This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4, Intermission

Topic » Season 4, Intermission

2672 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
~Living Nightmares~

Kaiousei and the four survivors of the killing game at the Cross are standing on the stage in the cafeteria, having gotten off the plane from Perugia just a few minutes ago.

"I hope you are all as pleased as me to welcome these four brave people into the SSoFF. They are the survivors of the latest killing game hosted by the devilish Shizuko Kirishima," Kaiousei announces as the audience cheers. She joins the audience and claps.

She continues on and describes the conclusion of the game. "Thankfully my team and I got there when we did. The mastermind of the game was set to blow the city up with the students still there. Though we narrowly avoided the explosion, the mastermind died in it. Also..." Kaiousei starts to stutter, "we don't know whether Shizuko survived the blast or not, and where she is if we did."

Kaiousei hangs her head down in shame as she leads the four survivors off the stage.
2672 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
[Only characters in the SSoFF may RP. This includes all Season 3 survivors.]
2672 days 2 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi nods, taking in the information and looking towards Kaiousei.
"We have done wonderful work, Kaiousei. Do not fear. Even if she is alive, we will defeat her!"
2672 days 2 hours ago
Absol
Liliya looks over at Kaiousei... she gives a small sigh.
"So when do I get to leave?"
2672 days 2 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei notices Fuyashi talking to her, and nods. "I'm going to go back to my office and think something over, if you don't mind." Kaiousei then leaves without waiting for a response.
2672 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
(sorry, you can talk now guys ^^;)
2672 days 2 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi raises a brow at the negative attitude of Liliya.
^You should be thankful.^
2672 days 2 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori sits down she twists the fan in her hands*
2672 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
Hokkyo is not in the room. She's just wandering the halls of the SSoFF.
2672 days 2 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
(ccwagu i love you)
2672 days 2 hours ago
Absol
"..."
Liliya decides she'll take matters into her own hands. She begins looking for a way to leave the building.
-
Takumi stands in the crowd, looking at the survivors with pride.
2672 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma studies the four survivors*

Toma: ^Hmm, wonder what they're like.^

(Love you CC!)
2672 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
(hokkyo dëlifa)
2672 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
(You fucking did it, oh my god)
2672 days 2 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi looks at the new survivors once more. She notices the girl twisting a fan and sits by her.
"Hello, my name is Fuyashi Kyoujiba. Pleasure to meet you."
Fuyashi extends her hand confidently.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!