This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Leg 3

2738 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Is going to be up SOMETIME between 8pm eastern to 9:30pm eastern
2738 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
UPDATE: Just as a warning for everybody, since Weebly is not co-operating with me today (in terms of me inserting some photos), this leg will feature a couple photos in the beginning and the rest of the leg will feature NO photos. Therefore, there will be no "Guess this place" things.
2738 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Also, as another warning, confessionals are optional for now, but not required. Starting the following leg, if you don't send at least one confessional for the leg, I will give you a 20-minute penalty. This rule does not apply for this leg, meaning if you don't want to send a confessional, you don't have to, but as this race progresses (starting leg 4), penalties will be handed out for failing to send me confessionals.
2737 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
The leg will be up in a few minutes. I'm just trying to work on something really quickly.
2737 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Leg may be delayed. I'm trying to put up this one Roadblock task for you to do.
2737 days 22 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Big announcement: I'm on my tablet right now because my computer's wifi is being really shitty at the moment. I'm announcing that either the leg will be delayed or there will be no Roadblock this leg. Just a heads up for everyone.
2737 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
The leg will be delayed to tomorrow. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, but one of the links for a challenge I was going to do wouldn't work and I lost all my progress on the leg I tried to make. Once again, I apologize and hope this won't happen again.
2736 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
The leg WILL be up in just a few moments. I'm just trying to think what to do for my Roadblock and then I'll be finished.
2736 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Just a warning for the detour before you begin, one of them is live. I will be up from now until 4 hours from now and again from 3:30pm eastern until 8:30pm eastern (The rest of the time will be sleep and school). Therefore, I will need you to follow the instructions on the detour.

ALSO, DONT FORGET TO SEND CONFESSIONALS!
Leg 3 begins now!
http://tengaged-amazing-race-2.weebly.com/episode-3.html
2736 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
-IMPORTANT NEWS-

During the race, this happened:

*Eli collapses; medical is rushed in*

"Well racers. I have some very important news for all of you. When Eli applied for this game, he promised he would partake in every leg possible. This, however, wasn't the case because he didn't send answers for ONE single leg. For these reasons, Eli has been medically evacuated and will be replaced by a brand new team. As for now, this leg WILL be non-elimination. Congratulations! You will all live to see the next leg.

Consider yourselves lucky. This time, there will be a new player who won't mess around and be inactive all the time. It's time to fight seriously in this game because if you think you can be lazy and not do anything, you'll experience the same tragedy as Eli. That said, I will announce the results later tonight.
2736 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
-TWIST-

Ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention please?

As you all know, Eli has been medically evacuated, but we have found someone who is strongly determined to take their spot. This person is definitely a mighty competitor and definitely has what it takes to win!

Ladies and gentlemen, your newest competitor...
EMMETT!

Because Emmett was brought into this game about an hour before results are read, he will be safe for Leg 3 (Supposed to be non-elimination anyways). However, leg 4, it's anyone's game. Good luck and make Emmett feel welcome!
2736 days 1 hour ago
Emmett4
wassup im here to win...you better run for your lives

2736 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Results will be arriving in just a few moments. Just a few reminders.

1. This is a non-elimination leg. All of you will advance to Leg 4.

2. Confessionals WILL be required next leg. Failure to send in confessionals will result in a 20-minute penalty.
2735 days 22 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
This time is going to be a little different. I'm going to post the results live. Just say "here" when you arrive.
2735 days 22 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Here.
2735 days 22 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright. If Jack's going to be the only one to check in, then we might as well begin today's results...

open group

Papa's Amazing Race 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!