This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Heroes vs Villains Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Heroes vs Villains..

1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Kenneth L. (konohavillage1):

Sorry for breaking these up, I don't know what character limit is.

To my lovely partner Julian when you see this, I'm trying not to let you down. If I go first I'm so sorry dude cause I know you would love that immunity and I don't think I'm a bad player, I just had a slight disadvantage getting off work late so I haven't been able to socialize with some people who have power on the Lorde (Pure Heroine) tribe like I needed to. I worked my ass off and I hope you understand and kill it regardless of whether I go far or not.

Chris, I need you to step it up a little bit. If any of the work I did today has results, you're out of the loop right now. I don't want you out of the loop. You're the Big Bad Bitch who stole my immunity from me by doing better than me and I know you'll be a good ally to me. You just gotta make sure everyone else knows too.

I can't believe I thought Greenland's twists were crazy man. Please don't think I mean that in a hateful way btw I love this cast and I'm sure this season will be fun. All the complaining I've done is a reflection of me being pissed that I can't play as well as I'd like to so I'm just kind of at the mercy of stronger players in this moment.

I should pull an Angelina and ask Chris to share his idol clue with me. But nah, he earned it and it's tacky.... though I probably would've told him, Will, Sydney (maybe not now), and Joey... but then again my game is on Natalee Holloway (MIA) so there's no point in me keeping a clue to myself when I can't search for it. Wish me luck!
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Mel B. (me2013):

I take back my vote - fuck my tribe - bunch of pretend heroes

You want someone to flip...... I am happy to screw you all over - after all - you all made the first move.

I will be sending my vote before the deadline - My previous vote has been ripped up and thrown in the fire.
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Ruben T. (JeffProbstTF):

I feel super scared today, I hate this season already and I hate this type of twists.

This is the face that I have left when I see that I go to a Tribal Council of 14 people
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEdv3P9Qbre1DMRGM/giphy.gif

I feel very scared by the Council, I do not think it would be a big mistake to eliminate me first since I have no connection with anyone and I do not have anyone from my S12: Egypt for good or bad. But who knows if this crazy people wants to throw me first because I'm an easy vote ... it's all so complicated.

My first mission when I end the immunity that I knew I was not going to win and I did not play to avoid a target was to go to the Heroes Group and try to get everyone on the same page that is to keep our numbers and vote the 7 together.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4JY22oA1MsDj43rsux/giphy.gif

I have spoken with half a tribe and everyone is in favor of keeping us together or at least it seems, I obviously do not trust anyone and the least I can change course but right now the best thing for my game is that we are 7 together and the name that the group decides to vote without more.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/1zlEied3YfqN10AW9B/200_d.gif?cid=3640f6095bff87f75738706c4dca4573

Kara wants us to vote for Ken and for me it's okay, I do not have any problem in eliminating anyone the truth so I'll wait to see what they decide and vote with the group.

I hope to continue here tomorrow, another thing I can not ask for at this moment.
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz

I think I've sent more of these in two days than I did all my first season.

Anyways, I took a nap and now I'm pissed. Joe comes to me in the night and pretty much reads my mind by saying Ryan is using my trust in him helping me to his advantage and not giving me anything in return. I can be loyal to the absolute death but once I feel something's up, I'm a mean bitch. So after getting pretty much no consultation from anyone (except a "Go get em Tiger" from Julian essentially) I said fuck this and send Kara and Mel screenshots of Ryan naming them as weak links. I'm not sure where we can go with this, but those two lovely ladies could always team up with Sydney, myself, Chris, Will, and Joe to vote out Ryan for being scummy. He should've just flipped to us and voted out Ruben instead of working his hardest to protect him.

Kara now says she's on board to take him out. I can only hope Mel is as well and we can keep this our dirty little unheroic secret until tribal. God I didn't expect to have to play on day 3. I was immune at this point last season.
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz

I'm typing like a fucking cokehead right now. I'm like the anti-Chris. If we pull this unnecessary blindside off I'm going to be on the actual floor. Like aren't we the heroes? We don't act like it.

Joe is also adding Ethan to the plan at this point, making it a possible 8 or 9 to get Ryan out. Im just nervous that someone will leak it to him. But at this point I've done all I can and then some, so if I go home I just go home. If I stay I need to calm down cause I'm sure I'm annoying the shit out of my tribe. Probably yall too.

