This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Chapoga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Chapoga..

2598 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Now bringing in the members of the jury. Violet, Mike, and Ryan voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Questions:

Did the immunity challenge reveal anything you didn't already know?

With us in the final 8 with no idols played yet, do you think one could be coming?

Ok, votes are due by 5 pm est tomorrow, Tuesday. If you do not vote you will receive a self vote. if you get 2 you're kicked out of the game.

Remember to send confessionals! Good luck!
2598 days 19 hours ago
ferdinandz
Did the immunity challenge reveal anything you didn't already know?
- Yes, Maddie wouldn't cut my rope if I talked to her.

With us in the final 8 with no idols played yet, do you think one could be coming?
- Dont think so but this is survivor I guess.
2598 days 19 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Did the immunity challenge reveal anything you didn't already know? No

https://media.tenor.co/images/486e253d831820c7c9b3518f7946f526/tenor.gif
2598 days 19 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Did the immunity challenge reveal anything you didn't already know? - #DRAMA can happen anywhere xD

With us in the final 8 with no idols played yet, do you think one could be coming? - Maybe? Idk
2598 days 19 hours ago
sportygirl22
Well it seems to be either ivy or myself that are voted by the minority as of now so with her winning I'm assuming those votes will go to me tonight :)

If an idol isn't played then I'm sure people will be surprised tbh
2598 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
Ppl are voting and idek who to vote for cute
2597 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
8/8 votes received
2597 days 22 hours ago
ferdinandz
Can you read it now? My heart is going to explode lol
2597 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
I'll go tally the votes
2597 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
If anyone does have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2597 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
you know what jeff *stands* I really wanted to play this on you jake *kisses jake*, but I just can't risk it, Im playing on myself
2597 days 22 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
1st idol play of the season :0
2597 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
OMGGGG GO QUEEN JABBAR
2597 days 22 hours ago
ferdinandz
Stands up
I should join the party too!
or....
nah
2597 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
mine was a joke hehe :)
2597 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
The rules of Survivor state that if an immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be sent home. This is a hidden immunity idol any votes cast against Jabbar will not count.

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!