This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Peleliu)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Peleliu)

2549 days 9 hours ago
Emotion
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Peleliu, one of the 5 of you is about to be the Tenth person voted out. Now bringing in the members of the jury... David, Brittany, Ryan, and Ethan rocked out at the last Tribal Council.

Questions:

As tonight is the last time to play an idol, will one probably be played?

will the alliance that won out last vote most likely stick together?

Ok, votes are due by 3:00 pm est tomorrow, Saturday If you do not vote you will receive a self vote. if you get 2 you're kicked out of the game.

Remember to send confessionals! Good luck!
2549 days 8 hours ago
tonym101101
I honestly have no idea if anyone left has an idol, but if they do then I imagine it would be played.

I believe so. We really proved we were close and willing to do whatever to stick together.
2549 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
2/5 votes received
2549 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
I think if someone has an idol they will play it for sure. The question is if someone still has an idol...

Of course I would like the alliance to vote together again, because the three of us have been close all game and have never broken each other's trust to this point.
2549 days 7 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
As tonight is the last time to play an idol, will one probably be played?
- If there is then that bitch better play it on me because i'm tired of being in the minority and watching someone else get handed the win.

Will the alliance that won out last vote most likely stick together?
- Yes because they're boring & making this season the second version of Survivor: Thailand.
2548 days 18 hours ago
Emotion
5/5 votes received
2548 days 15 hours ago
Emotion
Voting is locked I'll read the results when I get home
2548 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
I'll go tally the votes
2548 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
If anyone does have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2548 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
*katherine stands*

"If I actually receive votes tonight then you're all really stupid, but highly doubt it. Not going to waste this idol and risk my game though. Goodluck Gals, just kidding hope you all lose!"

*hands me the idol*
2548 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be sent home. This is indeed a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Katherine will not count
2548 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
Once the votes have been read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately... ill read the votes...
2548 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
First vote is for...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Dana, that's one vote Dana
2548 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
Second vote is for...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tony, that's one vote Tony one vote Dana
2548 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
Third vote is for...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Dana, that's two votes Dana one vote Tony
2548 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
Fourth vote is for...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tony, that's two votes Dana two votes Tony, one vote left...

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!