This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Suriname: Applications

Topic » Survivor Suriname:..

2551 days 5 hours ago
Joshbb17
Please Copy/Paste this application and fill in the required information. One word responses have a much lower chance at getting accepted.

1. Name
2. Gender
3. Color Level
4. Activity rate (1-10)

Do you watch Survivor?
If so, what is your favorite season and why?
Who is your favorite contestant and why?
Are you a hero or villain?
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does?

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day?

Please mark times you can attend live challenges

[ 5pm Eastern]
[ 6pm Eastern]
[ 7pm Eastern]
[ 8pm Eastern]

*In the next few days you will receive a follow up on step 2 of the application process.
2549 days 21 hours ago
GerardoM13
Please Copy/Paste this application and fill in the required information. One word responses have a much lower chance at getting accepted.

1. Name: Jerry
2. Gender: Male
3. Color Level: Dark Green
4. Activity rate (1-10): 8

Do you watch Survivor? Yes I do
If so, what is your favorite season and why? Millenials vs Gen X because i loved the advantage twist and that old people were competing against young
Who is your favorite contestant and why? Aubry Bracco because she wasnt seen as a target when in reality she was planing everything
Are you a hero or villain? Hero because I believe in not lying and in being 100% loyal
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does? I bring sassiness and loyalty to the table

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day? I will do

[ 5pm Eastern] yes
[ 6pm Eastern]
[ 7pm Eastern] yes
[ 8pm Eastern] yes
2549 days 21 hours ago
Aaron_1907

1. Name - My name is Aaron Rodriguez and I am from Spain
2. Gender - Male
3. Color Level - Level is white but hopefully yellow soon it is taking its time
4. Activity rate (1-10) - I am active most of the time through a game if i am going inactive for a bit i will let everyone know as it is generally work i have or an appointment

Do you watch Survivor? I do not really watch Survivor but i have heard of it and it sound pretty good
If so, what is your favorite season and why? replied no to the last comment
Who is your favorite contestant and why? me of course ahhaha
Are you a hero or villain? I would say hero but everyone has a villainous side at one point
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does? I think that you should cast me as am fresh meat and bring competition to the tables, i know how to manipulate certain situations to suit me better and get people to like me with my friendly manner. I would say that i bring ferocity and intelligence to the tables as i work my way through day-to-day challenges

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day? yes i would

[ 5pm Eastern] - i can attend this
[ 6pm Eastern] - i can attend here
[ 7pm Eastern] - i can also attend this time
[ 8pm Eastern]

*In the next few days you will receive a follow up on step 2 of the application process.
2549 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1

1. Name: Kenneth but this is a one word answer so im stretching it out with other words
2. Gender: This is also a one word response but the answer to the question is male
3. Color Level: Again, one word responses seem to be very common actually because of my color level, TV Star, it is a two word response.
4. Activity rate (1-10) 9 i have no life

Do you watch Survivor? not really
If so, what is your favorite season and why? lividmanda
Who is your favorite contestant and why? sonja christopher the lesbian from borneo
Are you a hero or villain? im a mess
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does? I wrote that I'll bring queso to the table on the signup sheet

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day? probably more i like to talk

[ 5pm Eastern] CHEQUE
[ 6pm Eastern] CHEQUE
[ 7pm Eastern] CHEQUE
[ 8pm Eastern] CHEQUE

2549 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
1. Name - Sagar
2. Gender - Male
3. Color Level - TV Star
4. Activity rate (1-10) - 10

Do you watch Survivor? yes
If so, what is your favorite season and why? Vanuatu because men are evil and Twila is a great winner
Who is your favorite contestant and why? Kelly Goldsmith because her win in Survivor Africa is one of the best of all time
Are you a hero or villain? I am a hero because I am good at getting others to like me
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does? I try hard in every game that I play in and don't give up until I see my torch snuffed. if you want someone active cast me

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day? yep

[ 5pm Eastern] yes
[ 6pm Eastern] yes
[ 7pm Eastern] yes
[ 8pm Eastern] yes
2549 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
1. Name Rodrigo
2. Gender Male
3. Color Level Dark Green
4. Activity rate (1-10) 7/8

Do you watch Survivor? Yes
If so, what is your favorite season and why? Heroes vs Villains, because I think the social and strategic game in that season was on fleek and was really entertaining. Plus, it had an amazing cast
Who is your favorite contestant and why? I like Amanda because she is an amazing social player and I identify myself with it. While being social, she also has some strategy in her. But I do find bad things in her, with that I mean her ftc speeches are not good
Are you a hero or villain? Im an hero that pulls off of some moves if he needs to
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does? I think I bring to the table lots of social game without being boring. The challenges might not be my strength but im sure that I will shine on the remaining factors

