This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 4 [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 4 [Deadly..

2618 days 17 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Hello, Mr. Fujita..."

*eat*
2618 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma closes the door and walks over, sitting on the edge of Shinobu's bed*

Toma: I know it's hard for..the Perugia people, especially. You just got him back, and he went just like that.
2618 days 17 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori smiles*
"Thank you. I mean it."
2618 days 17 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*nod and eat*

"I can't believe it... whoever did this, just... oh my God, my mind's just all over the place, sorry..."
2618 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: You don't have to apologize, I'm sure you aren't the only one with quite a bit on their mind at the moment.
2618 days 17 hours ago
Absol
Liliya seems taken aback by the thanking.
"Whatever... it's not like I did it to be nice.
She gives a small hair flip.
2618 days 17 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I'm just worried about Midori. She and Nao were especially close..."
2618 days 17 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei wakes up in Midori's room. She doesn't remember coming in here, and the back of her head is sore. "Guess I must've passed out after I opened the door," she says in a low, groggy voice. She shuffles out of Midori's room, hoping to find its owner.
2618 days 17 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori chuckles*
"Sure you didn't...have you tried to find a way out at all?"
2618 days 17 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei closes the door. "Wait a second..." she says, opening the door to find Midori in her room. She walks back in, saying, "I don't know how I didn't see you, Midori! I must have been a little fucked up by my 'nap.'"
2618 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma nods*

Toma: How did she react, the first time?
2618 days 17 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midpri bows*
"It's alright Ms. Kepura, you hit your head pretty hard earlier."
2618 days 17 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Shock. Confusion. The same as most of us. It didn't help that it was a public suicide..."
2618 days 17 hours ago
z3ro
"Yeah, I still feel it." She rubs the back of her head and winces a little. "So, what I saw wasn't an illusion or a hallucination or a dream, I suppose. Two more of us really are dead..."
2618 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: Ouch... *sighs* That must make this, a little more difficult.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!