This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Peleliu)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Peleliu)

2553 days 3 hours ago
Emotion
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Peleliu, one of the 8 of you is about to be the Eighth person voted out. Now bringing in the first member of the jury... David voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Questions:

Any talk of idols so far?

After a crazy vote last time do you expect another crazy vote?

Ok, votes are due by 5:00 pm est tomorrow, Tuesday If you do not vote you will receive a self vote. if you get 2 you're kicked out of the game.

Remember to send confessionals! Good luck!
2553 days 3 hours ago
Zuelke
Well ppl have been talking about them but no one wants to own up to having one.  And I know for a fact someone has one sooooo

I don't necessarily expect there to be a crazy vote but I expect someone to do something extremely stupid
2553 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
There is definitely talk of idols. Personally I believe one was found at each camp, because both tribes received a lot of clues. I still have no clue who has them, but people have been forming their hypotheses..

I don't expect a vote to be as spread out as last time, but honestly who knows what will happen.
2553 days 1 hour ago
tonym101101
Of course there is idol talk, it is assumed an idol was found at each camp because of all the clues that were given out.  I have no idea who has the idols, but I'm just more concerned when they will be used...It can be at any time.

I expect every vote to be somewhat crazy at this point, but the last vote was just a complete mess because of paranoia and miscommunication.
2552 days 12 hours ago
boneworks
Yes, we just have no idea where they are, and it's nervewracking

Yes, there's only 8 of us left. At this point, everyone is scrambling.
2552 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
There has been so much talk about idols.

Every vote from here on out should be a crazy one, honestly.
2552 days 9 hours ago
Emotion
8/8 votes received
2552 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
READ THE VOTES EMOTION RIP IT OFF LIKE A BANDAID
2552 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
The vote still seems love and I'm going to let you guys get your ducks in a row so I'll read the votes at 6:00 pm est. no later.
2552 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
LMAO I AINT GONNA BE ONLINE lmao ur giving me a damn heart attack
2552 days 8 hours ago
Zuelke
when the people who are trying to vote you out ask you to flip your vote

https://i.redd.it/gmr7ka6c4msy.gif
2552 days 7 hours ago
Emotion
I'll go tally the votes...
2552 days 7 hours ago
Emotion
If anyone does have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2552 days 7 hours ago
Emotion
*Tyler stands*

"RIP if it doesnt work but i want to survive this vote no matter what :/"
2552 days 7 hours ago
Zuelke
LOOOOOOOOOL
2552 days 7 hours ago
Emotion
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be sent home. This is a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast for Tyler will not count.

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!