This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor China - Clash of Clans Confessionals

Topic » Survivor China - Clash of..

1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah (noah_kondon) Confessional EP:2

I just downloaded a pitch changer and WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.  THIS IS WHAT I'M LISTENING TO AS I IDOL HUNT NOW
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Adrianna (Saftronbtr999) Confessional EP:2

about 20 minutes before tribal council im on with ethan telling me that he just has a "feeling" that he's going home, i told him straight up he was just being paranoid and to relax, much to my surprise i was wrong! i was very shocked to be honest, it was the first vote so i wasn't expecting some big blindside but it happened anyways. the entire tribal everyone had been pretty much telling me livingston was the vote and i was fine with that, at the time it seemed like everyone was... i just really cant stand half of this tribe. they just rub me the wrong way, the amount of people that lied to me that first tribal was absolutely ridiculous and i couldn't believe it. i don't even know who i dislike more out of this tribe to be honest? brandon and noah both give me really bad vibes, i don't want to play with them.  then theres that trio of ray/jojo/kasey that is something people really need to watch out for, really don't know much about jojo or kasey but i get weird vibes from ray whenever i talk to him. for now, im putting my trust in eric and sean and i'll see where we can go from there. i mean listen, im bad at survivor, im well aware of that, im not good at this game at all. im typically too trusting of people which leads to my downfall and i know that, but if u think for a second that im going to sit here and let a bunch of nerds vote me out of this game you're crazy!
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Kasey (Kaseyhope101) Confessional EP:2

So I wanted to get this in quickly, even though I’m at work. I just like proving my existence.

So the vote went as planned and Livingston got the votes... NOT me.., which makes me think “oh maybe I can actually trust Noah kondon.” Who would’ve thought it, but there is absolutely no reason not to believe him. He even voted for... Sean? Like he said he would. Like, maybe my 7 can trust him? I assume you know who’s in the 7, I don’t really know who’s in the 7 besides Ray, Brandon and Livingston, so I’ll just assume you do know.

But, now... Noah is still scary to me. For the first time ever, I’m playing with a Noah who has his head in the game. Red flag alert.

But we’re immune this time, so I ain’t gon’ sweat it.

Loving this vibe
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz

1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional EP:2

So I came into this game with a concussion but I'm like 90% sure I'm not the only one with a concussion. In fact, I'm pretty sure I figured out the REAL twist this season is that everyone has some sort of brain injury. I think I was having more conversations and interactions in Tasmania than I am here. Half my tribe are gamebots who can't seem to hold a conversation, and it's a bit aggravating.

Let's focus on the good or whatever though. I think I have solid relationships with Hufus, Kamani, Chris, Andrew, Richard Brewster, Ethan000 - what? He went first boot? Why does he flop at the most inconvenient times for me. Man is that closeted bible thumper selfish smh. I was really wanting to try to work with him as my #1 again because of how much fun HvV was (better than BigBen's to me if I may say, but I played that entire BigBen's season in a hole and thought my best way out was digger further down.

The first tribal was just kind of a clusterfuck. Chris told me that Eli was pushing Andrew, and up until like noonish the next day it was looking like it was Andrew. However, Hufus, Kamani, myself, and a few others really didn't want Andrew gone first and ended up shifting the target to Alan who really wasn't talking to anyone. There probably is official alliances going on but of course I'm not part of them for whatever reason. I'm currently trying to push an alliance of Hufus/Kamani/Andrew/Chris/Myself, which I think would be a good group of people with similar targets. Plus we each have some connections with the rest of the tribe and can pretty easily get a vote together.

However, my tribe just DOES NOT TALK. Hufus, Kamani, Richard Brewster, and at times Andrew I can all have conversations with, but the rest of the tribe just says the typical 'hey what's the vote' thing and it's frustrating. I also am now trying to open some communications with Brandon and Adrianna on the other side. Ethan told me that he gave his idol to Adrianna so I feel like that'd be a great ally to make, plus we both seem to have a lot of complaints about this cast.

I wouldn't be surprised if I got voted out soon, and honestly wouldn't be too saddened over it because idk this cast just doesn't seem fun, especially considering the skill of these players. I miss the days of having group calls and people openly fighting in the main chat as I stroke the fires.

