This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Finale [Class Trial]

Topic » Season 5, Finale [Class Trial]

2547 days 18 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*SSoFF
2547 days 18 hours ago
z3ro
"Or another one of the students. Like Bronte, Jiro, or Tito. Probably not Bronte, though, considering his vocal situation."
2547 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma looks to Midori*

Toma: I believe she means, one of the people that we talked to over the phone a few floors back. When we checked in with them.
2547 days 18 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori nods*
"I see....but...how could they be there...and work over here...? If that makes any sense?"
2547 days 18 hours ago
tyboy618
"And the last we saw them was the SSoFF headquarters, before it was attacked..."
2547 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: They could have a companion inside the game?
2547 days 18 hours ago
z3ro
"Well, they gassed us so we could black out. They could have pulled someone out of our group while we were unconscious, so we would be unaware."
2547 days 18 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori nods*
"So one of us is playing for the other team...And I don't mean a lgbt reference."
2547 days 18 hours ago
z3ro
"Maybe. That's also a possibility."
2547 days 18 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi reviews her notes about the kitchen itself.
2547 days 18 hours ago
ccwagu
[The kitchen is in a large mess. Plates and produce are scattered across the floor, and some furniture is overturned.]
2547 days 17 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori blushes*
"I didn't do it this time..."
2547 days 17 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi sighs.
"The kitchen was a mess, too."
Fuyashi looks closer at her notes about the mess, seeing if anything lied in it.
2547 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma is trying to add a few things up in his mind*
2547 days 17 hours ago
tyboy618
(Toma's taking a note from Natalia Soporina, add em up)

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!