandz): who?
Timmy P. (timtimeytim): who?
Patrick M. (Pokepat): we talked. he seems nice.
West B. (WestTemp): first boot.
Will T. (WillTraitor): he seems cool.
Garret C. (Obstreperous): the winner of this season.
Kyle G. (kgamer2218): tried talking to him but he's intolerable.
Carter H. (boogie888): played in my group game so we're aligning.
2524 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Garret C. (Obstreperous):

So basically I logged in today and totally forgot about the challenge. So I quickly ran over to find out... we lost. I skimmed through and it seems that WestTemp and I were the 2 from our tribe that didn't show up. So obviously thinking, the other will probably boot one of us.
After talking to a few people that's pretty clear. West and I are on the chopping block.

It's not fun to lose the very first challenge and also hear your name being thrown around as a potential FIRST BOOT but I'm going to have to put in work.

I went to Carter who I know because he played in a previous season of a group game I host. I got the inside scoop from him and made a final 2 basically with him. He said he's spoken with Popcat a lot and suggested I talk to him next.
So I went to Popcat and we spoke and he seems friendly. After a few more conversations with Carter and Popcat, I decided to just form an alliance. So I got them both on the same page and made an alliance chat.
We've decided that WestTemp is going to be the first boot so that's fine with me.

After that I chatted with Will for a bit. He seems very nice too and once again he said that West and I are on the chopping block. After some convincing, I think he's down to get West out.
So that's 4 votes to get West out which is majority.

I didn't stop there through, I was trying to find kgamer's Skype but he doesn't have one. So I had to go the old fashioned way of having to use Tengaged mails (dull).
Right off the bat, I don't like him. He's literally intolerable. I asked how he was doing and he replied "I'm good just being  gay and fabulous". What the fuck does that even mean?
After a few more exchanges, I suggest he make a Skype to which he said "How about I am a lazy bitch so I can't make one" UM? LMAO. OKAY! It's your funeral.
So I've given up on him. I don't care, I don't like him. I can't be bothered. If I wasn't on the chopping block right now I'd push for him to go but... oh well!

On top of that I've also messaged West, just to see where his head is at (who knows? maybe he has an idol already?) but he hasn't replied to me.

So basically to sum it up:
~I have an alliance with Carter and Poke and I'm clearly the leader.
~Will seems nice and I think we're tight
~Kgamer is a horrible human being and goes next tribal.
~West is most likely going this tribal in a 4-2 vote or 5-1.

So I basically went from potentially being first boot to, in my opinion, having a strong alliance which will be majority after this tribal. And a strong relationship with someone out of the alliance. As well as a target if we lose next tribal. So basically it all seems to be working out for me!

Honestly, how embarrassing it would be if I ended up being first boot. That's obviously not happening.
Anyways. This season seems ok I guess.
I feel like Noah is my only real competition.

I have a few friends, a few people I know.
A couple people I don't like.
And a lot of people I don't know! But that's okay, I'm great at making social connections!

My plan is to just get into several alliances/groups so I always know what's going on and get my targets out starting with West. Then if we lose again, kgamer.

One thing that's annoying already though, is it seems a lot of people don't like to talk. Like, I message someone and it takes them like... 5 minutes to respond. What are you doing? That's my biggest pet peeve in a Skype game, I'm talking to someone and they take forever to reply like wtf. It just gets me paranoid but whatever.

Also the main skype chat, no one talks in it. In other group games usually people are more lively and stuff and getting to know each other... everyone's just so silent and dead. I talked a bit in it but I stopped because it almost seemed like I was spamming the chat and I didn't want to annoy people.

I just hope things pick back up because tbh I'm kind of bored. I went from being a potential first b

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!