This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB Paragon S1 - Jury House Discussion

Topic » BB Paragon S1 - Jury House..

2809 days 2 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
How does everyone feel about Isiah winning HoH?
2809 days 2 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Wait, who?
2809 days 2 hours ago
kaylee21
LOL, FLOP! This game is so boring to watch now that all of us Kings & Queens are gone. Usually how it is... the best and fun players leave first. How the hell did he win HOH, he didn't even win anything this season did he? Lol wow
2809 days 1 hour ago
SilentSwordsman
He beat the others out in a battle of Endurance.
2809 days 1 hour ago
Garrett_Auckland
Surprised he won, considering he hasn't won a thing in this game. This is prob the most boring final 5 in the history of big brother sooooo

https://67.media.tumblr.com/a2e8d491c55f88ff12cddfde6fbe711c/tumblr_obs3yhSbqW1tgdhtio1_400.gif

Mias been floating but everyone think shes a threat like???

Victoria (Cam) has become inactive

Pillow (Isaiah) has realized hes in a game during my eviction

Kash the Rash and Sanda the Sleeping Panda, literally playing decent games, and with this final 5, decent will get you the win.

Looking forward to jury questioning but as of now mine and I think everyone elses winners totem would be

Victoria: Expelled
Mia: Expelled
Rash: Expelled
Pillow: Expelled
Sanda: Expelled

XD no but for real its anyones game right now: my predicts are:

5th: Sanda
4th: Isaiah
3rd: Mia
2nd: Cam
1st: Rash

Now if youll excuse me I'm going to daydream about my time in the house and how I slayed lol
2809 days 1 hour ago
kaylee21
This really is the most boring final 5 ever lol. None of them have done anything worthy of being in the house still. LOL, Kash really only won when he needed to but hasn't really "Played" the game. But, honestly if he does make final 2. I'll vote for him to win. He's the only one out of who's left who deserves it. The rest just don't deserve it. It's boring and painful to watch the sadness of what's left. No one is making any good moves or anything lol
2808 days 12 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
You say they are all flops, but they're all still in the game...whereas...you are all in jury. Don't you think there's at least some aspect in their game in which you must respect?

(Ofc, this may not apply to Kaylee since she walked)
2808 days 11 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
I mean, yeah, because they all had the common sense to realize we were all threats, but other than that
2808 days 8 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Wouldn't the better word be  "perception?"

Let's take an example:
Dan Gheesling in Big Brother 14 targeted Britney during the aftermath of Dan's Funeral because he perceived her as the easiest target, the most reasonable target, and the greater threat to his game. Any other person other than Britney would have resulted in him not making a path to the end.

Perception, in the Big Brother house, may be deemed as common sense. However, if you are able to realize the biggest threat to your game at that moment in time, that is saying something. With the remaining final five, in that regard, you can only say kudos to them.

Now, I am not defending anyone's game nor attacking anyone's game. I want to get your minds rolling because in a matter of a day or two, two players will be entering the jury house to reunite with y'all once again. That means in about a week or less, you must make a difficult decision, and that is the decision on who is the most deserving player to win Big Brother Paragon Season 1.
2808 days 5 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Please welcome the FIFTH member of the jury...

Mia! (BelindaRosemary)
2808 days 5 hours ago
Rocketokid13
NOOOOOOOOO ROBBED GODDESS
2808 days 4 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
UGHHHHHHHH MIA WHY U HERE
2808 days 1 hour ago
SilentSwordsman
Please welcome, the SIXTH MEMBER OF THE JURY...
Isiah! (legend_of_link)
2808 days 1 hour ago
legend_of_link
*awkward* Hey
2808 days 1 hour ago
legend_of_link
Good to know that I was meaningless in this jury. Makes losing not so bad

open group

BB Paragon Jury House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!