Oh and I'm definitely fucked next tribal too LMAO Tashi, JB, and Ryan with a black vote are not gonna be kind to me.

have another random conversation
https://imgur.com/CnmyLN6.png

also if you need me to send the screenshots of ryan throwing people under the bus i can provide those too
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Kara K. (k4r4k):

PURE HERO??? im flattered lol!
i think it's a common conception on this site that i am "very nice" but i'd more describe myself as friendly :p i tend to have a good social game because i become everyones friend but i've won villain of the season in my last few games...i've become a bit more brutal in my gameplay since you've last seen me.

this cast is huge so im not exactly sure how i'll measure up competition wise with some of these people cause i dont know more than half the cast...WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???
but normally im strong in comps and have one or two people im loyal to....so far that is david and patrick. they are both longtime friends who i trust. im not sure how this season will play out with being over the holidays...i seem to remember your game being the same time before and it usually doesnt work very well for me because i travel to texas (drive over 1000 miles with my boyfriend and dogs) to visit my sick parents. i never want to take time away from them, but also love playing these games :s

anyhow my tribe is a mess...i dont really trust any of them. i like matt and ruben ok. ryan seems like a snake....he added a skype of mine that i havent used for at least a good 3 or 4 years (which isnt my problem since my correct skype is posted in the forum and on my profile) and then went on to claim im inactive so they should vote me out. ken was kind enough to send me screenshots. it didnt seem like a serious gunning for but i didnt like it and he's officially on my shit list now. he appears to be talking a lot with the other tribe and wanting to put himself in a position of control...yeah, i see you ryan. at this point im honestly not sure who im voting for....id like to vote ryan but i dont want to just go with my emotions and toss away a tribe member that could contribute to us winning challenges. but damn i want a tribe swap - 1. im not a pure hero and 2. the tribe is an unorganized mess

im excited to return and hoping i can stick around for a while :) i also MAY have the idol i claimed last night so thats always a good thing. it was within 2 hours of hiding them so fingers crossed i was first :x
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan H. (Ethan000):

Alright cool, my first confessional!

Coming into this game I knew I’d be a Hero, and a Pure Hero? Obviously, duh, I mean who else embodies that? *looks around*

Anyways, seeing my tribe I actually saw a TON of doors open up for me. I saw sergeant, somebody I knew from FOREVER ago, I saw wangifold, a dear old friend, and I saw Kara, a sweet and nice lady from a tengaged frat I used to be apart of! So immediately, I knew I potentially had 3 votes on my side. But regardless, I got to work. I talked with everybody, and in doing so I formed a really great bond with Ruben. He even went as far as to say we were a Final 2?? So maybe he got a good impression of me? Idk. Anyways yeah, basically I think I have a great relationship with everybody on my tribe at the moment and I don’t see them wanting to target me in the future.

I also randomly have a cross-tribal allaince/final 3 pact with Dylan and Joey lmfao. We’re called ‘tax fraud’ and honestly? I’d be loyal to it. However I’ll only be just as loyal to it as the other two are. If that means we make final 3? Cool! If it means we target one another at a swap/merge, oh well. It’s basically just another security blanket for me. But genuinely I do enjoy talking to both of them, and that’d be a pretty bomb ass final 3. Also apparently Joey and Dylan have a past? Because Joey was PMing me saying that if the right person was at Final 4 with us, he’d definitely send it to rocks because Dylan has voted him out so many times before. *shrugs* As long as it ain’t me, idc. Either way, I’ve already won before and winning again would be cool, but playing this game with people I actually like is also great for my mental health LOL so that’s more what I’m aiming for.

With all of the bonding day one, here comes the clusterfuck on day 2…

2 14-person tribals? Yeah y’all got me fucked up. That’s so ridiculous lmao but I guess they needed some grand twist to start this off, huh? Either way, I couldn’t make the challenge so I couldn’t fight for immunity so that was a bummer but oh well, this also isn’t last season where I needed it to just survive.

But right after the challenge, a Pure Heroes Tribe Skype Chat was made by wangifold and we got talking. Literally nobody could come to an agreement all night, and Ryan was VERY much pushing the conversation and pushing targets and pushing who he DIDN’T want to vote for, and I’m like bro chill. And throughout this entire time he’s also PMing me saying he doesn’t think people will do certain things and etc. And then to also hear from Joey that he’s trying to be the “swing vote” or w/e this tribal and he’s been in the other tribe’s ears a TON? Idk, it’s kind of annoying haha. I mean that in a nice way because I love Ryan, but I don’t know why he’s trying to control a 14-person tribal council on DAY 2!? He’s just playing super super hard and you’ll find out later that all of this is gonna bite him in the ass..

