This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Aftershow

Topic » Season 4 Aftershow

2633 days 14 hours ago
Flamey9999
*has the popcorn*
The 5th season of spectating! Woohoo!
2633 days 12 hours ago
ccwagu
ok now the season's over
2633 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
That was a nice epilogue.
2633 days 12 hours ago
Flamey9999
EVER HEARD OF A DILDO XD
2633 days 12 hours ago
AintItFun
Well that was a thing.
2633 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
That was AMAZING!
2633 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
That epilogue made up for the final chapter completely.
2633 days 8 hours ago
tyboy618
RANKS WOO!

12. Tsubaki
I love you Dialga, but like, come on. You applied and spoke five lines of dialogue. You could've been interesting because Tsubaki was a very captivating character in S1 from what I heard and I was most excited for this character. Activity killed the RP star.

11. Kyoudo
The good news is, you brought good old Kyoudo with that same extravagant personality back. Bad news is you did it for 3 seconds, and took out the most active person in the RP with you. I love you Katie, but I really didn't see any in-character reason for the kill other than "lmao let's piss Tito off" which doesn't make much sense cuz you should've just killed me. IDK.

10. Kyou
Spin. I have nothing against you. Just wanted to get that out of the way. Now, I will commend you on the final trial, since you did do well with that. However, not only were you inactive for a lot of the time, but I saw literally no development with the character that you promised wouldn't just be an "angry tsundere." He literally just was this to Kyle and sorta Tito for the entire time, and did nothing else to me. Plus, you can't really blame others for YOUR character not coming out. It's not expected that you'll get the spotlight, you have to steal it. I really want you to either bring something completely new, or just toss him and give Jiro another spin.

9. Kei
This character was interesting to interact with and see play out, but it was very much...Hibana and Lauren 2.0 with more finger-eating? IDK. The cannibalism is an interesting concept, but it felt a bit repetitive after a while, and it didn't seem like too much of a change from S1.

8. Toshi
This is literally...so annoying because you shouldn't be this low but you were here for half of a chapter. However, for this half, you definitely stayed true to the Toshi personality and stuck through it. The romance was nice and not too overdone, and your RuTurn was iconic, and your tape made me die inside. For as little as you were a part of this unfortunately, you did very well.

7. Miyu
Girl, you know I love you. I think you did a great job this season. Unfortunately, for me, Miyu doesn't seem to have anything super unique about her. The licking of the nail polish in trial 1 made you forever iconic, but aside from chapter 1, I never saw too much from you that caught my attention. I still love this girl, though.

6. Daichi
Ugh, Absol. You know I'll always love this bitch, reluctantly. He was much more rough and tough, yet he had more soft moments than I was expecting. I liked his frustration over these characters that he was around and the evolution of his relationship with Kyle. You went a bit inactive during the chapter of your death, but meh. Fuyashi is still thinkin' about you, hooker. Even if your blood is literally all over Kyle.

5. Ruby
I really miss your characters, Ellie. They're just so fucking funny, and everyone tries to steal the spotlight with sad stories or dramatic shit, but no one even thinks about the comedic side. Enter Ruby: the bitch who just wants to fuck shit up. She's literally made me laugh more than most characters I've seen, and she fucking never stopped being insane. It was a bit reminiscient of Hibauren with Keiruby but this girl was so much fun to watch. Definitely the star of the Season 1 returnees.

4. Kyle
Kyle never really changes, but that's what I love about him. He's always just that rock full of weed and love, and he's definitely one of the most unique characters. Having his mastermind perspective was great, and you never faltered on activity. I was a little confused with the decisions he made at times, especially at the end with Tito, but I can understand your perspective since...like, it's Kyle. He just isn't going to give a fuck, but that's his charm. He made this RP worthwhile and interesting.
2633 days 8 hours ago
tyboy618
~TOP 3~

3. Tito
Not gonna lie, I fucking loved him so much this time around. I'm so biased, but I honestly don't care. He was such the protagonist this season, yet so not. He collected ALL the information on Shizuko and learned a lot about the mystery of Shizuko Kirishima, and fought harder than a lot of people. He also had a very smooth paranoia arc where he didn't trust anyone, especially after Toshi's death. It worked out very nicely, and I was satisfied with the outcome this time over S3.

