This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Starting Line

Topic » Starting Line

2754 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Will begin in less than 30 minutes! Don't delay, racers!
2754 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Check in starts now! The race intro will begin as close to the hour as possible.
2754 days 10 hours ago
Gamerden13
Hi! ^^
2754 days 10 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Hey
2754 days 10 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Good evening!
2754 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
(By the way, for all those that are showing up, thank you very much for doing so. This shows that you will probably be successful later in this game! As for those who didn't show up, you better make up your mind or I may boot you from the game)
2754 days 10 hours ago
Gamerden13
Good luck everyone!
2754 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
This is downtown Detroit, the oldest city in the US outside of the 13 original colonies. This city, established in 1701, is well known for it's automobile industry and is the biggest US city along the Canadian border. In fact, the city of Detroit and the city of Windsor are so similar, that they are split by basically one island, Belle Isle. This island has many of the greatest places this city has to offer. If you need a break from all the busy work in The Motor City, this is the Coney Island of Detroit and one of the most well known monuments here is the Belle Isle Conservatory. The outside of this building will serve as the starting line for the 2nd season of The Amazing Race! Who will have the right combination of brains, brawns, and teamwork to win the race? Who will power through mentally, physically, and emotionally as they travel the globe? Who will win the second season of this game? These questions will be answered this season on The Amazing Race.
2754 days 10 hours ago
acftw
Hi.
2754 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Welcome everyone!
2754 days 10 hours ago
Gamerden13
Hey Louie!
2754 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
In just a matter of minutes, you will be going on a big race around the world! Along the way, you will face challenges that will be physically demanding, while others will challenge your minds. At the end of each leg, the team that comes in last place will likely be eliminated. However, the first team to cross the finish line after 12 legs will win a spot on my wall of fame and (fake, sorry) $1,000,000.
2754 days 10 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Good luck guys!
2754 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, standing next to me are two good friends of mine, Violet and Garrett. They are not only my assistants this season, but have raced on my very first season of this game and they're here to give you some advice.

Violet: "Hey new guys, I'm Violet one half of the winners of the first season of Papa's Amazing Race and I'm here to give you guys some advice, determination is key, you need to be motivated to win this game. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Good Luck and have a great time :)"
2754 days 10 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
*walks on to starting mat with Violet holding a million dollar briefcase*

This, will soon be passed down as one of yours.
2754 days 10 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Hey Guys I'm Garrett and I am, yes the Winning Team of Papas Amazing Race 1 along with Violet. In order to win, you are going to have to think outside the box, and never settle for anything less than the best

open group

Papa's Amazing Race 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!