Throughout us never agreeing on a vote though, idols and idol nullifiers were hidden. So I got straight to work grinding down tengaged users. I first found the Heroes Vote Nullifier and just my luck it was already found which SHOCKED me. Like I thought I was this bomb ass bitch when it came to finding stuff but NOPE somebody had already found it lol. So I kept looking to see if I could find my idol and then I come across the Pure Villains Idol and I go back and look at that tribe. I then realize my secret partner for this game or w/e is on that tribe, and there’s nobody else on it that I really care enough about to have it, so I was like y’know what? I’ll send him the link. So off went the idol to…dwipeouts lol. After I sent it to him I really think that bonded us because he’s been keeping me up-to-date on what’s been going on at the Villains’ Tribal Council. So I think I just scored another ally? Perfect.
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan H. (Ethan000):

I THEN finally found the Pure Heroes Idol, and I sent it in. I may have found it, with this twist I won’t know for sure, but I really hope I did find it because somebody could’ve easily found it on another tribe and just sent it to the person they knew/trusted the most. I hope that’s not the case, because an idol in this game is huge.

So after I found 3 out of 6 of the advantages in this game (lol), I ended up going to bed. When I woke up though…things changed…and probably for the best? Idk. I wake up to a message from Joey saying “Would you vote out Ryan?” And I replied with “yes” because Ryan was being really messy and trying to control everything and I don’t feel like I was a huge part of his plans for the end game. So after I said yes, he basically said with my vote there would be a majority of 8 doing him because they’re tired of his wishy-washyness aswell. Apparently the 8 is Me/Joey/Kara/Mel/Sydney/Will/Kenneth/Chris. So I was like cool I’d be down.

I then went to Matt and voiced my frustrations about Ryan, and Matt kind of was already leaning towards doing it so I let him in on how there’s apparently a plan and he was sold (I think). I then told Ruben, my apparent Final 2, but he hasn’t been on to reply to me yet but he should be down to do it. So that’s now 10 votes lol…. And even THEN Matt wants to get Josh on board as well so idk I’m scared we’re getting too many people. I also confirmed votes with Kara and Mel to make sure they knew that I also knew and that we have to work together moving forward.

I’ve been going to WORK this morning talking about this vote, and it sucks it’s one of my old friends, but to be fair he was playing SO fucking hard for absolutely no reason. And I will say though, I think it was very smart for that other tribe not to tell JB or tashi about this plan because I think that’s who Ryan is closest to.

So I’m thinking the vote could be 9-3-2 or 10-2-2 or 10-3-1 but who knows, things could always change last minute.
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

Fucking goddamn idiots can't even make thie first vote of a 28-person game easy. I don't know if it's the two tribe dynamic or what, but it's absolutely nuts and there have been a number of names (Ken, Josh, Ruben, Sydney, and most recently Ryan) thrown around. Ryan, who I thought would be my closest ally at the start of the game, has tried to position himself as the swing vote for our tribe to dictate into telling us who we vote out. He's being asinine and making it unnecessarily complicated and now half the people in this game want to blindside him. I don't want him to leave but it looks like it's the vote I'm going to have to make to build trust with everyone now.

I vote for Ryan, he's more or less dug his own grave and it seems like it's going to come back to bite him this tribal.
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Dan C. (dwipeouts):

After a yeah and half I'm finally back. One thing off the back worries me is I feel with so many people having big names here and since I'm not really a big name I feel like people might receive me as an easy pawn PR sheep. For example Ethan my partner (who probably views me as a goat) literally had to mail me the link of the idol. Anyways I want to go all tryhard and try to get the goat perception of me off there. So thatd why I'm playing the potential idol for rhett. I was thinking I should not only play the idol on rhett but also vote for him to make it look like someone from my tribe flipped and cause chaos and they wouldn't assume it was me Because I played the idol for him. However I realized since this is a potiental idol then if I do vote Rhett , Rhett is actually gone and I need him in this game because I feel like he is one of the people I can beat at the end. I haven't talked to too many heros other than Josh and Ethan. So yep. Plus me playing this idol could also show to me if it isn't real someone on my tribe actually has it. Anyways Qaz or Rhett is going home so I'm glad I don't have to worry about being first boot.
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Sydney D. (Guigi):

if nothing changes my vote tonight is for Ryan, you shady cunt trying to get me out like im an easy vote. giving you premerge like you gave me in greenland byeee. (wasnt actually bitter about it but thanks for reminding me xx)

Pretty stocked to be casted for this season :) me being a hero... i dont know about that haha i was pretty vocal and volatile in HK so we'll see how it goes in HvV but I just wanna make it as far as i can go bc this cast is stacked. im actually pretty scared to go against all these big names even just in my tribe...