2. Nao
This character really turned it out. I was expecting him to just be reserved and shy and ...................... again but he was so much more, and I was so glad. He really turned out some relationships with Pops, Kyle, and Tito and he worked his ass off this chapter. He turned out some anger and fire I wasn't expecting, and he was really fun to watch and showed a great growth arc.

1. Papa Pizza/Antonio/Eggsy/Whatever else
You fucking b i c t h. Just when I thought I was scalped, LOL he's a Spanish boy. Literally so bald and I fucking hate you. This character was so unique and strong and never faltered in the slightest with activity or staying IC. You literally did so much in so little time, and really RuVealed the rest of what you needed to. UGH this character was so good. I love everything about the kid, and I hate you for that. Amazing job, bitch.
2632 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
Time for rankings, bitches!

12. Tsubaki Iwasaki:

Dialga, I know you're better then this. You were inactive af and I was sort of mad I died before you because Tsubaki wasn't that interesting of a character this time around, the only thing I remember about her from this time is her feud with Kei, basically. I personally believe you should have tried to be more active, or if you weren't that interested in the character, had brought back Ariel. I think Ariel would have had more opportunities, in my opinion. I hope you don't take this the wrong way.

11. Kyoudo Kakumei:

I don't even know what to say honestly. You obviously didn't stray away from the true Kyoudo personality from S3, but you weren't around long, you were randomized as the killer for Chapter 1 and then you killed me, which really made no sense in all honesty, considering I was one of the most active people.

10: Kyou Naki:

Spin, I hope you don't hate me after I say this, but it's just my personal opinion. Kyou didn't really develop at all throughout the season and I know he was your only dead person, but I don't know why he came back. The hate to Kyle really had no place, I didn't understand it at all. He didn't really stray away at all from being an "angry tsundere", when you said that he would change. I know he could possibly be better in S5 if he comes back, don't get me wrong, but you had 2 seasons to flesh his out and you really didn't do much with him either season.

9. Kei Shichirobei:

Matt, you are a wonderful friend, i'm glad to have you as a friend, just wanted to say that. Kei was a great character, she had some good development in my opinion. This time around, she honestly was ready for war and ready to survive. Her friendship with Ruby was cute af, basically a sister. I kind of liked Kei/Toshi's alliance concept Chapter 1 and I know after he died, you told me you did have plans, which would have been interesting to see if Toshi had "lived" longer inside the simulation. This is the hard part about rankings is there were quite a few strong personalities this season and it was a good group.

8. Ruby Okinasha:

Ellie, I fucking loved this character. She wasn't serious, she just wanted to have fun and was basically the comedic relief when she was alive. As stated during Kei's ranking, her and Ruby's friendship was fucking adorable. The fact that she killed Tsubaki due to Kei's manipulations/selfishness was kind of sweet, she just wanted to protect her big sis. I laughed when she fucking asked for a cinnamon roll before she died, the fave. One of my other fave moments was Chapter 1 when she did crack and built a barn out of pool noodles, love you Ellie! <3

7. Daichi Otomo:

I have heard this character was very good in S2, and you never hear the end of him being shot in the dick, which is laughable af, considering i'm the one now that usually brings it up. Daichi was an excellent character this season, despite your hatred for him Absol, I loved him so much. He was a lovable asshole and his friendship/relationship with Kyle was cute. I remember everyone being a little bit pissed Chapter 3 when Daichi shot himself and there was little evidence, and I tried to figure it out myself (despite being dead), but it was difficult. His little feud with Nao after the fight incident in Yanihara was interesting. You did go inactive for quite some time, but I can't necessarily blame you considering you had school and a life outside tengaged. Overall, I did want Daichi to return back to life, but you don't get everything you want. Good job, Absol! :D
2632 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
6. Miyuki "Miyu" Uemoto:

SNG, Miyu was a fucking queen. I LOVVEDD her so much this season! Her licking the nail polish in Trial 1 was iconic and we all know it. She didn't really stick out much, in my opinion, but her best chapter was mainly Chapter 2, it was interesting to see how she coped being back in the location of her killing game, and it was also unique to see how she reacted after finding out Kyle was the MM of said killing game. Great job this season, SNG!

