This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

2713 days 13 hours ago
eliserose
Note: You MUST have a Skype, confessionals will only be sent through Skype unless further talked about with me. Winner will receive a gift! This will be pretty drawn out, two tribes of 10. Good luck!

Basic Info
Name:
Tengaged Name:
Location/Timezone:
Color Level:
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?:
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live):
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week)
Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?:

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental:

What's your method to getting to finals?:

Why should I pick you over anyone else?:
2713 days 13 hours ago
titoburitto
Name: TITO
Tengaged Name: TITOBURITTO (AND YES I SPELLED IT WRONG, BITCH!)
Location/Timezone: TEXAS [CENTRAL]
Color Level: TV STAR
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?: 10
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): YES
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week): WHENEVER U NEED 1

Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: omg literally some drama, strong fierce competiton, and maybe a showmanceeee ;)

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental: deff social, like it doesn't mater if im dumb or weak in challenges as long as everyone likes me too much to vote me off.

What's your method to getting to finals?: be friends with everyoneeeee, and omg idk??? i wanna play a loyal game tho.

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: because i am perfect
2712 days 9 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Basic Info
Name: Devon
Tengaged Name: TylerTheGreat
Location/Timezone: est
Color Level: Blood
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?: 9
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): yes
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) at least 2-3 a week

Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I play harder than most, and I'm always looking to shuffle the deck once in awhile.

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental: Def strategical, only because I aim to make bonds with those I don't know, and utilize that to take me far

What's your method to getting to finals?: Nothing more fun than the occasional backstab ;)

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: Because I don't play to have fun, I apply and play to win the game, and do it by any means necessary
2711 days 20 hours ago
BigBrotherDonny
Name: Ryan
TG Name: BigBrotherDonny
Male
EST
Black, but soon to be Silver
Yes I can.
About 3 a day LOOL

I'm very loyal but if someone is after me I make sure to get them out first, and won't stop until they leave. I'm very active and I am dedicated to get the prize.

Physical because if I lose a challenge I have a possibility of going home and I can't let that happen so I need to win non stop challenges.

My method to get to finals is to backstab people that I feel are going to betray me in the future because I can't and won't take any risks.

You should pick me because I am non stop active and am very dramatic, and will bring some fun towards the table as well
2711 days 20 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
Basic Info
Name:
Tengaged Name:
Location/Timezone: European time lol .-. I'll make it work I'm dedicated
Color Level: Sky level
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): of course
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) as often as you need

Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I'm not gonna be afraid to call ppl out on there shit even if that means tanking my game

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental:I'm a combination of all three that's what makes me dangerous

What's your method to getting to finals?: that's a secret can't give you all the info :p

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: b/c I'll actually be present and make this game worth watching
2711 days 20 hours ago
iYBF
Name: Anthony
Tengaged Name: iYBF
Location/Timezone: Eastern
Color Level: Silver
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?: 9.999!
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): I can most likely participate in all!
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) At least once every few days

Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I am fierce. I don't stop trying ever. I never give up & I always find a way to get myself out of a sticky situation. I'm a fighter. Also, I will never be afraid to backstab someone to benefit my personal game. If someone is bringing my game down, they could be my best friend, but they've gotta go.

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental: I'd probably say mental. The most important part of any game is to have a good social/strategic game. You could win a bunch of competitions, but the first one that you lose, you'll get voted out. I always try to play a very strategic game because it's just the smart way to go, at least for me personally.

What's your method to getting to finals?: My method is to lay low to start, make my way into a solid alliance, & not really do anything outrageous at the beginning. But when a tribe swap or merge happens, my game will HEAT UP & I will be controlling things. I just have to build strong relationships & try to figure out what the best things to do are depending on the events that have occurred so far.