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day? Yes

Im from Portugal so idk but the best time would be from my 9:30 pm to like 1 am

[ 5pm Eastern]
[ 6pm Eastern]
[ 7pm Eastern]
[ 8pm Eastern]
2548 days 22 hours ago
Craftycam10

1. Name:Cam
2. Gender:Male
3. Color Level:Beginer
4. Activity rate (1-10):9

Do you watch Survivor?:Yes
If so, what is your favorite season and why?:Game changers because it has all my favorite contestants on the show
Who is your favorite contestant and why?:Tony because he created the spy shack
Are you a hero or villain?:villain
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does?:I bring Blindsides and game changing moves to the table

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day?:yes I will tell in advance if I cannot

[ 5pm Eastern]yes
[ 6pm Eastern]yes
[ 7pm Eastern]yes
[ 8pm Eastern]no

2548 days 21 hours ago
kekgeek
1. Name Jacob
2. Gender M
3. Color Level Orange
4. Activity rate (1-10) 8

If so, what is your favorite season and why? HVV by far the best strategy and players ever
Who is your favorite contestant and why? Johnny Fairplay. He is a douche but was the first real villian
Are you a hero or villain? Depending on the game.
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does? You know what I can do

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day? Yep

[ 5pm Eastern]
[ 6pm Eastern] somedays
[ 7pm Eastern] x
[ 8pm Eastern] x
2544 days 14 hours ago
Geazybeast21

1. Name - Nathan
2. Gender - Male
3. Color Level - Orange

Do you watch Survivor? yes
If so, what is your favorite season and why? survivor brain vs brawn vs beauty. It was a great season.
Who is your favorite contestant and why? James Clement, he was a beast.
Are you a hero or villain? i would like to say villain.
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does? I would bring a strategic game and will not be a sheep who else u want then that.

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day? yes

[ 5pm Eastern]
[ 6pm Eastern]
[ 7pm Eastern] x
[ 8pm Eastern] x

2543 days 18 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
1. Name: Apat Karmany
2. Gender: Male
3. Color Level: Orange
4. Activity rate (1-10): Lately, I haven't been on but now I am going to start being online however I do have a job now so Ill have to say at 7 for now.

Do you watch Survivor?:
-yes; I have been watching since Survivor: South Pacific.
If so, what is your favorite season and why?:
-My favorite season was San Juan del Sur because Natalie and Nadia were in it and I loved them both. :))
Who is your favorite contestant and why?
-My favorite contestant is actually between Reynold or Eddie from Survivor Caramoan, but if I had to choose it would be Reynold because he honestly has a strong mental brain and had not gave up even after all the harsh comments some people had said to him while in thr competition.
Are you a hero or villain?
-I laugh because it is hard to call myself a villain because I'm super tender-hearted... I'm obviously a hero.
-You should cast me all because I have a great personality and I love to play these types of games. I bring my super and overly kind heart to the table because I have God and Jesus right by my side:))

-I will definitely try haha, so mostl ikely yes

[ 5pm Eastern]-maybe
[ 6pm Eastern]-maybe
[ 7pm Eastern]-yes
[ 8pm Eastern]-yes

2538 days 21 hours ago
Marcuz
1. Marcus
2. Male
3. White lol
4. 8

If so, what is your favourite season and why? Blood v Water because I loved how you played with your loved one because it really shook up the game
Who is your favourite contestant and why? Natalie Bolton because she was amazing in S16 and is probably the best 1 time player EVER
Are you a hero or villain? Hero , I like to stay loyal
Why should I cast you? What do you bring to the table that no one else does? Because I'm white level no one will see me as threatening so I can float under the radar , make last minute big moves , then win the game

Would you be willing to send in at least 1 confessional per day? Yes

[ 5pm Eastern] No
[ 6pm Eastern] No
[ 7pm Eastern] Maybe
[ 8pm Eastern] Yes
2538 days 20 hours ago
Catwomen
1. Name Vanity
2. Gender Female
3. Color Level Orange

If so, what is your favorite season and why? 2/ Because Its the best
Who is your favorite contestant and why? Jerri Manthey, She's Amazing
Are you a hero or villain? Villian
Drama and amazing social skills.

Yes

[ 5pm Eastern] Yes
[ 6pm Eastern] Yes
[ 7pm Eastern] Yes
[ 8pm Eastern] Yes

open group

Josh's Survivor S1: Suriname

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!