This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Koror)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Koror)

2580 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Koror, one of the 7 of you is about to be the Sixth person voted out.

Questions:

Do you think Ulong is gaining some momentum?

How does Natalie leaving so suddenly change the game?

Ok, votes are due by 5:00 pm est tomorrow, Thursday If you do not vote you will receive a self vote. if you get 2 you're kicked out of the game.

Remember to send confessionals! Good luck!
2580 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Let's hope not I think we can all agree that we want them to keep losing
Not a lot really but at the same time it saved someone
2580 days 23 hours ago
boneworks
No, I just don't think that was our challenge to win! We gave it our all as usual

It's sad and shocking, I never want to see anyone leave this game for any other reason than being voted out!
2580 days 23 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
I think Ulong only won due to being lucked out on scrambling faster which isn't a speed conp at all.....

Natalie leaving doesn't effect at all the bitch was at 2 days and this is our official first tribal so no loss at all
2580 days 22 hours ago
tyleror
Questions:

No, I think that the competition was based on speed more than skill and Ulong had more members on a computer versus cell phone. I don't think anyone can unscramble "archipelago" that quickly without a website that unscrambles words :)

It doesn't change the game, because she didn't compete. However, the tribal itself caused people to throw each other's names around for no reason which could affect the strength and unity of Koror in the long run.
2580 days 21 hours ago
tonym101101
No, I think they were just lucky. I'm sure we can recover from this!

I think it just left us shooken more than anything. Caused a bit of unnecessary drama but nothing that will affect us too much.
2580 days 3 hours ago
Emotion
7/8 votes received
2580 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
I'll go tally the votes
2580 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
If anyone does have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2580 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
*no one stands*
2580 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
Once the votes have been read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2580 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
rip at the person who didnt vote
2580 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Yeah
2580 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Umm...host?
2580 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
plot twist, the host got voted out

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!