5. Toshi Takahashi:

I really enjoyed playing Toshi this season, in all honesty. It was great to have the Toshito relationship back together, such a A+ gay relationship <3. I got killed off early by that bitch Kyoudo, which was disappointing considering I was one of the most active. He had some good bonds other then Tito as well: Kyle, Miyu, etc. Toshi kind of repaired stuff with Kyou, in a way? He never really did with Pops. He tried to, but Eggsy wasn't having it, which I understand, since he wanted to protect Antonio. My favorite moment with Toshi this season is hard, but I would have to say Toshito, Kyle teaching Toshi how to smoke weed and the Kyle/Toshi/Tito sleepovers were the best. I came up with the alliance idea for Kei/Toshi after a day or so and I didn't really think Matt would disagree, considering Kei's plan for this killing game. After I died, Matt told me he had further plans for our alliance, had I made it past Chapter 1 and it would have been interested to find out what those plans were, but I guess we can't have everything we wish for. His return for a few minutes in Chapter 4 was a wonderful opportunity, thank you so much CC! Overall, I really enjoyed playing Toshi both S3/S4 and I know he is resting in heaven now.

4. Papa Pizza/Eggsy/Antonio, etc:

Nin, I loved Papa Pizza more this season, much more. The exoskeleton/Antonio storyline was interesting to see fleshed out along the way, and you definitely met the expectations. He had tight relationships with Nao, Miyu, etc and they were wonderful. After the exoskeleton fell apart, Antonio was an even better character. He was one of a kind and it was a great story, good job!
2632 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
-TOP 3-

3. Nao Ako:

Brandan, Nao was really fun this time around and developed really neatly. It was sweet to see the Nao/Kyle friendship develop along the way. He still had that strong friendship with Pops and I think we saw a little more anger then usual from Nao this season. That whole situation in Chapter 2 with Pops/Tito/Nao, etc was iconic and the final trial with Nao was awesome! He still maintained his true personality and he was great :).

2. Kyle Gutten:

Jordan, there are no words really to describe my thoughts on Kyle. You leave me speechless with his character, in a good way. I loved him so much this season, and I know you were excited to bring him back. His social connections were tight, he had Nao, Toshi  Daichi, Pops, Tito, etc. He was a wonderful personality to have around, weed and all. My favorite moment with Toshi and Kyle would have to be when Kyle let Toshi try weed in Yanihara, and the sleepovers Kyle, Tito and Toshi had. His rivalry with Shizuko was very interesting, imo. It was interesting to see that hatred play out, with Shizuko basically just fucking around with him. Fabulous job, Jordan <3.

1. Tito Álvarez:

This may seem bias af to people, but Tito was one of my faves for sure. It was fun to have the Toshito relationship together again, and to see the way Tito played out this time around. Tyler told me in the beginning after a couple days he knew how he really wanted to play Tito this season, the paranoia arc. His whole mission about finding out the truth about Shizuko basically made him the protagonist, and he fought hard to figure out that damn mystery. Even if it was only for a couple minutes, I know he enjoyed seeing Toshi again in Chapter 4 after his tragic death in Chapter 1. Tito was fleshed out well in both S3/S4 and I commend you for that, Tyler. Nice work! :P.

I hope none of you take these rankings too much to heart, I love you all and these are just my opinions, enjoy! :).
2632 days 23 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
Damn it, I thought the app was a joke but we have to do it...
2632 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
no you dont matt its only if you want a new character from hibana
2632 days 22 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
No, sorry, I didn't mean the NPC one

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!