This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kyushu Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Kyushu Confessionals

2329 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
2329 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Sarge C. (sarge455):

Excited to be on survivor. Waiting to see if my tribe is going to be active or not.
**Looks around**
Hmm! I am back to play hard and get my hands dirty. No alliances have been approached yet but I will lay low for now and let them come to me. This way I feel them all out and who I can trust and who I want to backstab. I am back in a group and ready to get my hands dirty.  **Insert laugh**
2329 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Ross B. (Ross56):

Got my 5 Person alliance made. Now its time to cruise to the merge.
2329 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Vlad T. (Vlad21):

This game started quite well for me, I wanted people to come to me for alliances so i dont look like a big strategic target. Im in a 5 person alliance, and I'll try to make a f2 deal with Jake(Tundra) since i know him from an org we played before. Salty seems like a guy that tries to ally with everyone so ill keep my eye on him. I also know winning this challenge with a time disadvatage put a target on my back but I had to show my tribe im important. Now ill try to get social bonds and play utr for as long as i can , then when the time comes I'll strike ;]
2329 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Sieger V. (SaltyCracker):

Hi, awks.
So I actually feel pretty good about the way this game is going so far. Kurume winning means we will have a lil lead over the other tribe.
This is probably a lil early to predict but I feel like tribal lines will be essential to claiming the majority at the merge so hopefully we continue to win.
I've reached out to everybody, and I feel like I'm pretty solid and not on anybody's radar. Or at least I hope not.
Definitely like this ground zero alliance of Vlad, Tundra, McCade and I, however I think we should definitely keep it on the down low in order to not make anyone feel excluded.
Gonna see what happens but right now I'm fairly content.
2328 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ross B. (Ross56):

I am literally the Ciera Easton of this tribe. I'm like hey guys Kyle is a physical threat whose not in our alliance. Merge will be trouble with him. Lets vote him out! No response. Well fuck me

If I'm voted out, I blame my alarm for not ringing.

#Robbed
2328 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ross B. (Ross56):

I cant believe my plan is fucking working rn. I TOLD Y'ALL I WAS A CIRIE. I SUCK AT CHALLENGES BUT DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MY GAMEPLAY BECAUSE I PLAY HARD. If you thought I was just gonna get voted out for inactivity then you thought wrong. I'm usually asleep during challenges but that wont stop me from staying these weeks! We have 3
More targets to go and then hopefully a tribe swap happens! HAHAHAHAH this game is alll mine
2328 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
----GERALD QUITS AND GETS 16TH----
2328 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
----WAF GETS 15TH----
2328 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Alan D. (AlanDuncan):

good day change

joe needs to get his ass to the voting booth

today my focus is really just finding the idol and getting air time
2328 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Sarge C. (sarge455):

Phew! Survived the first tribal council. These people have no idea who they are dealing with in this game. Few years back, I was dominant in a lot of group games. Had great friends and made HUGE enemies. I just played two alliances against each other already and chose a side. Lets see if I can keep this charade going.
2328 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Vlad T. (Vlad21):

Im currently kinda allied with everyone in my tribe and have 2 alliances made with people from the other side: Alan and Sarge. I think im in a good position and will make everyone hear whatever they want. I just need to make sure i dont look like a big target so they vote me out before merge! Hopefully this can be what Bryan Heidik would call a bussiness trip, but for that i need to continue working hard
2327 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Brandon S. (BrandonBam):

HEY wassup my name is Brandon and I am finally back on tg after 4 years playing survivor
my strategy right off the bat is to get into a majority alliance within my tribe of 8
intially i wanted to align with someone with experience and strength and I thought alanduncan was the right fit i approached him and asked for an alliance with him and he said he was down and wanted to create a final 5 it seemed very wishy washy tho but I as of now trust him even tho not much conversation has been conveyed between us. After our first loss
i was approached for an alliance tht basically wanted to keep the tirbe strong and active which consists of sarge455 RedsKanto maturo AlanDuncan and myself which i trust considerign the outcome of tribal coucnil.

However, before that and before the first challenge i was apprached to be in ana allaince
with sarge,  Ross56 waf_, Wade and myself I didnt really like the dynamic of this group because it didnt seem like a very strong group and many people seemed inactive so i didnt really commit to this group and stayed neutral and well i didnt vote with them since they wanted to vote out kyle.

i TRIED SO HARD to win the 2nd challenge and had to carry my damn tribe to victory considering many are not pulling their own damn weight which pisses me off and is a reason why I dont want to align myself with inactives becauses they will not help me further my game. HOWEVER i am going to pretend I am with them still to cover my ass in all aspects

SO since i havent recived much conversation from my final 2 deal with alanduncan i feel like he might be aligned with players from the other tribe or something must be going on so i am keeping an eye on him.

I want to start making deals with the other tribe and hopefully align with them in case something happens and start building my social game with their tribe since merge will be coming soon and I am scared that I probably looked as a threat since I won 3/5 forums for my tribe and was on the whole hour. which is why I never gave up and tried to win to prove that I am a competitor and hopefully they want to align with someone strong. but we all know threats are voted off once merge comes along which is why I'm going to start strategizing and going full throttle.
2327 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Sieger V. (SaltyCracker):

Prolonged Sigh.
Okay so, that was easily the most frustrating challenge I have ever lost on tengaged. We worked great together, but I guess luck wasn't with us today.
It really sucks that Wizard quit because had he not I'm sure he would have been going home today in a 7-1 vote. With that said, I feel pretty secure in my tribe.
Lifeiscool is arguably the laziest member so I definitely think it is in both my best interest and everybody else's to take him out tonight.
At first I was worried that we might be going into the merge with less numbers but seeing how the first tribal council of the opposing tribe was divided, I think we'll be able to overcome them later on... or at least I hope so! (If I even make it there haha!)
I actually trust my ground zero alliance a lot, we all made a group chat and agreed on Lifeiscool being the target which is great, and I have a pretty good connection with Absolita and the other one too.
So... hopefully everything goes to plan.
2327 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
McCade P. (Mccadep8):

Absolita P. (Absol) active, but not in my alliance
Cai A. (abeledaa) haven't seen much
Jake S. (tundrahenry101) third guy in my alliance, looking forward to take him far
Jacob B. (Lifeiscool) inactive and there for my vote tonight
Vlad T. (Vlad21) active, more physical castaway. He is the fourth guy in my alliance. Frankly, hes just a number to get us through the first couple votes at this point.
Sieger V. (SaltyCracker) I told him I was sweet on day one, now we are Salty and Sweet to the Final 2. Number one guy I trust
2327 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Cai A. (abeledaa):

I have been pretty inactive in the challenges because they're live and I have work but luckily I'm working really close with Sieger V.  He's active in the challenges, competes well and seems to be loyal enough to disregard my non-existent challenge performance.

When you lose a challenge, your bonds and alliances become the most important.  With no twists, being in the majority is vital as there is no idols or advantages that can save you, only your social game.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!