In terms of this vote, I wanted it to be Absol, but it seems like Richard Brewster has turned the tide against John. The reason I wanted Absol was so Adrianna could get immunity, and I think him feeling isolated could mean he will be a Ray ally down the line. I really don't care enough to save him, even if I think it's my best game move. Right now I think I need to lay low, and just build relationships. I don't want to start pushing an agenda already and seem like a power player like I tend to. Hell I haven't even searched for the idol because I don't want myself to get too in my own head. I just have a bad feeling about this season what can I say.

Also hi Ben long time no giving you a confessional that you waste your time reading. And can we talk about how I got 1st/6th in both BigBitch and M&N and am about to keep that consistent record? All I have to do is win both your all winners and bam I'm a messiah or some shit.
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz

So I've tried through pretty much every person to get added to this alliance of 7, and... Nothing.  So it's official, even if I'm added, I will never trust that the 6 (-Brandon) still consider me on the bottom.  So the goal, slaughter them each one by one.  They did this. Not me,  I'll play nice until I have to. If Sean, Ian, or Eric has to go, YEET:
https://media.giphy.com/media/4EEIsDmNJCiNcvAERe/giphy.gif

But come the moment the people in power trust me, they about to be YEETED:
https://media.giphy.com/media/qOGbHoSYKWye4/giphy.gif
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz

So from multiple sources, apparently my name isn't even relevant enough to be brought up in the alliance chat, AT ALL.

https://media.giphy.com/media/gcjmXVppGVhKw/giphy.gif

Apparently I'm some dude who's just fucking THERE.  NOAH FUCKING KONDON IS JUST THERE.  Those little motherufkers I swear.  May I remind you who you would have lost without last challenge?  Damn right, that's me.  But like at least in every game I've played, even if I'm not playing well, at least i've been extraordinarily relevant (except BigBen's S1 I was a noob then).  This is an odd feeling,  this is a vs season so granted I think we may be a while without a swap, but I still fucking want one.
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Kamani (Seven_Ikonique/Ramanik) Confessional EP:2

So I am happy to have survived the first vote and Alan is out. I am sad that Ethan was voted out on his tribe, but that means I get immunity for the next tribal. I was a little surprised to have received three votes. I knew Alan was going to vote for me and I may have expected another vote, but three I was not expecting. Now I may be overacting about it but you have to think of it this way. Three may be a small number but you need some numbers to get larger numbers to vote someone out. So I just need to find out who the other two are and get them out, because that's not it.

We lost the immunity challenge and honestly we should've won that. In my head I wanted to lead the charge to get Absol out because I am immune. Absol doesn't seem trustworthy at all and I don't think he'll remain loyal to me in this game. I see more of his loyalty to Dana and I'm pretty sure they have closer friends on the other tribe. Even though I want Absol out it seems as though the majority wants to vote out John. John and I have been trying to work on our relationship as friends for a little bit now. I'm pretty sure he spared me last round, so I may have to spare him and throw my vote.

I would like to form an alliance soon enough just because after this there will only be 10 players on my tribe and numbers are crucial. My ideal group would be Hufus, Andrew, Chris and Dylan because I speak to them more and I trust them the most. So after this tribal I hope to secure that.

Wish me luck again.
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JOHN GETS 22ND-----
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Chanel (THEChanelOberlin) Confessional EP:3

hehe Mike&Newz eat shit bitchessssss

Being on a winning tribe feels good lmao, not used to this special treatment........ frl.. but I'm especially happy since I'm out legit all day tomorrow so won't have time to strategise so thanks FUCK my tribe pulled thru when I legit sucked... at least they won't vote me out as a comp threat right?! lollll
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Sean (Caliboy) Confessional EP:3

Omg I am so glad was able to get the winning point for the Brigade Tribe! I need to show my worth knowing that Noah threw a rogue vote on me. The Ethan vote off was def a blindside on my end because apparently I, Ian, Eric and Andrea was in an alliance  chat that Andrea reported on and target became on Ethan.

It’s such BS because all my convos has been 1:1s and there was no group. It’s weird tho cuz my strongest bonds was with Ethan Eric and Ian so she got that right if I was to create an alliance chat. However people may be making shit up to cover up something else.