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: You should pick me because I'm devoted. I'm very dedicated to winning because it's definitely my favorite thing to do. I will be an amazing competitor & a great player to watch. I'll be fun, dramatic, sneaky, & run the show all at once. You won't want to miss it.
2711 days 15 hours ago
wintermagne
Basic Info
Name: Winter
Tengaged Name: wintermagne
Location/Timezone: Central
Color Level:Brown
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?: 7
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): Yes
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) At least once a week. Maybe more

Questions:

Mashed Potatoes

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental:
I usually stick with a social strategy. Im usually in these games to keep myself entertained rather than win tbh

Luck

Because I'm bored and I enjoy a good game
2710 days 15 hours ago
brandonrichie
Basic Info
Name: Brandon
Tengaged Name: brandonrichie
Location/Timezone: EST
Color Level: Gold
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): Yes
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) At least one every round

Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: My dynamic personality and unique style of gameplay

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental: Definitely social. This is a social game, and you can't win without having solid connections with the other contestants.

What's your method to getting to finals?: Trust no bitch.

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: I am willing to make big moves, snatch some weaves, and bring the ratings <3
2710 days 15 hours ago
Galaxies
Name: Ben
Tengaged Name: Galaxies
Location/Timezone: Cali
Color Level: TV Star
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?: As active as i need to
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): Sure
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) Whenever u want babe

Questions: hru?

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: What do I not bring?

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental: All of the above cuz im a beast

What's your method to getting to finals?: If I posted that here the other players would catch on=/

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: Because you'll need a new #1 friend otherwise
2710 days 9 hours ago
born2pizza
Basic Info
Name: Ryan
Tengaged Name: born2pizza
Color Level: Brown
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): Yeah, obviously.
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) I will send a lot.

Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: self awareness.

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental: Social.

What's your method to getting to finals?: Um I don't think I should post this hehe

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: Because you need a winner? pick me!
2710 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
Basic Info
Name: Jennifer Alexis
Tengaged Name: IceQueen2
Color Level: Orange
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?: as active as needed
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): Yesss
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) whenever you want tbh

Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: Weed?

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental: Depends on how I feel in the moment tbd

What's your method to getting to finals?: Hope I don't piss anyone off?

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: Because I rarely play these and when I do I usually win
2691 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
Basic Info
Name:Zach
Tengaged Name:tuter32
Location/Timezone:Eastern
Color Level:Black
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?:9
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live):Yea
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) I send confessionals as shit happens.

Questions:

I bring the ability to mold myself tot he cast. Whatever the game needs me to be, ill be it. You need me out there in challenges, ill do it. You need me laying back pulling strings, ill do it.

Usually social, but occasionally physical

By staying on the good side of as many people as possible. A very "as long as it isn't me" strategy.

Because I have a long history of doing well in these games and making memorable appearances.
2691 days 14 hours ago
raonic
Basic Info
Name: NICK
Tengaged Name: RAONIC
Location/Timezone: B-C (Canada), PACIFIC
Color Level: TV STAR
On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be?: 8
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): YES
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week): As often as you want!

Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I have a decent social game and am somewhat likeable, but am willing to do what it takes to win! I ain't afraid of big moves!

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental: Mostly social, as I explained in my last answer, but I can be pretty strong mentally and physically when I need to!

What's your method to getting to finals?: I mean, I'm not too sure I should reveal that here!

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: I think I will make the game interesting, despite this being my first group game! (I think)
2684 days 18 hours ago
Roxas546
Basic Info
Name: Aaron
Tengaged Name: Roxas546
Location/Timezone: EST Standard
Color Level: Black
Can you participate in few live challenges? (Most will be non-live): Yes (Depending on time)
How often will you send confessionals? (I NEED at least one a week) A lot lmao

Questions:

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I have little to no filter, and I have ODD (Oppositional defiant disorder)

What kind of strategy do you mostly go by and why? i.e. Social, Physical, Mental: Social and Physical

What's your method to getting to finals?: Why would I tell you in public applications? :)

Why should I pick you over anyone else?: Because I bring lots of drama, hot plays, and fun for the entire disgusting TG family

open group

Survivor: Fiji

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!