This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

2769 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
Once again immunity is back up for grabs...

For today's immunity challenge each tribe will have a post on my blog titled your tribe's name. It's your tribe's job to get every level color of the Tengaged rainbow to tag their name on the post.

If it gets out of order I'll delete the excess and the one's that don't work. Nobody competing in this season may use themselves as a color.

First tribe to successfully complete their Tengaged rainbow will win immunity and guarantee that nobody from their tribe will be the second person voted out. In addition to immunity the winning tribe will also win the second clue to the whereabouts of the hidden immunity idol.

Make Sense?
2769 days 19 hours ago
Zankie16
Yes
2769 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
Alright, this is for immunity!

Survivors ready?!?
2769 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
GO!
2769 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
Let's ROCK
2769 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
Uhhh, if we don't have a winner by midnight tonight EST whichever tribe is closest will win.
2769 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
I tried my best team gold. Everyone is so mean. Maybe someone else will have better luck. I have to go to work. Good luck all!
2769 days 18 hours ago
Emotion
Boran with the early lead!
2769 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
Samburu has come back and were tied up!
2769 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
Samburu pulls ahead
2769 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
We're tied up again. Boran coming back
2769 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
Boran is back in the lead
2769 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
Boran is running away with it
2769 days 15 hours ago
Emotion
1 hour left

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!