This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 Power of Veto Competition

Topic » Week 4 Power of Veto..

2771 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
6 Players will participate in this weeks veto competition: The HOHs: Dan and Eli, the nominees: Jaron and Chandler, and 2 others selected by a random draw: Violet and Tim.

This weeks Veto is called "Point Madness" and here's how it works.

You each have 6 points to spread however you want amongst each other. Are points good or bad, you ask? Well that depends. The winner of this comp will be the person who is the closest to guessing how many points they have WITHOUT GOING OVER. IF YOU GO OVER, YOU ARE OUT.

-You can't give points to urself.

Any questions?

Mail me your point distribution and how many points you have until 7PM EST tomorrow!
2771 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
TO CLARIFY:

YOU GUESS HOW MANY POINTS OTHER PLAYERS GIVE YOU

YOU GIVE 6 POINTS TO OTHER PLAYERS HOWEVER YOU WANT. SPREAD THEM OUT OR ALL TO ONE, IT DOESNT MATTER
2771 days 7 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Results at 5 or earlier
2771 days 4 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Its now time to reveal the results

THREE PLAYERS WENT OVER AND THEREFORE ARE INELIGIBLE TO WIN.

THOSE THREE PLAYERS ARE.. Tim, Violet, and Chandler. Which leaves Eli, Jaron, and Dan.

Eli said he received 6 points, he actually received 12 points.

Dan said he received 0 points, he actually received 9 points. Eli or Dan will win the POV.

Jaron said he received 8 points, he actually received 11 points, which means CONGRATULATIONS JARON YOU HAVE WON THE GOLDEN POV.

Jaron please conduct the POV ceremony.

If someone comes off the block, whichever HOH nominated them MUST name the replacement.

JARON, please conduct the POV ceremony by 8PM EST tonight.
2771 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Lol when I only guess 2
2771 days 1 hour ago
JarBearFTW
I have decided to use the power of veto on myself
2771 days 1 hour ago
VegasBoy94
Alright Eli PLEASE NAME A REPLACEMENT!
2771 days 1 hour ago
VegasBoy94
-
2771 days 1 hour ago
epicwafflez23
I replace with Ashley.
2771 days 1 hour ago
VegasBoy94
Its official! Ash or Chandler will be evicted!

open group

VegasBoy's BB - History

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!