Anyway this vote was suposed to be tribe vs. tribe most likely with us voting josh but instead ryan opened his big mouth and told people that he wouldnt mind targetting people like me joey ken and kara so anyway a bunch of us just bonded and wanna send ryan home. hopefully it works out BYE RYAN you can go boo.
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

This double tribal thing has me shook. My only thing about this cast was that I didn't wanna play with these dumb ass pure villains and look where we are. I'm very worried about tonight cause I'm supoosedly in the clear and the pures are voting qaz while neutrals vote Rhett but I have some bad blood over there so I'm not convinced. Hopefully I'm wrong but I would nit be surprised to be 28th place.

The only pure I can even somewhat trust is jabbar and he is sketchy as fuck so I'm really just relying on small talk with these bitches to keep me alive. I havent spoken to Kelly or andrea at all yet which I need to change cause even the bad ones I should try to say something. I just really can't get behind those two morons. They're actually both so toxic and vile that I just wanna gouge my eyes out reading what they have to say, I cant imagine having to listen to them.

ANYWAY enough with the rant. Here is an assessment:

Dylan:
Had some fun banter with him but I know hes a good and devious player so I'm not gonna let his fun loving persona fool me. Bitch has a heart of stone.

Patrick:
I actually really like him and I think I could play myself up as his sheep to let him keep me around. Hoping he doesn't sus me out or my whole game will have to shift cause as of now he's one I wanna go far with

Julian:
Very distant with him as I've blindsided his sorry ass before AND I just know yes a good player so I'm trying to remain distantly close until I can actually start voting against neutrals

LQ:
She scares the fuck out of me. If anyone flips, its gonna be her. I'm really worried that she is gonna vote me with the lures and that'll be all she wrote. First chance I get though, she's gone.

Mud:
He's all game which makes him very easy to read so as long as I make myself valuable to him and non-threatening I think we can work together. I just need to make sure I keep a read on him or he'll strike before I notice.

Qaz:
Probably like him the best on our tribe even though I doubt he even trusts me. Hes fun to play with and a GREAT shield so as long as he trusts me I'd live to go far
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

I am really happy to be back in M&N's Survivor!! You guys really went all out with this cast. Everyone here is a mega player and deserves their spot. I really like the way the tribes were divided, it puts a fresh  twist on a classic division, also 28 players is crazy.. you can hardly get a word in edge wise.

Heading into tribal council I was feeling pretty good about the vote, I have some connections on my tribe and I thought on the other tribe.. But I fairly quickly found out that I was being targeted. We were going to put the votes on Kenny, I wasn't really on board but I had no reason not to. Kenny then came to me and told me he didn't think we should be sticking to tribal lines if that meant the 2 of us were in danger, and I agreed. So we sent to work trying to get the vote changed and it seems to have worked. from what I know, it did put Ryan in harms way, which makes me sad because I am aligned with him.So if Ryan does go home I should be okay, I still have Ethan on my side. And I have made connections with Mel and Matt.

I also may or may not have found the idol thanks to my secret partner. He was just paying me back though. When I thought I was the target I immediately set out to find an idol. I found 2 of them back in Ethiopia so I was fairly confident I could find one again, and I did.. it just was for a different tribe lol. I quickly sent the link to Iceey to make sure I knew, hopefully, where that idol is. He quickly paid my kindness back and sent me the link to mine. I got a message saying that it could or could not be the real idol. I guess we will find out if/when I play it.

Hopefully that's a good enough confessional for now. There has been lots happening :P
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz

Soooo Ryan tells me that his tribe has changed their vote off me (besides Ruben)... did I just overplay the hell out of this first tribal? LMAO

No, it was worth telling Kara and Mel I think. Plus again we had to switch our vote THREE TIMES because Ryan couldn’t just let Ruben go. Which is funny if they really did take their votes off me because he fought so hard to not have us vote Ruben and he can’t even use him as a sheep like he wanted.

If I go, I go. If I stay and Ryan leaves... woo that black vote is gonna be some kind of bitch.

Joe and Will want to make some sort of cross alliance of Ethan, Kara, Mel on their side and Christian, Joey, Will, myself, and possibly Sydney on ours. If we go back to tribal as heroes then I’m all for it. Otherwise I’ll probably just be worried about Kara at this point. Mel is still enemy of the Kelly and I’m not interested in standing in the way of that
1971 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan H. (Ethan000):

As of now I think Ryan should be leaving with 11 votes unless some people forget to vote

Again, this sucks but there was nothing I could do to save him except maybe use my idol (if I really did find it), but playing that at the first tribal is too risky for my game.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!