I have been sucking up to Brandon to be on his good side and winning this compt I feel I have some leg room to get the tables turn. Noah claims we are on the bottom cuz of the vote and wants to win out but I also know he created an alliance with Brandon and Ethan so just confused as to what other alliances he has that made him potentially turn on him.

People just wants to make moves and I think I made my point that I am just trying to move forward and play a solid game to connect and make moves with anyone since it’s been awhile since I played a group game. Hopefully this truth carries and helps me advance into some key positions where I could make power moves as if a swap happens some of these people best be nervous cuz I would turn on some of these people cuz I know they may not have my interest in long run (Jojo ice ice noobsmoke to make a few).

Kasey and Ray also don’t really talk to me as much nor charly so I got to keep my eye out on who I can get people to turn on and not target those that I know I have bonds with.

This season is going to definitely be tough to maneuver but I am ready to give it a whirl ;)
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Adrianna (Saftronbtr999) Confessional EP:3

all im tryna do at this point is try to talk to as many people as possibly and be social so if we do go to tribal my name would be brought up as an option, but as far as im concerned, as soon as we swap (if we do) ill consider myself a member of the M&N's Militia. i dont really care for this tribe and ill flip on them idc
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
James (J2999) Confessional EP:3

OK so the rundown of last vote.

So I get added to a chat with Absol, Dana and Eli. I support! All people I can see myself working with.

When we lose they choose to target JOHN. I LOVE JOHN.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/33492da41e55517bf68a768ac5e3fae8/tumblr_on9rla82EQ1s5a8fqo6_540.gif

Literally his is the only name that gets passed round and it's annoying because I don't want him to leave. I suggested Kamani because I was unsure at the time of who was immune, and despite 1/11 odds, well 1/10 because I knew it wasn't me, KAMANI IS IMMUNE LMAOOOOO. NOw I just hope my chat didn't leak!

So yeah i can't fight TOO strongly for John as it's final 22 like it's way too risky. I do try messaging people about alternatives, but unfortunately John was busy like with work and stuff so he barely got on, and we never really had the chance to discuss WHO to vote. All there was was John suggesting Absol and me saying no.

So I randomly toss a vote on Turney as I'm not exactly close with him and would feel less guilty, like at this point I know it's a throw vote. I just hope despite initially being openly against voting John my group THINK I did as I don't want to be screwed as minority you know?

Like I COULD have voted John but he's a good mate so I didn't at all feel right to.

Then BOOM we lose AGAIN. Which sucks, Dana rly snapped LMAO king, but yeah....

I'm waiting for the name to come up, I just hope it's a better name for my game this time around! But HEY ultimately as long as it's not me!
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Kasey (Kaseyhope101) Confessional EP:3

So, I'm mostly chilling so far. I haven't had too much to do, because... i've been immune since then. Apparently I have safety at my next tribal? Correct me if I'm wrong, when that happened I was in a power outage so I missed that, but I think the next tribal I go to, i'm immune? So, that gives me a good chance to be strategic and explore some options. I don't necessarily plan on turning on my Se7en alliance yet, but it doesn't hurt to start exploring some of my options big picture. Plus, if we swap, it's good to have relationships in general! Like, I ain't going to be outcasted, like fuck that!

But, i do need to remember, some of these people would've had 0 problem writing my name down day 1. I am not going to just forget that. But, that's also why I need to secure a bond with them, so they... won't do it again... duh. I should probably figure out who's on my tribe first lmfao I don't know half of their names
1687 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Kasey (Kaseyhope101) Confessional EP:3

I forgot to add this on in my last message, but the idol has ABSOLUTELY been found. These psychos probably found it day 1, like, I just can sense it. 90% of the group games I've played, the idol has been found right from the jump, so I'm not going to be a clown. I know someone's found it by now... but who?

No way of knowing, but I'm gonna assume... it's one of the people that were in the minority at the first tribal? I mean if it's one of my Se7en that's dope, but I just don't think it is? Like, maybe, but... idk i don't sense it. Maybe it's just a mental thing where if i ASSUME the worst i'll play better or something, but right now... i think the idol has been snatched up, and I don't think the person who found it is with me.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!