This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 |TIMS TANTRUMS/DISTRICT IKAHNIQUE|

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 |TIMS..

1419 days 8 hours ago
ZforZombie
Welcome to the SECOND tribal council of Zombies Survivor: Ikahns. Some old shit got mixed with the new.

TIMS TANTRUMS & DISTRICT IKAHNIQUE:

TIM'S TANTRUMS:
Kevin (TheKevMiester)
Ethann (Gethann)
David (DavidM7)

DISTRICT IKAHNIQUE:
Robin (RobinHood99)
Billy (Bvance1212)
Rose (TheRoseHorse)
Gavin (Greyconverse)

ZOMBIES:

Keith (DanielleDonato)

Tonight you will have to vote out a fellow player here to be the second player to leave this game.

https://i.imgflip.com/3w2rfh.gif

VOTES ARE DUE BY 7EST TOMORROW

LIVE CHALLENGE @8EST TOMORROW

SEND CONFESSIONALS, VOTES, AND LOVE!

GOOD LUCK
1419 days 8 hours ago
gethann
Ethan :'(
1419 days 8 hours ago
ZforZombie
ETHAN/

There is lots of talk about Rocks, what do you make of it?
1419 days 8 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Rose
1419 days 7 hours ago
gethann
ETHAN/

There is lots of talk about Rocks, what do you make of it?

It sucks because like you want to get to know the people who are in this game. Like Billy was someone I personally liked in Gang Wars and Rose is a legend in Graveyards. We're all here because we are lovely in Ikah's Gen 2 for some reason. But no one wants to be the person that flips on their original tribe. I am here to be loyal. But like with a rock draw coming out, it is nerve racking because there is about a 40% chance that our tribe makes it out.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/mJsDUKatFwnl9C0mfw/giphy.gif
1419 days 7 hours ago
Robinhood99
Robin
1419 days 7 hours ago
greyconverse
https://49.media.tumblr.com/3111eb39b4ee8db8ed1e1408e2b3c58f/tumblr_nmiv55gTcN1qhktavo2_250.gif

Gavin
1419 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
ROSE/

How does the Groups affect relationships?
1419 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
ROBIN/

Do you think people with past beef benefit or are harmed by the groups twist?
1419 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
GAVIN/

How does the start of this season compare to the start of last season?
1419 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1419 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
BILLY/

Do you think that today's challenge revealed some peoples intentions in this game?
1419 days 4 hours ago
greyconverse
Oh it doesn’t even compare. At the start of Bonjour Bitch, you had Noah who was clearly trying to take over leadership early. This is a cast of playyyers. With tribes of four, which I have never done before and Zombies having votes- this feels like a new game.
1419 days 3 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
ROSE/

How does the Groups affect relationships?

I think the groups affect relationships a lot. Like, we were all put with 3 other people and they are essentially our tribe at the moment, so it's this question of is everyone gonna stick with the group they were given, or will people be social and work with others.
1419 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
I don't need a question.

I will be going to rocks unless a voodoo doll or idol is used to change up the numbers. If I go out 23rd because of a purple rock then that is fine with me.
1418 days 20 hours ago
Bvance1212
BILLY/

Do you think that today's challenge revealed some peoples intentions in this game?

Probably yeah, I mean, I random.orged my thing so it wasn’t personal towards Kevin and he knows that. When I leave tonight, hufus will have blood on his hands

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!