This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Sweden Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Sweden Confessionals

1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Marissa W. (winner132):

So Tyler just went home and my plan worked but boy did he have about a million and one things to say to me and Max before he left the alliance chat.

He is just such an immature and bitter person, I want to say I'm shocked at how he reacted but he takes his games VERY to the heart.

Anyway, what's done is done and Tyler is out and the Jake/Tyler duo is split up. That opens up another spot in the finale for me to slide my way in.

At this point the only person I really trust is Max.

I can only assume that Martin/Viv/Jake are going to be a final 3 now and Austin/Andy are a duo leaving Max and I somewhere in the middle.

My next goal would be to vote out Martin because he is all the stands in the way of me running this game.

If I can get Martin out, then it leaves three duos in the game.

Max/Me
Vivian/Jake
Andy/Austin

I would then resume to vote out Jake and Andy

Leaving Me/Max/Vivian/Austin

and in a perfect world I would have a final 3 of Me/Vivian/Max

There's a long road ahead of me though so let's see if I can make it.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Marissa W. (winner132):

Ahhhh so I won immunity JUST when I needed it in this game, this at least give me some time to smooth things over and get the target off of me.

Now that I have immunity and am safe this round, I can go forward with the next part of my plan to take Martin out and set up a scenario in which Me/Max are the swing vote duo.

So far this game is going in the direction I want it to go in.

To all the people who voted me for "Who Mistakenly Thinks They're In Control Of This Game"

You can all suck it.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Martin M. (marthean):

Well, I was completely surprised about the last vote. I don't think my Outsider status will get me any further then I am, but I will still keep trying. I feel my chance at winning is 50/50 to be honest and I have a far better chance then Max. I feel I could trust Jake, but he was voted most social and trustworthy, so he has great connections with people.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

I don't know what to do. I really wanted Marissa to go after what happened, but unfortunately she won immunity. I am nervous that a move will be made on me because I know Marissa and Austin have a relationship. I know that my best bet to win is Viv and Max, but I may need to take out Max tonight. If I can get Andy, Viv, and Martin to vote Max, I may need to do it. My goal is to make finals. Of course I want to win, but making finals gives me a chance to plead my case. I think I have a chance against Viv and Martin, but like I mentioned, going against Viv and Max I know is my best chance. But if Marissa and Max are locked on doing Andy, I'm not voting for him because I know they will take me out with Austin when they can. I am not in their final 3 plans.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Me and Marissa are going at it in our alliance chat. He was like yeah lets vote Martin. Idiot. I am not doing that and now we're fighting because I know what he's doing. Oh well, buckle up bitches. If I go tonight, I know I went out swinging.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
-----MAX GETS 7TH-----
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Martin M. (marthean):

So here I am still in the game. I knew my outcast status had run out after last tribal. Me and Austin made a pact to never vote each other, but he obviously broke it. Thank God I was able stay in this game. Still my chances of winning this game is slim but I'm gonna go for it.  I'm close to Jake as Allies and I think we can make it to the end. My Target Max went home as I wanted. Austin will be my next but they could potentially target me again.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

My plan worked...Max is gone. Max was going to be a goat in the finals and I know that I had a good chance of winning against him and Viv, but if I had voted out Martin, I don't think I would have made it to the end. I had to talk to Andy and convince him Max should go.

My plan now is going to the end with Viv and Martin. I think that Martin has a chance to win if the jury is voting based on their personal feelings, which is very possible. However, my plan is to focus on my strategic gameplay and social relationships I made along the way. I think that Marissa has played a good strategic game so it would more difficult to combat a case against her than Viv or Martin. I mean I still believe I played the better than Marissa, I believe I played the best game, but it's all about perception.

Ideally, I would prefer Austin to go next, but I need to allow my allies to have a voice so that they see they matter to me. If that means cutting Marissa, so be it.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Martin M. (marthean):

Well I wonder wonder what to do. I fear of being targeted once again. I'm so close  to the dang finish line. Humm
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

*flips vote*

(Austin)

You are like the cockroach in my kitchen that just won’t die. I hope an idol doesn’t come out tonight.

*places vote in urn*
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

*flips parchment*

Austin

This isn't what I want to do in a perfect world for me, but there isn't another plan right now that I'm aware of that would be able to save you and I'm not willing to go to rocks for you at this point.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Austin B. (Webly):

Hey, I promised a confessional recapping what I've been up to. I can't remember the last time I sent a confessional. I'm proud to have made it to 6th place. I thought I would be getting 12th place then 11th place then 10th place then 9th place then 8th place then 7th place. But, I kept surviving each vote despite being the biggest social threat in the game. Everyone knows that I would (most likely) win if I got to the end. No one wants to bring me to the end, but still even while I'm about to get 6th place, I had Marissa wanting to work with me to get Martin out. Despite everything in this game, I made it this far, and I'm proud of myself.

When we merged and we had all that drama and the personal attacks, it made me upset about the game. I thought things went way too far. Repeatedly posting a picture of a dead baby was just atrocious. And, everything I said would be under attack. It was a smart strategy on their part, but it was brutal. I'm not a person to attack anyone unless they are attacking me. I'm an empathetic person. I realize people have their reasons for everything. I understand why I'm going home at this vote. But, it pulled me away from the game. And, that's why I haven't been sending confessionals. I started caring less about the game because I knew I was going to lose.

My alliance was... poorly organized. We actually could've made it to the end. But Jeff decided to vote me out. And, then he quit to rub salt in the wound. Honestly, I trusted CJ, Chris, and Kamani the most. All were voted one by one. I love Andy, and I trust him a lot, but his connection to Viv was his ultimate downfall. This game was intensely personal, so I understood why he had to stand by her multiple times. And, Martin was all over the place. I failed to make a close enough relationship with him. Even though it seems as if there was no way I could stay, I truly believe that if I developed a closer relationship with Martin earlier on, then everything would go differently that's on me.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Austin B. (Webly):

I sent that because I needed to submit my vote. I'd also like to say that I apologize for my somewhat inactivity and lack of participation in challenges. I am incredibly busy in real life, and I should not have spent time on this game lol but at the start of the semester I wasn't really doing anything so I thought it would be a good idea. Oh well.
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
-----AUSTIN GETS 6TH-----
1919 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Marissa W. (winner132):

So at this point your girl is just trying to survive and make it to the finale

I wanted Martin to go home last tribal and Max went home instead, which I anticipated them doing honestly.

Voting out Austin was an easy way for me to scrape by and make it to the final 5.

As much as I wanted to take Jake out, it's become very clear to me that I really have no chance of winning against Andy in the finale nor against Martin, and my best chances are against Jake and Vivian since Vivian is hated more than me and Jake is just seen as a snake.

I'm going to really be pushing for them to keep me by telling them that the jury hates me and that they'll lose against Andy and Martin.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!