This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8: Jury Questioning

Topic » Season 8: Jury Questioning

2171 days 17 hours ago
VegasBoy94
JURORS:

You must address the finalists by posting here once!

Then you must vote by 3pm est Wednesday!!

FINAL 3 is BRADY, LOGAN, & ALAN!!

Any questions?

GOOD LUCK FINALISTS. Jurors, give them hell!
2171 days 17 hours ago
jwbrine
Unlike some people *looks at X* I don't vote bitter. I'm voting for Brady who had the best game out of you three unless some guy who was gone for half the game and um.. Logan can convince me otherwise.
2171 days 17 hours ago
FireX
LOGAN- YOU DONT DESERVE TO WIN  BECAUSE YOU WERE A BITCH ALL GAME

ALAN- WTF DID YOU EVEN DO ALL GAME. YOU GOT HANDED F3 BECAUSE YOUR GAME WAS SO IRRELEVENT

BRADY- YOUR HEAR BECAUSE OF ME AND YOU DID NOT SHOW UP TO FINALE
2171 days 17 hours ago
FireX
*LOOKS BACK AT JOSH* BITCH STFU AND SIT DOWN. I WANTES BRADY TO WIN AND GOT HIS ASS IN F3 SO CUT THE BITTER ACT
2171 days 17 hours ago
jwbrine
You said to me that you wouldn't vote for me cause I got you out. That's called being bitter. Look it up
2171 days 17 hours ago
FireX
no its called i will vote the way i Want to. Look uo I DONT GIVE A FUCK and get back to me on that
2171 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
ALAN- WTF DID YOU EVEN DO ALL GAME. YOU GOT HANDED F3 BECAUSE YOUR GAME WAS SO IRRELEVENT

Good question thank you
2171 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
I’d answer it but I’m hoping u get hacked before u lock in ur vote anyways u scum
2171 days 17 hours ago
FireX
I already sent my vote in for brady
2171 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
spits on you
2171 days 17 hours ago
jwbrine
Actually X, you do give a fuck about this game. You give more fucks about this game than everyone else combined. That's why I apologized to you, because I know you care about this game so much. And I will be taking back everything I said to you in the pst hour as you have been harassing me nonstop. I feel sorry for you that you waste your life away on this website.
2171 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Well you did not want to answer my question and you did jack shit all game
2171 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Josh STFU BITCH. I SAID I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU CALLING ME BITTER CAUSE I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE. AND DONT BE A HYPOCRITE WHEN YOUR ALSO ON THIS SITE MORE THEN ME
2171 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
i made finals by winning comps when i needed to and having the most iconic edit of the season u can hate cuz u dont appreciate but i dont appreciate the stick up ur ugly annoying pretentious ass that stems from the fact that u think winning one eighth as many group games as i have makes u an important figure whose irrelevant insults affect me in any way u dumb invested loser
2171 days 17 hours ago
FireX
ANYWAY GRATS ON F3 EVERYONE
2171 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Alright, you want me to convince you why I deserve to win over the Alan and Brady.Unlike those two, I never had to use any island to get back into the game.The one time I was truly in danger was the triple eviction.Unlike everyone else who went for the glizy powers, I choose johney mac for the simple reason to draw votes in so I could get out strong competition.Gamo was the catch to get out, fortunately for michael, he  would have went had the votes gone the right way the first part instead of garrett going.
To answer X's question, if you don't need an island to comeback, its impressive and unlike those two, I spent every minute in the game fighting and trying to get out the big threats. Yes I made a lot of deals, I came into tonight with 4 different deals so it shows I clearly was a social player. Comps I was just above the midpack with the exceptions of the second place and  my two bad weeks.

open group

THE IMMUNITY GAME™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!